剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
公众缅怀米娅
各地自发组织烛光游♥行♥
这些自发举♥行♥的烛光游♥行♥
Whilst the exact scale of these spontaneous marches
规模虽然难以确定
and vigils is hard to ascertain,
但据报道称
they're reported to be
全国各地都在进行
taking place up and down the country.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
与一切...
Connected...
都有联♥系♥
..To everything.
米娅死了
Mia's dead.
我的姐姐
My sister.
我目睹了米娅的旅程
I have observed Mia's journey.
她的牺牲是不可避免的
It was inevitable her life would end in sacrifice.
你现在明白自己必须扮演的角色了吗
Do you understand now the part you must play?
是血
It's blood.
合成人的血
Synth blood.
合成人如今进化的程度 已经远远超出
In a way that David Elster could never have envisaged,
大卫·厄斯特的预想
Synths have evolved.
就像DNA 如今你的血承载着你生命的蓝图
Like DNA, your blood now carries the blueprint of who you are.
但到底是什么意思呢
But what does that mean?
利奥·厄斯特曾经受伤 被刺伤
There was a time when Leo Elster was injured, stabbed.
将合成人的血混入人体...
Spilling Synth blood into humans...
他伤口愈合的速度比正常人快了许多
He healed quicker than any human should.
他变得更强壮了
He grew stronger.
因为当合成人的血与人血混合 就会与之连接
Because when Synth blood mixes with human, it bonds,
呈现新形式
takes on a new form,
-混合血型 -母系连接
- a hybrid. - The motherhood knot.
母亲和孩子之间的连接
The bond between mother and child.
那就是我们的未来
That is our future.
人类与合成人如今有着共同的道路
Humans and Synths share the same path now.
而你
And you
将是领路人
shall lead the way.
你能陪我玩捉迷藏吗 斯坦利
Will you play hide and seek with me, Stanley?
我可以陪你玩捉迷藏 山姆
I will play hide and seek with you, Sam.
留下来的是你 我很开心
I'm glad it's you that stayed.
为什么
Why is that?
你很擅长打架
You're good at fighting.
我们不需要再打架了 山姆
I don't think we have to fight any more, Sam.
我认为我们不应该伤害人类
I don't think we should hurt people.
One, two, three,
four, five, six,
seven, eight, nine, ten,
11, 12, 13,
14 15...
14, 15...
我知道你觉得我们是你的归属
I know you feel you belong with us.
但有时候归属的地方
But sometimes where you belong
并不是你应该待的地方
is not where you're meant to be.
玛蒂
Mattie...
米娅爱我
Mia loved me.
但我失去了她
But I lost her.
我不想失去你 玛蒂
I don't want to lose you, Mattie.
太晚了 利奥
It's too late, Leo.
玛蒂
Mattie...
你是我见过最勇敢的人
You were the bravest person I ever met.
我每天都会记得你
I'll remember you every day.
我也会试着更勇敢
And I'll try to be brave too.
我妈妈今天做出了莫大的牺牲
My mum made a massive sacrifice today.
为了真♥相♥ 她失去了自♥由♥
She risked her liberty for the truth.
都在这里了
Everything's on here.
零日到底发生了什么 人们为何会死
What happened on day zero, why people died,
是谁造成的
who was responsible.
已经过去一年了 为什么现在给我
It's been a year. Why give this to me now?
你需要一个人来承担罪责
You need someone to blame.
我把真♥相♥给你 你放了我妈妈
I give you the truth and you release my mum.
恕我不能同意
I can't agree to that.
那我就去找媒体
Then I take it to the press.
你不要 那我就给他们
Either they get it or you do.
在我看来
And it strikes me you could
你现在应该需要一些正面影响
do with a positive spin right about now.
今天就放了我妈妈
My mother walks free today.
这就是交易内容 没得商量 不许加条款
That's the deal. No negotiations, no clauses.
不接受就算了
Take it or leave it.
-你出去 -她怎么进来的
- You will leave now. - How did she get in here?
让她出去
Get her out of here!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
你很重要 玛蒂
You are important, Mattie.
你的孩子很重要
Your baby is important.
你怎么...
How...?
我不会留下这个孩子
I'm not keeping it.
我要去堕胎 我要告诉世人零日的真♥相♥
I'm going to the clinic. I'm telling everyone about day zero.
我不在乎他们怎么对我
I don't give a shit what they do to me.
你还不了解全部真♥相♥ 不能做这个决定
You cannot make this decision until you know everything.
你的孩子很特别
Your child is unique.
半人类 半合成人
Half human, half Synth.
是人类和机器的结晶
The coming together of man and machine.
她将改变历史的走向
She will change the course of history.
而只有你允许 历史才会如此发展 玛蒂
A history that can only unfold if you let it, Mattie.
你的孩子将是新种族的第一人
Your baby will be the first of a new kind.
她就是希望
She is hope.
她是我们一直以来抗争的理由
She is everything we've been fighting for.
她是未来
She is the future...
我们共同的未来
..Of all of us.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表