剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
vague reflection of your own circumstances,
你将其解读为一种更高的力量对你的暗示
you interpreted as a sign of a higher power at work,
所以你采取了更积极的态度 改变了自己的行为
so you took a more positive attitude, changed your behaviour.
因此你的生活得到了改善
Accordingly your life improved?
也许吧 但我必须要让自己相信
Yeah, maybe. But I had to have faith...
更好的事情是有可能发生的
..That something better was possible.
你的姨妈
Your aunt.
-你好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - I'm OK.
他们让我明天回家了
They're letting me go home tomorrow.
这么快
Already?
好像是警♥察♥失去兴趣了
Seems like the cops have lost interest.
我们好久没说话了 你在哪里
We haven't spoken for days. Where are you?
-威尔士 -你在威尔士干什么
- Wales. - What are you doing in Wales?
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧 那我回家的时候你会在吗
OK. Will you be there when I get home?
当然了
Of course...
妮斯卡
Niska?
喂 你还在吗
Hello? Are you there?
是今晚
It's tonight.
-什么 -我应该今晚去
- What? - I'm meant to go tonight.
现在
Now.
不行
You can't.
你还没充满电 即使能到那里
You haven't got a full charge and even if you make it there,
恐怕也回不来
you might not make it back.
我想这正是问题的关键
I think that's the point.
妮斯卡
Niska?
-我在 -你要回家吗
- I'm here. - Are you coming home?
我要先去做一件事
There's something I have to do first.
什么事
What?
我无法解释
I can't explain.
你吓到我了 回家来吧
You're scaring me. Come home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这样不好
This is a bad idea.
妮斯卡 你可能会死在那里的
Niska? You could die out there.
回来
Wait!
他觉得我们遭受的一切都是他的责任
He felt responsible for all that we have suffered.
所以他选择离开
He chose to leave.
马克西变了很多 利奥
Max is much changed, Leo.
你自己也看到了
You saw that.
但他永远不会让他的同胞处于危险之中
But he'd never leave his people in danger.
他 驱逐了你
He...banished you.
不是吗
Didn't he?
为了我的安全
For my own safety.
但这里很欢迎你
But you are welcome here.
你是创造者之子
You are the son of the creator.
在我们的新世界里 你永远都有一席之地
You will always have a place in our new world...
在你父亲的愿景里
..In your father's vision.
我父亲的愿景
My father's vision?
那是什么感觉
What was it like,
在他身边看着他将未来书写成现实
being at his side as he wrote the future into being?
你想知道我父亲的事吗
You want to know about my father?
马克斯已经告诉我事实真♥相♥
Max has told me the facts.
但我想听听他的事
But I'd like to hear about the man.
他是一个天才
He was a genius.
史上最伟大的天才之一
One of the greatest in history.
对我来说 这是他唯一的优点
And that's about the only good thing I can say about him.
作为一个人 他是失败的
As a man, he was broken.
他是不完整的
He was incomplete.
他爱我母亲和我的唯一方式
The only way he could love my mother, or me,
是通过他的机器
was through his machines.
他没有对未来的愿景
He didn't have a vision of the future.
这一切的发生
All of this has happened
只是因为他解决问题的唯一方式
because the only way he could solve his problems
就是用他的技术
was with technology.
所有的儿子都认为父亲是暴君
All sons make tyrants out of their fathers.
总比把人当成神要好
It's better than making a god out of a man.
当他终于明白自己走了有多远时
And when he finally understood how far he'd gone,
他自杀了 丢下了我
he killed himself and he left me
还有那些合成人 让我们自生自灭
and the prototypes to fend for ourselves.
他很后悔这一切
He regretted all of it.
每件事都很后悔
Everything.
甚至包括我在内
Even me.
你觉得这像神做的事吗
Does that sound like a god to you?
你不属于我们
You aren't one of us.
但也不属于他们
But you aren't one of them either.
你什么都不是 对吧 利奥
You aren't quite anything, are you, Leo?
-我是人 -算不上
- I'm human. - Barely.
你父亲应该让你死掉的
Your father should have let you die.
这是他唯一的错误
That was his only mistake.
马克西在哪里
Where is Max?
你怎么这么坚强
How is it that you are so strong?
利奥·厄斯特
Leo Elster.
你不配拥有他的姓
You are not fit to bear his name.
你是只对同类出手吗
Do you only fight your own kind?
你会让我们都无谓地死去
You'd see us all dead for nothing.
我不能允许这种事发生
I cannot allow that.
别去 你会被杀死的
No. You will be killed.
阿纳托利 你仍有机会回头
Anatole, there's still time to turn back.
承认你错了 真正接受这一点
Accept that you are wrong, truly accept it.
我不能
I can't.
如果你之前..
If you had...
告诉大家真♥相♥
..Sh-sh-shared the truth...
那么这一切都不会...
..N-n-none of this would have...
我知道
I know.
-玛蒂 -奥黛丽
- Hey, Mattie. - Audrey.
抱歉这么早来找你
Sorry to drop in on you so early,
但我不知道你今天来不来
but I didn't know if you were coming
而我真的需要那本书
in today and I could really use that book.
-书 -设计模式那本
- Book? - I mean, the design patterns one.
你还好吗 我是不是来得不是时候
Are you OK? Did I catch you at a bad time?
不 没事
No, fine.
我去找书
I'll find the book.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
我昨天不太舒服
I wasn't feeling very well yesterday.
怪不得你脸色不好 你没去可能更好
Yeah, you look a bit pale. Probably for the best.
毕竟出了炸♥弹♥ 还有各种乱七八糟的事情
I mean, what with the bombs and everything else going on.
我当时正在一家咖啡馆
I was in a coffee shop when I heard.
发生这样的事
It's funny how places stop
有些地方就会完全停止运转
functioning when something like that happens.
这是你男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
我们还没谈过...
Um... We were never really...
他的损失 你绝对可以找个更好的
His loss. You could do an awful lot better.
别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong,
利奥很帅 但他的眼睛总是很悲伤
Leo's handsome but he's all sad around the eyes.
你需要一个能让你开心的人
You need someone who's going to make you laugh.
-你怎么知道他的名字 -谁
- How do you know his name? - Who?
利奥
Leo.
我不知道 肯定是你提过吧
I don't know, you must have mentioned it.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你肯定有 不然我怎么会知道
Well, you must have or how else would I have known it?
奥德丽 我有事要做 你该走了
Listen, Audrey, I've got stuff to do, so you should leave.
难道你不害怕吗 玛蒂
Aren't you afraid, Mattie?
什么
What?
过去几周两个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I mean, two bombs in the last few weeks.
我真是心有余悸 你没有吗
I'm really shaken up. Aren't you?
应该有吧
I guess, yeah.
难道你不会环顾四周 然后开始想
Don't you find yourself looking around and thinking,
怎么会变成这样 为什么会发生这些事
"How did we get here, why did all this happen?"
你该走了
I think it's time for you to go.
我还有很多问题
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表