剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
好了,来吧,现在,回去工作 时间就是金钱
Okay,come on,now.Back to work.Time is money.
他真是个苛刻的老板
He's such a slave driver.
- 那是Jenny Cole? - 你认识她?
- That's Jenny Cole? - You know her?
- 我今天早上看到她的新闻 - 她会成为巨星的
- I was reading about her this morning. - She's gonna be huge.
他们把她称为奥黛丽·赫本第二
They're calling her the new Audrey Hepburn.
- Jason - 你好吗?
- Jason. - How you doing?
不错.交易还算数?
Okay.We still on?
已经搞定了
It's a done deal.
很好,我有200个超级崇拜的小明星 真等着点头呢,拿着
Great,I've got 200 wannabe starlets waiting for the nod,here.
- 你们要来帮我选吗? - 不,我们委托你了,好吗?
- You fellas wanna help me pick? - No,we'll leave that,all right?
你是准备说上一整天还是就把我的钱给我?
You gonna talk all day or you gonna give me my money?
就像他说的,分成3份了
Split three ways,just like he said.
漂亮
That's beautiful.
20,000.一个半小时的回馈,不错吧
20,000.Not a bad return for half an hour,is it?
- 看起来Joe的损失是我的获利嘛 - 我想是的
- Looks like Joe's loss is my gain. - I guess so.
既然我们都到了这里
While we're here,
何不逛逛这个片场,看看是如何拍电影的呢?
any chance of walking around the set,watching a bit of filming?
Frank,我要回去了.要去摆平Joe
Frank,I gotta get back.Square things up with Joe.
我以为Joe已经不再参与了呢
I thought Joe was out of the picture.
他还在里面,在做笔大生意
He is for this but not the big one.
- 大生意? - 闭嘴,Jason
- Big one? - Shut your mouth,Jason.
- 我说什么了吗? - 上车吧
- Did I say anything? - Just get in the car.
有谁问起我的话,就告诉他们我5分钟之前离开了
Anybody asks for me,tell them I left five minutes ago.
我的4000镑在哪里?
So where's my 4,000?
我们送出去了
We just gave it away.
嗨,Eddie
Hi,Eddie.
- 你们就把我的钱送出去了? - 是的
- Did you just give my money away? - It's all right.
- 是个诱饵 - 诱饵?
- It was bait. - Bait?
我们一切还顺利吧?
So did we get the green light?
我们今晚会和他摊牌
We tell him the tale tonight.
- 他来了.Frank.你好吧? - 很好
- Here he is.Frank.How are you doing? - Okay.
- 你还记得Jenny吗? - 当然
- You remember Jenny? - Of course.
她今天拍晚了.想要一些休息和放松
She wrapped late today.She wants a little bit of R and R.
不好意思.你是Jennifer Cole?
Excuse me.Are you Jennifer Cole?
你有笔吗?
Have you got a pen?
谢谢
Thank you.
你能在Jen玩牌的时候找个人看着她吗?
Can you get someone to watch over Jen while she plays the tables?
没问题
No problem.
不要让Cole小姐受到打扰
See Miss Cole isn't bothered.
- 好好玩吧 - 谢谢,Frank
- Go have fun. - Thank you,Frank.
- 我们能喝一杯吗? - 当然
- Can we get a drink? - Yeah.
Joe怎么样了?
How did it go with Joe?
- 这个家伙是个蠢蛋 - 我6个月前就告诉你了
- The guy's a fruit loop. - I told you that six months ago.
真是羞愧啊,我还有些喜欢他呢,你知道吗?
It's a shame,I kind of liked him,you know?
- 但这可是在做买♥♥卖♥♥ - 是是是
- But this is business. - Yeah.
那那个大生意是什么东西?
So what about the big one?
- 你之前有提起过 - Jeff?
- You mentioned it earlier. - Jeff?
好了,Frank,坐下
Okay,Frank,sit down.
告诉他吧
Tell him.
我们准备要制♥作♥部电影 低成本的.大概是5百万英镑
We're gonna make a movie.Kind of low budget.Say about 5,000,000.
而Jenny觉得现在是她转型的时候...
Jenny thinks it's her big break in the States...
但我们真正想在亚洲赚钱
but where we're really gonna make our money is in Asia.
亚洲?
Asia?
- 我能坦白讲吗,Frank? - 请
- Can I be frank,Frank? - Please.
在其他的人正盯着家庭市场的时候...
While everyone else is looking at the home market...
我们先把影片直接卖♥♥给亚洲
we sell the video rights to Asia up front.
我们可以直接给出价钱
We can virtually name our price.
那样我们可以不费吹灰之力就能赚到1千万英镑
I figure we're gonna get 10 million without breaking a sweat.
- 她同意那么做? - 她昨天已经签订合同了
- And she's agreed to do it? - She signed the contract yesterday.
Joe在里面还是不在?
So is Joe in or out?
他还想进来,但你知道这些乌合之众是如何的
He still wants in,but you know what these Mob guys are like.
他们还是有点钱的
They're a liability.
这是净赚的,Frank:
Bottom line is,Frank:
如果你想分一羹的话 我可以帮你
If you want a slice of the cake,I can make it happen.
我们要投入多少钱?
How much are we talking about?
你要投入的跟我和Jeff一样多
It's gonna be the same as me and Jeff are in for.
20万左右吧
That's 200 big ones.
20万英镑?
200,000?
而保证是...
With a guarantee...
你可以在3个月之内收回双倍的回馈
that you're gonna get double your money back in three months.
不,我觉得我还是不要了
No,I think I'll pass.
什么?
What?
我最多出到15000镑,再多我就退出了
I'm 15,000 up.I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.
- 如果我们... - 我们可以找到别人的
- What if we... - We can find someone else.
这不是问题,好吗?
It's not a problem,okay?
- 我们刚才要的酒呢? - 当然
- How about that drink? - Sure.
你要认识到一件事情,Dan
You've got to pick it up,Dan.
你在跟这个家伙谈钱
You're talking to this guy about money.
他被钱所包围,而不是被钱困扰
He's surrounded by money,he's not fazed by it.
你给他的是一些他已经有的东西
You're offering him something he's already got.
你要想想什么能带给我们比钱更多的
You've gotta think about what brought us this far.
你能不能给他一些他从其他地方 所得不到的东西?
What can you give him that he can't get anywhere else?
不要跟他的头脑说话,要跟他的心去说 是情感而不是理智
Don't talk to his head,talk to his heart.Emotion not reason.
想想吧
Think.
- 你喜欢电影,Frank? - 打我还是个孩子时起
- You like the movies,Frank? - Since I was a kid.
- 你喜欢Cagney? - 当然
- You like Cagney? - Of course.
电影中最好的歌♥者和舞者
Best song and dance man in the business.
你喜欢Cagney?
You like Cagney?
- 你说什么,Frank? - 把我算进去
- What do you say,Frank? - Count me in.
- 这是银行本票 - 谢谢,Frank
- Bankers draft. - Thanks,Frank.
太好了
Now that's beautiful.
这是20万的收据和合同副本
There's a receipt for 200,000 and a copy of the contract.
我们要赚大钱了
We're all going to make a lot of money.
我们会更好的
We'd better.
- 世界之颠 - 世界之颠,Frank
- Top of the world. - Top of the world,Frank.
你不加入我们吗,亲爱的?
You're not gonna join us,baby?
我让这该死的剧本弄得头都大了
I'm trying to get my head around this damn script.
你要我帮你对这些台词吗?
Do you want me to run some lines with you?
你介意吗?
Would you mind?
我告诉你吧,为什么不让Frank帮你呢?
I tell you what.Why doesn't Frank help you?
让他尝试一下新的事物.Frank?
Get him in the swing of things.Frank?
我?
Me?
来吧.你只要跟着脚本和Jen对戏就行了
Come on.You just gotta read through the script with Jen.
你会很棒的,来吧
You're gonna be great.Come on.
去吧
Go ahead.
- 我以前从来没有做过这种事情 - 不要担心,你会很不错的
- I've never done this sort of thing before. - Don't worry you'll be fine.
谢谢,Frank
Thank you,Frank.
谢谢
Thank you.
支票检查过了
Check's cleared.
现在正在转移
It's being transferred now.
是时候保证他不会追着我们了
Time to make sure he won't come after us.
我们今天晚上就搞定他
Then we blow him out tonight.
准备好了?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
你觉得他没问题吗?
Do you think he's gonna be all right?
如果像他所说的,他会没问题的
If he does as he's told,he'll be fine.
在Mickey开枪或者信♥号♥♥不起作用的时候 你必须面对着他
You have to be face-on to Mickey when he shoots or the signal might not work.
如果不管用,你就捂住胸口倒下
If it doesn't work,when you go down fall on your chest.
努力让血袋破裂,好吗?
The force should split the bag,all right?
Danny,不要演戏,好吗?
Danny,no theatrics,okay?
一枪过后,你就像袋土豆一样的倒下
One shot and you go down like a sack of potatoes.
- 根据约定来做 - 根据约定来做
- By the book. - By the book.
我们好了
We're done.
好了,我们下个月开始出击
Okay,we start shooting next month.
Jason整个星期都在和导演讨论
Jason is talking to directors all week.
我希望他能找到比上一个更好的人
I hope he's getting someone better than the last one.
Jason在哪里?他现在应该在这里
Where is Jason?He should be here by now.
放松点,Frank,他正穿过...
Relax,Frank,he's just crossing the "T's"...
嘿,Jason
Hey,Jason.
- Jason? - 我们惨了
- Jason? - We're screwed.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表