剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我们的每家温泉旅店提供一种独特的体验
Each of our spas offers a unique experience.
但所有的旅店都有一个共同点 即是放纵你的心情
But the one thing they have in common is indulgence.
Winterborns连锁温泉旅馆
Winterborns Hotel and Spas.
- 你认为如何? - 非常不错
- What do you think? - Very nice.
使我想起你在介绍片里面的广♥告♥
Reminds me of those ads you have in provincial cinemas.
"泰姬陵印度餐厅是这介绍片的缩影"
"The Taj Mahal Indian Restaurant,just moments from this cinema."
Cavendish先生 你难道没有点兴奋吗?
Mr.Cavendish,can't you just fizz it up a bit?
不 我没兴奋
No,I don't do fizz.
拜托了 Cavendish先生 我会让它值得你帮忙的
Come on,Mr.Cavendish.I'll make it worth your while.
怎么了?
So,what's up?
张开点
Open it.
另外还有多少女孩会干这行当?
So how many of the other girls are turning tricks?
只有俄♥罗♥斯♥和立陶宛姑娘
Only the Russian ones,and the Lithuanians.
还有乌克兰姑娘
And the Ukrainian girl.
如果经理发现了会怎样?
What would the management do if they found out?
他们和组织者是一伙的
They're the ones who organized it.
你确定?
You sure about that?
莫斯科黑♥手♥党♥的人告诉我在英格兰有个工作的机会...
The Mafia guy in Moscow told me there is a job opportunity in England...
- 于是我欣然接受了 - 黑♥手♥党♥?
- and I jumped at it. - The Mafia?
那旅馆经理从你们这些姑娘身上榨取大笔的钱
So the management of the hotel are making a lot of money out of you girls.
我们一周至少得为三位客人提供服务
We have to service at least three clients a week.
服务?
Service?
- 紧张了? - 有点
- Nervous? - A bit.
别紧张 这都还应付得来
Don't be.It's all under control.
听说今年对你很重要
And I hear it's a big year for you.
你和Charlotte快要有小孩了
You and Charlotte.The pitter-patter of tiny feet.
- 谁告诉你的? - 小道消息
- Who told you that? - I heard it on the grapevine.
肯定不可信 我不能生育的 失陪一下
It's highly unlikely.I've never been able to have children.Excuse me.
看在上帝的份上 再小心一点
For God's sake,be more bloody careful.
可爱的执行之夜
Lovely night for an execution.
- 确定要做了? - 他是个杂种
- No doubts? - He's a bastard.
这就是你如何对付杂种的问题了
This is how you deal with bastards.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
你们好 打搅一下
Hello.Excuse me.
你们好 感谢你们出席晚会
Hi.Thank you all for coming.
今晚是我人生中最自豪的夜晚...
Tonight is the proudest night of my life...
被朋友们包围着 尊敬的客人们以及我所爱的女人
to be surrounded by friends,honored guests,and the woman I love.
许多人做了许多努力才有了我们今晚之所在
It's taken a lot of people a lot of work to get where we are tonight.
我发自心底地想感谢他们所有的人
I want to thank them all from the bottom of my heart.
非常感谢你们 感谢你们每个人
Thank you very much,everybody.
而今晚只是一个开始 豪华之旅的第一步
But tonight is just a start,the first step on a magnificent journey.
现在放一个简短的展示片 请欣赏
And now a short presentation.Enjoy.
Winterborns温泉旅馆 让你远离日常生活
Winterborns Hotel and Spas, a retreat away from daily life.
- 有些事不太对劲儿 - 什么事?
- Something doesn't smell right. - What is it?
Stephen说他不能生育
Stephen said that he can't have children.
- 不 他让她流产的 - 我知道 有人在说谎
- No,he told her to have an abortion. - I know.Somebody's lying.
哪位?说吧 等一下 我听不清
Who?Yeah,speaking.Wait,I can't hear you.
我要...
Yeah,I'm just gonna...
Bloke从办公室打来的 他说你弄丢的耳环找到了
Bloke from the office says he found the earring you lost.
- 但是我没有弄丢过耳环 - 她没有弄丢过耳环
- But I haven't lost an earring. - She hasn't lost an earring.
哪一位?
Which one?
她不是个好女士 是个下流的女人
It's not the nice lady.It's the nasty lady.
好的 谢谢
Okay,thank you.
她回去找过耳环
She went back to find the earring.
我早些时候来过
I was here earlier.
至少我认为我来过
Well,at least I think I was.
我弄丢了一只耳环
I dropped an earring.
- 这里没人了 - 人都去哪里了?
- There's nobody here. - Where is everyone?
他们只在这里呆一天 尽管如此他们都是好人
They were only here for a day.Nice people,though.
她已经知道我们是什么人了
She's known who we are all along.
你就是这样处理这杂种的
This is how you deal with bastards.
我们漂亮的治疗师都是经过特别训练的
Our beauty therapists are specially trained.
她们来自前苏联各个地方
From all corners of the former Soviet Union,they come to work...
到这里来做妓♥女♥
to work as prostitutes.
莫斯科的黑♥手♥党♥给我说英格兰有个工作机会...
The Mafia guy in Moscow told me there was a job opportunity in England...
我便欣然前往
and I jumped at it.
他们惧怕暴♥力♥惩罚而不敢说出来
They cannot speak out without fear of violence and punishment.
Winterborns宣传...
Winterborns,where exploitation...
- Ash 停下来 - 太晚了 我停不了
- Ash,stop it. - It's too late.I can't.
我们在毁灭一个清白的人
We're destroying an innocent man.
看在基♥督♥的份上 你能把展示片停下来吗?
For Christ's sake,will you stop the presentation?
我对那个毫不知情
I don't know anything about that.
我会尽我所能来解释这事的
I'll try and explain this as well as I can.
看看这西装
Watch the suit.
这些都是假的 我对此毫不知情
None of this is true.I know nothing about this.
失陪
Excuse me.
你怎能这样对我?为什么?
How could you do this to me?Why?
可爱的执行之夜
Lovely night for an execution.
我向你们大家道歉
I owe you all an apology.
我放松了警惕 就被算计了
I let my guard down,and I got caught.
骗子被骗了
And the con man got conned.
永远别让目标披着你的羊皮
Never let a mark get under your skin.
我知道 对不起
I know,and I'm sorry.
我答应你们这种事再也不会发生了
I promise you all it will never happen again.
无论如何 25万英镑怎么样?
Anyway,what about the 250,000?
全在我们帐上了 每一分都在
It's in our account,every penny.
- 你告诉过June没有? - 是的
- Have you told June? - Yeah.
- Mickey 我只是想... - 不 Ash 她是是家人
- Mickey,I just want to... - No,Ash.She's family.
我和友好的DI代理谈过...
I spoke to my friendly DI in Vice...
告诉她Stephen Winterborn不知道卖♥♥淫的事
told her Stephen Winterborn knew nothing about the prostitution racket.
那至少他不会被指控
So at least he won't be charged.
谢谢你 Stacie
Thanks,Stacie.
但他们会指控Winterborn夫人在温泉旅馆外开妓院
But they'll charge Mickey's woman for running a brothel out of the spa.
是的 如果他们找到她
Yeah,if they can find her.
她把帐户清空然后离开这个国家了
She's emptied her accounts and left the country.
女人
What a woman.
她真把你给愚弄了吧?
She really had you fooled,didn't she?
- 好的 我判断错误了 - 是的 我错了
- Okay,I made an error of judgment. - Yes,you did.
"无论你说什么
"Say what you will,'tis better to be left
离开总比没爱过好"
"Than never to have loved"
威廉·康格里夫 剧作家
William Congreve,playwright.
噢 不
Oh,no.
- 这是什么 Eddie? - 康格里夫
- What is this,Eddie? - The Congreve.
用许多苦料调成的
It's made with a lot of bitters.
尝尝?苦味药 苦味女人
Get it?Bitters.Bitter women.
我建议我们干了
I'd like to propose a toast.
- 为了生活与学习 - 为了爱上目标
- To living and learning. - To falling in love with marks.
至少他不必付钱 Danny
At least he didn't have to pay,Danny.
为何干杯 Ash?
What's the toast,Ash?
为家人
To family.
味道真难喝
That's disgusting.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表