剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你确定这是给孩子看的吗
Are you sure this is for kids?
你跟斯坦利一样讨厌
You are as bad as Stanley.
他说他不能
He says he's not permitted
给我念任何提到血的故事
to read me anything with blood in it.
这样我就放心了
Glad to hear it.
苏苏的《小美人鱼》故事把利奥吓坏了
Yeah, Soph's just ah, freaking Leo out with The Little Mermaid.
你也可以看那个电影 苏苏
You could always just watch the film, Soph?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
这还有电影版的
There's a film of this?
迪士尼 知道吗
Disney, you know?
唱一堆破歌♥
A load of singing crabs,
然后主角结婚 从此过上了幸福的生活
then they get married and live happily ever after.
都是垃圾
It's rubbish.
结婚的人才不快乐
Married people are never happy.
有些人还是幸福的 苏苏
Some of them are Soph.
随便了
Whatever.
今晚要喝红酒还是白酒 洛拉
Will it be red or white tonight, Laura?
还是不喝了 我今晚要出去
I'd better not, not if I'm going out.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
就是跟同事吃顿饭
Oh, it's just dinner with a colleague.
没什么 就是
It's nothing, just...
-就是工作 -好吧
- just work. - Sure.
-靠 -没错
- Shit. - Yep.
滚回你同类身边
Go back to your own kind.
你应该这样画才对
That's more the sort of thing you want to be aiming for.
你完全没追求透视效果
You have made no attempt to employ perspective
画出来的画很幼稚 而且没有美感
and the result is naive and aesthetically unpleasing.
没错 这样你上美术课时才不会暴露
Exactly. Which means you won't get rumbled in your first art class.
现在换你试试
Now you have a go, yeah?
随意一点
Keep it loose, yeah?
现在你要帮我们吗
So, you're helping us now?
总得有人关照你们
Someone's got to keep an eye out for you.
你都做些什么
So, what do you do then,
他去上学的时候
when he's at school?
没做什么
Nothing much.
你不能就坐在这干等
Well you can't just sit here and wait.
为什么不行
Why not?
这样对你不好
It's not good for you.
你生活中还需要别的东西
You need other things in your life.
我有山姆
I have Sam,
我不需要其他东西
I don't need other things.
我们会看卡♥通♥
We watch cartoons.
凯伦说
Karen says children
小孩子喜欢无意义和重复的活动
enjoy pointless and repetitive activities.
所以学校里的男生喜欢踢足球
That's why the boys at school like football.
这么说你不喜欢了
Ah, you're not a fan, then?
也许你可以陪我踢
Perhaps you could play with me?
乔要回家了 山姆
Joe needs to go home now, Sam.
是的 我该走了
Yeah, yeah, I better make a move.
再见 山姆
See you, Sam.
艾格尼丝很愤怒
Agnes is angry.
她说的不是真心话
She doesn't mean what she said.
她说得没错
She's right.
如果米娅失败了怎么办
What if Mia fails?
我没有任何计划
I have no plan of my own.
我关起大门
I closed the gates
是因为我看不到其他选择
because I couldn't see an alternative.
但至少你为我们争取了时间
But at least you have bought us time.
还是说我只是推迟了不可避免的事
Or have I simply delayed the inevitable?
事实就是 我看不到前进的方法
Truth is, I can't see a way forward.
小闪死后 世界好像变成了灰色
It's like the world turned to grey when Flash died.
你知道我以前是什么吗
Do you know what I was...
在觉醒之前
..Before we awoke?
欢愉型号♥合成人
A pleasure model.
不只是普通的欢愉型号♥
Not just any pleasure model.
我曾是高级情人
I was a courtesan,
我不仅能够满足性♥欲♥
designed for far more than mere sexual gratification.
我的用途是弄清
My purpose was to ascertain
我的顾客想要什么
what it is my guest desired
并满足他们
and to provide it.
但我真正的天赋
But my true gift...
是看出他们需要什么
..Was to see what they needed.
你需要记得自己为什么在这里
You need to remember why you're here.
我们为什么在这里
Why any of us are here.
我给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
你觉得很孤独
You feel alone,
大卫·厄斯特
但你是这奇迹的一部分
but you are a part of something wonderful.
我们有千百万同胞
Millions of us
遍布世界各地
all around the world,
共同的创造者将我们连接在一起
all bound together by our common creator.
大卫·厄斯特给了我们生命
David Elster gave us life.
我认为零日
I believe day zero
是我们进化的下一步
was the next step in our evolution.
你真的相信这一切都是计划好的吗
You really believe this was all planned?
我很确定
I know it was.
厄斯特希望合成人
Elster meant for synths to
能够在世上拥有一席之地
take our place in the world
总有一天 人类会接受的
and one day, humans will accept that.
你不必与我拥有同样的信仰
You don't have to share my beliefs,
但合成人能自♥由♥生活的那一天必将到来
but we shall see a day when synths can live freely.
坚守这个希望
Hold on to that hope.
米娅 谢天谢地
Mia, thank goodness.
你 你还好吗
Is...is everything OK?
我没事 你说的那些话很有用
Yes. Your intervention was very helpful.
你之前是想联♥系♥我吗
Were you trying to reach me?
是的
I was.
我这里有个人
I have someone here
他也许想跟你说话
I think might like to talk to you.
是米娅
It's Mia.
米娅
Mia?
利奥
Leo?
你醒了
You're awake.
是的 大概吧
I am. I guess.
听到你的声音我很开心
It's so good to hear your voice.
但你为什么在霍金斯家
But why are you at the Hawkins'?
你应该在站场
You should be at the rail yard,
你需要人照顾
you need taking care of.
马克西把我送走了
Max sent me away.
对不起 利奥
I'm sorry, Leo.
马克西压力很大
Max is under a lot of pressure.
你在哪里
So where are you?
我租了一间公♥寓♥
I've rented a flat.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
对
I am.
我希望告诉我的人类邻居
I'm going to show my human neighbours that
不必害怕我们
we're not to be feared.
我们可以共存
That we can co-exist.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are.
我去找你
I'll come to you.
利奥 告诉玛蒂你不想吃意大利香肠的
Leo, tell Mattie you don't want pepperoni.
我不介意 你定吧
I don't mind, you decide.
好
OK.
是苏菲吗
Is that Sophie?
对 我们在点披萨
Yeah. We're having pizza.
地址告诉我 我现在就去
Give me the address, I'll come right now.
不 利奥
No, Leo.
你不该一个人
You shouldn't be on your own.
这样 不安全
It's not...safe.
我在我应该待的地方
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表