剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
So what are you going to do?
我要出去
I'm getting out.
和人类在一起 我不放心我自己
I can't trust myself around humans.
我不知道我会做什么
I don't know what I might do.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
不要让人觉得你球踢得太好了 记得吗
Don't make it look too easy, though, yeah, remember?
好多了
Ah, that's better.
你有想过我说的话吗
So, have you thought about what I said?
什么话
About what?
找点事情来做 来充实你的一天
Finding something to fill your days.
找一份兼♥职♥ 或者去做志愿者
Get a part-time job or volunteer,
很多妈妈都是这么做的
that's what a lot of mums do.
也许我可以去健健身
Perhaps I could join a gym
或者和朋友喝喝咖啡 做个美甲
or meet friends for coffee and a mani-pedi?
是啊 这么多事可以做
Yeah, I'm only saying.
乔 你看
Joe, look!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
你家孩子差点没命
I could have killed him!
刚才是怎么回事
So, what was that back there?
我不能蓄意令自己置身于危险中
I cannot deliberately place myself in immediate physical danger.
你有超权控制的指令吗
So, what, you've got an override?
那种自我保护的指令吗
Some kind of self-preservation thing?
在某种程度上是的
In a way.
大卫·厄斯特的妻子是自杀而死的
David Elster's wife took her own life.
他固定了我的程序设计
He hardwired my programming
确保我绝对不会做同样的事
to ensure I could never do the same.
所以你不能冲向迎面而来的车辆吗
So, no throwing yourself into oncoming traffic, then?
就是说 只有我不受伤害
It means I can only protect Sam
我才能保护山姆
if it poses no threat to my own wellbeing.
我无法成为一位母亲
I can't be a mother.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表