剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
to be the saviours of the NHS.
橘眼的工作或许无误
Orange-eyes' work maybe faultless
但他们只能遵从指令
but they can only follow instructions.
有意识的合成人有创造性思维
Conscious synthetics are capable of creative thought.
他们能当最棒的外科医生
They could make the most incredible surgeons
还有研究科学家
and research scientists.
他们也许能找到
They could potentially find cures
人类几十年来都没找到的疗法
that have eluded humans for decades.
他们也能创造生物武器
They could create biological weapons
杀害剩余的人类
that wipe out what's left of us.
-得了吧 史蒂夫 -这是毫无根据的臆想
- Oh, come on, Steve. - That is entirely unfounded conjecture.
我看不见得 正相反
Well, I disagree, on the contrary...
好了 我们谈谈眼下的问题
All right, all right, if we could return to the matter in hand,
延长宵禁时间
the extension to the curfew -
要不要建议
whether or not to recommend it
再持续八周
be continued for a further eight weeks.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
这只是权宜之计
It was only ever intended as a temporary measure.
也许如此 但自从宵禁开始
Maybe so, but since it's been in place,
没有合成人成功安放炸♥弹♥
no synth has managed to plant a bomb.
不管是生物炸♥弹♥或是其他的
Biological or otherwise.
这话没什么帮助
That's hardly helpful.
会对国♥家♥安♥全♥造成更深的影响吗
Are there wider implications for national security?
你好
Hello.
我要租一间公♥寓♥
I'm looking for a flat to rent.
-公♥寓♥ -是的
- A flat? - Yes.
最好有单独的卧室 没有也行
One bedroom ideally but a studio would be acceptable.
行
Right.
你想住哪个地方呢
Were you thinking of any particular area?
这一区就行
Anywhere local.
这里感觉挺适合住的
Seems like a nice place to live.
999 有什么情况
999. What's your emergency?
今晚的约定还有效吗
So, are we still on for tonight?
有
Yes,
我还以为我不太受欢迎
I...thought I was probably persona non grata.
完全不是 八点见如何
Not at all. Shall we say eight o'clock?
没问题
Sure, yeah.
米尔街有家不错的牛排餐厅
There's a nice steakhouse on Mere Street.
除非你不吃肉
Unless, of course, you don't eat meat.
我吃肉
I eat meat.
最好别吃 可能会害死你
You shouldn't, you know, it'll kill you.
我们八点见
I'll see you at eight.
你得跟我们走一趟
You need to come with us.
我没有违法
I'm not breaking any laws.
这里不是指定区域
This is not a designated area.
有意识合成人
The conscious synthetics
只在宵禁后才受限
are only legally confined after curfew
现在还没宵禁呢
and it is not yet curfew.
如果你想销毁我
If you intend to remove and destroy me,
你需要我用户的同意
you will require the consent of my owner.
我现在被租给了乔·霍金斯和洛拉·霍金斯
I'm currently on lease to Joe and Laura Hawkins.
你想和洛拉·霍金斯谈谈吗
Would you like to speak to Laura Hawkins?
米娅
Mia?
霍金斯夫人
Er, Mrs Hawkins?
我是马丁·弗兰克斯警官
This is police constable Martine Franks.
出什么事了吗
Er, yeah, is there a problem?
可以这么说
You might say that.
你的合成人在我们这里
We have your synth here
她想租一间公♥寓♥
and she's trying to rent a flat.
是的
That's right.
米娅是我的财产 所以
Mia is my property and, as such,
我已经授权她以我的名义租♥房♥♥子了
I've authorised her to obtain a lease in my name.
但你不能这么做
But you can't do that.
正相反 我完全有权这么做
On the contrary, I am entirely within my rights
如果你妨碍
and should you attempt to interfere
她完全被授权的行为
with her fully authorised actions,
那我就有权起诉你
then I shall be legally entitled to sue you
非法侵害他人财物
for trespass to goods and conversion.
听清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
清楚了
Yes.
你和苏希拉今天做什么了
So, what did you and Sushelia get up to today?
她今天不在
She wasn't there today.
我和利亚姆玩了 我们讨论了鼻涕
So, I played with Liam. We discussed snot...
-不错 -还有车
- Lovely. ..- And cars.
怎么了
What is wrong?
你的眼睛 没事
Your eye. It's all right.
用手遮住 继续走
Just keep your hand there and keep walking.
但这是异常行为
But that is anomalous behaviour.
会引发怀疑
It will attract hostile attention.
这个行为会构成极大的风险
This course of action poses an unacceptable risk.
请稍等
Be right with you.
停止营业
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
我们马上就走
Two seconds we'll be gone.
好了
There you are.
没事了
All finished.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
-这是你的店吗 -是的
- Is this your shop? - Yeah.
所以你们才不能待在这儿
This is exactly why you can't stay here.
如果那发生在学校里怎么办
What if that happened at school?
或者更糟糕 在大街的另一头怎么办
Or worse still just the other end of the high street?
如果有人发现
If anyone had seen...
他们没有 所以没事
Well they didn't, so it's fine.
来 山姆
Come on, Sam.
再见 乔
Goodbye, Joe.
在这些大门之后
Behind these gates.
你们根本不在意我们
You don't care about us.
如果我们连同类都不帮
If we won't even help our own kind,
那我们算什么
then what are we?
我们比人类还差劲
We are worse than the humans.
而你
And you,
你背弃了你的兄弟姐妹
you have turned your back on your brothers and sisters.
这不是真的
That's not true.
他们来寻求我们的帮助
They came to us for help...
你却拒绝了他们
..And you refused them.
我们给了他们电池
They were given a battery pack,
他们会找到安全的地方
they'll have made it to safety.
那我们剩下的人呢
And what about the rest of us?
以后都会是这样吗
Is this how it will be from now on?
躲在门后面等死
Hiding behind our gates waiting to die?
如果你就坐在这毫无行动
How will anything change
怎么会有任何改变
if you just sit here and do nothing?
我们不是毫无行动
We are not doing nothing.
米娅在人类社区找到了住处
Mia has found a place to live within a human community.
她的目的是让他们看到
Her aim is to show them
共存是可能的
that co-existence is possible.
等她被人类接受后
Once she gains their acceptance,
或许我们也会效仿
perhaps more of us will follow.
那又要多久
And how long will that take?
几个月 几年
Months, years?
融合不会在一夜之间发生 艾格尼丝
Integration will not happen overnight, Agnes.
你说得我们好像很弱小
You talk as if we are weak,
但我们比他们强壮多了
but we are so much stronger than they are.
米娅的计划失败后怎么办
And what happens when Mia's plan fails?
到时你会怎么做
What will you do then...
首领
..Leader?
"她跳舞时
"And when she danced
腿痛得像被炽热的刀子割"
the pain in her legs was like red-hot knives."
这很黑暗 你知道吧
You know this is pretty dark.
才没有 很精彩
No, it's not, it's good.
有些人为了当人 什么都做得出来
The lengths some people will go just to be human.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表