剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
And he can't open the vault without one of us.
没错
Right,too.
一定程度上,你俩拴在一个绳子上
At which point you both get a tug.
我不觉得我们有胜算
I don't see how we can win.
如果我们进去了 你能不能从别的路走?
If we get you inside,can we get you out another way?
不行,原路进去,原路返回
No,there's one way in,one way out.
就像那个
It's like one of them things.
三个笨蛋花4个小时挖一个洞
It takes three blokes four hours to dig a hole.
如果6个人挖一个小点的洞要多久?
How long does it take six men to dig a smaller hole?
算了吧Danny
Shut up,Danny.
问题是,我们有没有其他主意?
The question is,do we have any ideas?
我从来没这么高兴过
I don't think I've ever had so much fun.
我很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm glad to have been of service.
一直到胖女人唱歌♥,才会结束
It ain't all over till the fat lady sings.
你打击我要我放弃吗
Don't you disappoint me by giving up.
你给我的选择太苛刻
The options you've left me are rather limited.
我没有给你任何选择
I haven't left you any options.
就这么回事
That's how this thing works.
那么,什么时候?
So,when?
- 今晚 - 怎么做?
- Tonight. - How?
他会黑入主机 然后改变视网膜扫描
He's hacking into the mainframe and resetting the retina scans.
很聪明
Clever.
但有个问题
But there's a problem.
- 这要两个人 - 不
- It takes two people. - No.
你做什么?
What are you going to do?
我和他一起进去
I'm going in with him.
但你早就知道了,是不是?
But you already knew that,didn't you?
这好像是逻辑问题
Seemed like the logical thing.
Albert会在场,把带子交给他
Albert will be there.Give him the tape.
当我看到你的脸出现在sam边上 而且保险箱打开的时候
When I see your face next to Sam's,and the vault door open.
看着警报在你们周围响一定很有意思
It's been a pleasure running rings round you.
银行
The bank.
Stacie,你和Danny 进行第一阶段
Stacie,you and Danny go and set up the first phase.
我们需要见这里的老板
We'd like to see the manager,please.
我能问问这个连接什么的?
Can I ask what it's in connection with?
警♥察♥
Police.
接下来Albert
Albert next.
他们知道他是谁 所以我们需要一个掩护
They know who he is,so we'll need a disguise.
Peregrin B.Winterhill三世,我想
Peregrin B.Winterhill III,I think.
很好
Perfect.
这个提供机会让我和sam进去
That should provide enough of a diversion for me and Sam to get in.
我去拿东西,到那儿碰头,Danny
I'll pick up the materials and meet you there,Danny.
你能准备份礼物吗?
Can you sort out the present?
好了,干吧
Okay,let's do it.
哦,我的天哪 我太尴尬了,你知道
Oh,my God,I'm so embarrassed,you know.
对不起,我弯不下来
I'm sorry,I can't bend over.
好了,第二步
Right,phase two.
有两个门 Mickey搞定锁
Two gates at the side.Mickey will take care of the locks.
会把你引向这扇门
Which will bring you to this door.
到那时,Albert会去见Maher
By that time,Albert will just be arriving to meet Maher.
这时候,所有人都要就位
You guys should be in position by this time.
如果Maher真的如Albert所说的那么聪明 他很快就会发现
If Maher's as smart as Albert says he is,it won't take him long to figure it out.
这样一来,他就会行动
From this point,he'll be running.
你有三分半钟
That will give you three and a half minutes.
行不行?
All right?
我们知道他们会进来 我们什么没有办法
We know they'll be coming in,nothing we can do about that.
所以他们会从这个方向出去 你明白我的意思吗?
So they'll be using this direction to get out.You understand me?
这个方向,所以你们给我看好
This direction,so you stay alert.
我们要抢先一步
We'll be one step ahead.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
Albert来得正是时候
Albert,just in time for the show.
他们进去了,切换到保险箱里的摄像头
They're in.Switch to the vault cameras.
- 让你的人各就各位 - 是的,先生
- Get your men in position.- Yes,sir.
这肯定让你很难堪,Albert
This must be very galling for you,Albert...
看着你的人倒霉?
watching the downfall of your prot間?
抓到了
Gotcha.
就是这个,来吧
That's the one.Come on.
他们在保险箱里 关上外面的门,我这就下来
They're in the vault.Seal the outer door.I'm coming down.
要不要跟我一块,Albert?
Care to join me,Albert?
见证我辉煌的时刻
Watch my moment of glory.
把带子给我
Just give me the tape.
说"请"
Say "please."
请
Please.
先生
Sir.
有烟,重复,有烟 带上毒气面罩
Smoke.I repeat,smoke.Get the gas masks.
打开它
Unlock it.
他们不可能进去的,先生
They won't get through,sir.
烟在哪里?我闻到烟味
Where's the smoke?I smell smoke.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
安全系统被绕过了
Security override.
行动!
Move!
让开!
Move out of the way!
他们重新安装过电路了,该死.
They've rerouted it.Oh,shit.
快点!
Come on,quickly!
他们肯定把它改到隔壁的门去了
They must have routed it next door.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
那儿是什么?
What's in there?
你不能进去 是警局的监视
You can't go in there.It's police surveillance.
快,回到保险库
Quick,back to the vault.
很奇怪能在这里见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
2分钟
Two minutes.
找到了
Got it.
- 走吧 - 你开玩笑?
- Let's go. - You are joking?
我们不是小偷,Danny
We're not thieves,Danny.
听着,为你自己着想一下 我是全能
Listen,speak for yourself.I'm very versatile.
Mickey说拿了钻石就走
Mickey said to take the diamond and go.
- Mickey说 - Danny
- Mickey says... - Danny.
走吧
Let's go.
他怎么了?
What's up with him?
他只是要碰到私人危机了
He's just having a personal crisis.
那儿有上百万镑
It's got millions in there.
Milk的火车半小时离开
Milk train leaves in half an hour.
- 我不知道该怎么谢你 - 那就不用谢了
- I don't know how to thank you. - Then don't.
你真的帮了我大忙
You actually did me a favor.
- 真的? - 我了解了自己很多
- Really? - I learnt a lot about myself.
什么是重要的
What's important.
我父亲对我来说是很重要的
My dad was important to me.
我也是
Mine,too.
你保重
You take care.
哦,干得非常漂亮,不是吗?
Well,that went rather well,right?
就像有人说的
Like the man said:
直到胖女人唱歌♥,它才停止
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me.
什么?
Yes?
干得好,Victor,但是没有雪茄
Nice try,Victor,but no cigar.
但既然我这么享受这个游戏
But as I enjoyed playing the game so much...
我们准备了份小礼物给你
we've arranged a little present for you...
如果你往你办公室窗外看
if you'd like to look out of your office window...
我们好朋友Albert Stroller的一点心意
courtesy of our friend,Mr.Albert Stroller.
- 我真想看看他现在的表情 - 我也是
- I'd love to have seen his face. - Me,too.
是的,在办公室里
Right,in the office.
我去睡觉了,累死了
I'll turn in.I'm absolutely knackered.
什么?
What?
- 他有没有一刻是单独待在保险库里的? - 等等
- Was he left alone in the vault at any time? - Now,wait a minute.
他忘了拿象棋,不得不折回
He forgot to leave the chess piece,had to go back.
- 我什么也没干 - 哦,亲爱的
- I didn't do anything. - Oh,dear.
Danny,你有什么要告诉我们的吗?
Danny,is there anything you'd like to tell us?
- 你说什么呢? - 要我来搜身吗?
- What're you talking about? - Want me to frisk him?
我什么也没干
I haven't done anything.
好,那你不介意解了你的夹克吧
Good,then you won't mind unbuttoning your jacket.
- 你们不信我? - 解了它
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表