剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我们接着玩儿,还是赶快办正事?
Are we to play more games or are you gonna do as you are told?
那么,交易
And so,the deal.
你会知道Richards将何时以及如何抢劫这家
You'll find out when and how Richards is gonna rob this bank.
如果他离奇得改变了主意
If by some strange chance he changes his mind...
那带子就会交到警♥察♥局
the tape goes to the police.
要是他扭到了脚踝
If he sprains his ankle...
或者他的腰啦,身体的其他部分啊
or his wrist or any other part of his anatomy...
这是你把他推向了坟墓
then you will drag him into the vault yourself.
带子会交到警♥察♥局
Or the tape will go to the police.
当他打开保险箱的时候...
When he opens the vault...
只有在他正在打开的时候
and only when he's opened the vault...
只有在你和我看着他打开的时候
and only when you and I have watched him open the vault...
你才能拿到带子
will you get the tape.
我怎么知道你没有拷贝?
And how do I know you haven't made a copy?
因为那样就证明了
Because that would suggest...
我已经考虑到
that I have considered the possibility...
你比我聪明的可能性
that you can outwit me.
这是不可能的
Which you haven't.
在这最后的演习之后 我唯一意识到的可能就是
After this last performance,the only possibility I would consider...
我高估了你
is that I have overestimated you.
所以,现在,乖乖的,好吗?给我抓住贼
So now,be a good boy,will you?Go catch my thief.
你听清楚了吗?
Are you still here?
如果要安慰你的话
If it's any consolation...
我也有个头
even I have a boss.
你看,Michael,迟早
You see,Michael,sooner or later...
所有人都得为某人服务
everybody has to serve someone.
即使你也不例外
Even you.
将军
Check.
到手了没有?
Did you get it?
他就等着我去
He was waiting for me.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
接手Sam Richards
Work on Sam Richards.
我会做Maher所要求的 我们去跟其他们交代一下
I'll do what Maher wants.Let's brief the others.
Sam Richards现在已经干过moores银行四个分部了
Sam Richards has now hit four branches of Moores Bank.
我们有密报他打算抢伦敦的分公♥司♥
We got a tip-off he's due to hit the London branch.
我不明白
I don't get it.
- 什么时候开始我们开始抢银行了? - 不是我们.是Richards
- Since when do we rob banks? - We don't.Richards is going to.
那,内容是?
So what's the con?
不管怎样这都会发生 我们只是事后分杯羹
It's going to happen anyway.We just take a slice after the fact.
哦,怎么我听起来还是像抢银行
Well,that still sounds like robbing banks to me.
什么时候开始,我们问去哪里拿钱了??
Since when did we ask where a mark got his money?
如果他已经接受了这件事情 那会给他一个公平的游戏
If it's going down anyway,then it makes him fair game.
哦,我们成了附属品了,无论是之前,过程中,还是之后
Yeah,and it makes us accessories before,during,and after the fact.
厨房♥已经空了,伙计们,我们 需要点成绩,而且要快
The cupboard is bare.Guys,we need a score and we need it fast.
我同意Michael的意见
I'm with Michael.
好吧,那我们知道他多少?
Okay,so what do we know about him?
不多,除了他不喜欢银行
Not much,except that he seems to dislike banks.
谁喜欢呢?
Who doesn't?
那,怎么做?
So what's the in?
他需要一个警报专家
He needs an alarms expert.
我们让Ash做诱饵
We use Ash as the bait.
你对警报系统了解吗?
What do you know about alarms?
- 我无所不知 - 你无所不知?
- I know about everything. - You know about everything?
好吧,既然如此
Okay,if you know about everything...
卢森堡首都是哪里?
what's the capital of Luxembourg?
卢森堡城
Luxembourg City.
- 好,你太棒了 - 谢谢夸奖
- You're good,you're very good. - Thank you very much.
你别无聊了,Danny
You're not helping,Danny.
不要开始把矛头对准我,小妞 就因为你已经看过我裸体
Don't start having a go at me,girl,just because you've seen me naked.
别问了
Don't ask.
好了,这就是我们要干的
Okay,this is what we do.
Richards现在皇家旅馆
Richards is staying at the Royal Lodge Hotel.
Albert从那儿钓他上钩
Albert will hook him in from there.
一旦他联♥系♥上
Once he's made contact...
他把我作为当地的毒贩子介绍给他
he introduces him to me as a local fixer...
我再把他介绍给Ash
and I pass him on to Ash.
Danny和我做什么?
What about Danny and me?
你们两个机动,补空档
We keep you two floating,plug any gaps.
好了,来吧,干起来
Okay,come on,let's do it.
裸体?
Naked?
- 剥猪猡 - 是的
- Strip poker. - Right.
- 你吃醋了 - 没有
- You were jealous. - No,I wasn't.
- 才怪 - 真没有
- Yes,you were. - No.
我只是担心你让他吃亏
I was just concerned you may have been taking advantage of him.
当然
Of course you are.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you do something for me?
当然,如果你想的话,我现在就去拿牌
Yeah,I'll go and get the cards now if you like.
不,我要你
No,I need you to...
让Danny分神一会儿
keep Danny out of the way for a while.
这很重要 我过后再跟你解释
It's important.I'll explain why later.
他有麻烦了?
Is he in trouble?
只要让他保持忙碌就行了
Just keep him occupied.
- 好的 - 谢了
- Okay. - Thanks.
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
英国银行税率多少?3.5%?
What is the Bank of England interest rate?3.5%?
他们已经对我的信♥用♥卡♥收了我10倍
They've charged me 10 times this...
这卡我一开始就不想要
for a credit card I didn't want in the first place.
这什么?
What's all this?
警报装置
Alarms.
- 我以为你了解 - 我是了解,只是有点生锈了(不记得了)
- I thought you knew about alarms. - I do.I'm just a bit rusty.
- 我们可是有时间限制的 - 我知道
- We're on a clock here. - I know.
机动?这算什么?
Floating?What's that all about?
你打算抱怨一整天?
Are you going to bitch all day?
Albert,不错,他来做诱饵
Albert,okay,he's the roper.
Ash来装配 Mickey,是局内人
Ash does the fixing.Mickey,inside man.
我呢?机动人员 对我来说,听起来一无是处
Me?I'm a floater.To me that sounds like a turd.
我们要成为核心人员,是不是,Danny?
And we do like to be center stage,don't we,Danny?
我有才能 与全世界分享是我的责任
I have a talent.It's my duty to share it with the world.
- 你想得真周到 - 嘿,我喜欢这份职业
- That's very thoughtful of you. - Hey,I love it.
所以,那又怎么样?
So what's wrong with that?
你告诉我你不喜欢吗?
You're telling me you don't?
- 这是达成一个目的的一条途径 - 什么目的?
- It's a means to an end. - What end?
有一天,攒够钱在加勒比海买♥♥个小地方 就这样
Saving enough money to buy a small place in the Caribbean one day.That's it.
你是说这只是一份职业?
So you're saying it's just a job to you?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
那你喜欢它吗?
So you love it really?
这重要吗?
Is there any point to this?
是的,你知道,这纵容了我
Yes.You know,indulge me.
让我来告诉你 你干吗不告诉我关于你的事情?
I tell you what.Why don't you tell me about you?
哈罗,又见面了
Hello,again.
早餐的时候我们已经见过了
We met briefly at breakfast.
是的,我记得,不好意思
Yeah,I remember.Sorry.
- George Cooper - Sam Richards
- George Cooper. - Sam Richards.
- 让我请你喝一杯吧 - 苏格兰威士忌,谢谢
- Can I get you a drink? - Scotch.Thanks.
你早上看上去不太高兴
You look like a man who's had a tough morning.
我在等个人,但他临时爽约了
I was expecting someone,but they've gone AWOL.
- 有没有什么我能做的? - 哦不,恐怕不行
- Is there anything I can help you with? - No,I doubt it.
请记住:不存在任何问题
Just remember:There are no such things as problems...
只存在解决问题的机会
simply opportunities for solutions.
谢谢,我会试着记住它
Thanks.I'll try and remember it.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
好了,伙计.我喜欢所有的老一辈骗术家
Okay,mate.I love all the old cons.
你知道,他们在书中所写的那些
You know,stuff they wrote about in books...
二三十年代时候的东西
in the '20s and '30s.
例如Charles Ponzi,"黄色小子" Weil
People like Charles Ponzi,"Yellow Kid" Weil.
- Danny,你真是个罗曼蒂克老手 - 我说吧...
- Danny,you're an old romantic. - See...
我知道你对此不屑一顾
I knew you'd take the piss.
不,我没有.我发誓
No,I'm not.I promise.
我不知道,我只是总想试试身手
I don't know.I just always wanted to try one.
- 看看是什么样的感觉 - 是的,我理解
- See what it'd feel like. - Well,then.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表