剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I've been hoping to write an article on her,maybe even an expos?
看看她
Just look at her.
她向大众展示的唯一原因
The only reason she's opened to the proles...
就是她想最大限度的公开她的新蒙德里安画风
is because she wants maximum publicity for her new Mondrians.
- 天啊 你不是她的朋友吧? - 不是
- God,you're not a friend of hers,are you? - No.
我也是一个蒙德里安的追随者
I am after a Mondrian myself.
他们正在展出
They're just for show.
Bea Watson 艺术记者
Bea Watson,art journalist.
Daniel Pomeroy 收藏家
Daniel Pomeroy,collector.
你真的是蒙德里安的追随者吗?
You're not really after a Mondrian,are you?
我是说,Meredith会杀了其他人
I mean,Meredith would kill for another one.
中间的那幅画她花了250000买♥♥的
That piece in the middle she bought for 250,000.
是的,这就是Piet Mondrian
Right.This is Piet Mondrian.
1872年 生于荷兰
Born in Holland,1872.
这里有一些他的油画
These are a few of his paintings.
很不错,但他们不会让你胡说的
Quite nice,but they don't blow your bollocks off.
突然 在1909年
Suddenly in 1909...
嬉皮士成了主流
in comes the hippy shit.
几年之后 看这个
Few years later,this.
注意从后面看这个 这就是我们的利益
Pay attention at the back.This is for your benefit.
大多数人猜想在看了毕加索的展览之后
Most people reckon that Mondrian got all fired up...
蒙德里安整个人勃然大怒...
after seeing an exhibition by Picasso...
他开始对那个让人产生幻觉的树 发表滔滔不绝的评论
and that's when he started boshing out the psychedelic trees.
但是 这里面有一个秘密
But there's a mystery involved.
有些人声称Mondrian在玩抽象派
Some claim that Mondrian was playing around with abstract art...
甚至早在毕加索之前
before Picasso even had a sniff.
因为他是一个不会装腔作势的小子
But because he was such an unassuming bloke...
他自己保留着那些作品
he kept it to himself...
直到毕加索之后才公众于世
and only went public after Picasso.
你们知道这意味着什么吗?
And do we know what that would mean,class?
蒙德里安可能发明了一种新的艺术
Mondrian could've invented a new type of art...
但是毕加索拿走了他所有的荣誉
but Picasso took all the glory.
你答得不错
Give that man an A-plus.
好吧,你去过一个艺术画廊也读了些书
All right,so you've been to an art gallery and read a book.
但是这跟些有什么关系呢?
What's all this got to do with six figures?
很好 假设这个秘密已经解决了
Well,suppose the mystery was solved.
假设一幅画被发现 然后绘画的日期是1902或者1903
Supposing a painting was discovered that was dated,say,1902 or 1903...
- 在毕加索发明... - 立体派
- before Picasso invented... - Cubism.
在毕加索发明立体派之前
Before Picasso invented Cubism.
说这个画是蒙德里安的...
And say this painting was a Mondrian...
它会改变艺术史
it would turn art history on its head.
确切的说 这就像我们给他们 蒙娜丽莎一样
Exactly.And it's not like we gotta give them the Mona Lisa.
我们有目标了 知道吗?Meredith Gates
We've got the mark,okay?Meredith Gates.
我们诱饵也有了 蒙德里安
We've got the bait:Mondrian.
我们仿造一幅画 然后告诉她...
We fake the right painting,and all we gotta tell her...
要有多少个零写在她的支票上
is how many noughts to put on the check.
我们出去走下
Let's take a walk.
你听说过以伊卡洛斯吗?
Have you heard of Icarus?
当然了,邦德的反派,对吧?
'Course I have.He's a Bond villain,ain't he?
伊卡洛斯朝太阳飞的太近了然后被烧着了
Icarus flew too close to the sun and got burnt.
很好 Mickey 像我这样的人不会引火烧身的
Well,Mickey,guys like me don't get burnt.
我们只会被晒黑
We get tanned.
如果我们倒霉呢?
And what if we're jinxed?
你是说骗子的倒霉吗?
You talking about the grifter's jinx?
Albert被强盗报答,然后你又赚到了一个子弹
Albert getting strapped by that gangster,then you picking up an extra bullet.
你知道 我们不是会计师 是吧?
You know,we're not accountants,are we?
这只是该死巧合
Shit happens.
不 这是个坏的预兆 我可以感觉到 它正在我们的头上
No,it's a bad vibe.I can feel it,and it's right on our heads.
我以前告诉过你,伙计 Lara Croft从来不会答复
I've told you before,boys,Lara Croft is never gonna reply.
不 这是一个为艺术商人和古董商的交易网站
No,this is a website for art dealers and antique buffs to swap stories.
我正在用E-mail和我自己会谈
I'm running an e-mail conversation with meself.
在荷兰
In Dutch.
那么你那两个虚构的荷兰人在谈论什么?
So what are your two fictional Dutchmen talking about?
Mikcey 说过不要
Mickey said no.
我知道 我们有两个艺术商人在谈论这个新画
I know.We got two art dealers gossiping about this new painting.
一个人对另外一个人说 "留着它对你有好处"
One guy says to the other one,"Keep this to yourself."
那么如果它不能引起点波澜 什么都不是呢?
Now if that don't create a buzz,nothing will,will it?
你想把Meredith Gates引到这里来?
So you wanna draw Meredith Gates into this?
如果说有神秘的蒙德里安的新作 传到她的耳中
If word gets to her that there's this mysterious new Mondrian out there...
就对我们有利了
then suddenly it'll be a lot better for us.
他们以为有人在背后操纵的线索是很模糊的
Marks are so much softer when they think they're the ones doing the running.
你认为这样会说服Mikcey也参与吗?
And you think this will persuade Mickey to go along with it?
根本没有什么坏运气
There's no jinx.
当我们把它完成后他会发现的
When we pull this one off he'll see that.
他需要被说服
He'll need a lot of persuading.
我知道他会的
I know he will.
这就是我为什么在做这件事
That's why I'm working on it.
Hook先生
Mr.Hook.
- 不好意思 让你久等了 - 没关系
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - Not at all.
这个一定就是...
And this must be...
Jeremiah Hook.Bea Watson 艺术专栏记者
Jeremiah Hook.Bea Watson,art journalist.
Hook先生,我也不知道我为什么到这里
I'm not entirely sure why I'm here,Mr.Hook.
不要告诉我你来这里是一个错误
Don't tell me you're here under false pretenses.
- 酒来了 我随便喝了 - 当然
- There you go.I took the liberty. - Yes,you did.
我不能久留
I can't stay long.
我还有个作品要交给 艺术世界 杂♥志♥ 我不能让编辑焦虑
I've got a piece to deliver to Art World magazine and I can't upset the editor.
好的 让我们开门见山吧
Okay,let's cut straight to the chase.
Hook先生是一个国际古董商人
Mr.Hook is an international antiques dealer.
他最近得到了一小幅油画
He's recently come into possession of a small oil.
什么种类的油画?
What sort of oil?
署名是P.蒙德里安 日期是1902年
Well,it was signed by Piet Mondrian,dated 1902.
它在英特网上关于这个作品有些言论
There's a buzz about a new work on the Internet.
我能看看吗?
Can I see it?
你把它带过来了吗?
Do you have it here in town?
Bea 你能为我们做的就是鉴别它
What you could do for us,Bea,is authenticate it.
我们将给你独家的报道作为回报
And in return I'd give you exclusive rights.
为了什么?
To what?
我可能要买♥♥这幅画
I may buy this painting.
它虽然不大但是极富意义
It is small but it is significant.
我的确能引起一些艺术出版商的兴趣
I certainly could interest a few gallery publications.
抱歉 我不会去描述早期的蒙德里安
But I'm sorry,I wouldn't describe an early Mondrian...
以及它对全世界的意义
as all that significant to the wider world.
我必须走了
I have to go.
我也是 把我们这次谈话忘记吧
So do I.Forget we had this meeting.
没什么事情了 抱歉浪费你宝贵的时间了
There's no story here.I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
你什么意思?这里面没有文章?
What do you mean,there's no story here?
- 就这样 - 事实上...
- Just that. - Actually...
- 这里有文章 - 事实上 根本没有
- there is a story. - Actually,there isn't a story.
它要远远超出一个正常油画的意义 是不是?
It's more than just a regular landscape,isn't it?
当然不是 1902年?不
Of course not.1902?No.
好吧 Hook先生
All right,Mr.Hook.
如果你改变了主意
If you change your mind...
对不起 我必须走了
Sorry.I really have to go.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
你好
Hello.
你怎么知道我会出现?
How did you know I'd turn up?
因为留下了线索
Because I scented the invite.
你真的撇下这个计划离开吗?
Did you have to go and gut the whole plan like a kipper?
你难道没有意识到刚才发生的事情吗?
Did you not just see what happened there?
服务员
Waiter.
在她认为我不感兴趣之前她不会感兴趣的
She wasn't interested until she thought that I wasn't interested.
现在 她有兴趣了
Now she's intrigued.
对不起 我们不能喝这个,它发酸了
Sorry,we can't drink this.It's sour.
记住 Tip Jones是业界最好的伪造者
Remember,Tip Jones is the best forger in the business...
但是我不会相信他的
but I trust him about as far as I can throw a horsebox.
他在玩心理游戏 他会让你徒劳无获
He plays mind games.He'll have you chasing your own tail.
他总想办法骗你
He's got a brain like a steel trap.
好了
There we go.
你听说过人们对麻醉剂的反映总是这么糟糕,是吧?
Well,you hear about people reacting badly to anesthetic,don't you?
疝气
Hernia op.
真是悲惨
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表