剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
And you're researching New Zealand employment rates, why exactly?
我就是好奇
I was just curious, that's all.
对世界另一端的就业问题感到好奇
Curious about employment on the other side of the world.
是啊 生活不只是
Yeah. Surely there's more
把货摆放到货架上 就在一间...
to life than stacking shelves in some...
你想说蔬果小店吗
Some fruit and veg shop, you mean?
不 我没这么说
No, that's not what I said.
你不必说出口
You didn't have to.
我知道你这年纪的想法 你认为如果能逃离
I know what it's like at your age, you think if you get away from
也许就能解决一切问题
it all, you might be able to sort everything out.
-天啊 -不会吧
- Oh, my gosh! - No way!
-情况如何 -没反应
- How's it looking? - Quiet.
我不确定起作用了 洛拉
I'm not sure it's working, Laura.
我认识的记者和活动家我都联♥系♥过了
I've contacted every journalist and campaigner I know.
你随时会引起注意
You'll be getting attention any moment now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你看见山姆了吗
You haven't seen Sam, have you?
你怎么会把他弄丢了
How did you manage to lose him?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
-你也不知道他可能去哪了 -不知道
- And you've no idea where he might be? - No.
他应该没走远
Well, he can't have got far.
今天的第二课
Second lesson of the day,
自动贩卖♥♥机的食物比饭堂的好吃多了
choose vending over canteen food every day of the week.
除了周四 因为饭堂周四的派和薯条
Except Thursdays, actually, cos the pie and chips
-意外地好吃 -没有你我可怎么办
- is surprisingly good. - I'd be lost without you.
你到底为什么选择这破学校
So, erm, why did you choose this dump, anyway?
主要是方便 从我的新公♥寓♥步行就能到
Convenience mostly. It's within walking distance of my new flat.
另外 我也听说这里的电脑课程
And also, I heard some really great things about
很优秀
the computing courses here.
一定是这学校为数不多的好专业
Must be one of the few things this school actually does well.
岂止是好
Better than well.
两年前我参加了一场地区编码竞赛
I took part in this regional coding contest a couple of years ago.
我们队第一轮就被淘汰了 但这所大学的团队
My group went out in the first round, but the team from this uni,
把其他对手打得一败涂地
they absolutely wiped the floor with everyone,
太不可思议了
it was unbelievable.
我可能也在那支团队里
I may have been on that team.
-你逗我的吧 -真的 事实上我是领队
- You're kidding me? - Yeah, leading it, actually.
老天 没别的意思
Christ! What, no offence,
但你为什么浪费时间上大学
but why are you wasting your time on uni?
你的编码水平远超学生程度
You are way beyond student level coding.
你到底从哪学到的
Where did you even learn this stuff, anyway?
我以前都是自己玩玩
I used to do a fair bit just on my own.
然后 几年前 我遇到了一个人
And then, a few years ago, I met someone and...
我也说不清 大概就是我意识到了
I don't know. Guess I realised when it came to coding,
我竟然很擅长编程
I was actually pretty good.
所以你想用一张纸来证明一下 是吗
And you wanted a bit of paper to prove it, I'm guessing?
差不多吧
Mm, something like that.
所以 那个人是谁
So, who's this someone, then?
那个让你意识到了自己潜能的人
The someone who helped you realise your potential?
一个朋友
He's a friend.
不止是朋友
Well, more than a friend.
刚发展成新关系 但又没那么新
It's new, but also not that new.
懂了
Say no more.
你们以为自己在干什么 绿眼
What the hell do you think you're doing, green eyes?
越来越多的和平支持者加入其中
Joined by a growing number of peaceful supporters,
米娅 这张因合成人♥权♥利运动而被熟知的脸孔
Mia, such a recognisable face in the Synth Rights movement,
能够吸引如此多的关注显然并不奇怪
it's little surprise that she's attracting such attention,
突发新闻
合成人"米娅"领导抗♥议♥游♥行♥
有旁观者认为她可能要前往威斯敏斯特
with some bystanders believing she may be heading to Westminster.
昨天格雷厄姆来吃午饭了
Had Graham over for lunch yesterday.
这可能是我这一周里最有意思的事了
Probably the highlight of my week.
他没说太多 毕竟他是个
He isn't exactly saying much, considering the miserable bugger
坏脾气的老家伙
that he is.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我老婆 看
Oh, it's the wife, see.
她有时会寂寞
She gets lonely from time to time.
但是...
But...
你周围并没有人
..You're talking to nobody.
她听不到你说话
She cannot hear you.
你一个人来这种地方做什么
What are you doing on your own out here, anyway?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈没跟着你吗
Mum or Dad not with you?
我在找一具尸体
I'm looking for a body.
我听说人们会把尸体装进箱子放到教堂这
I'm told they put them in boxes and leave them in the church.
她的名字叫凯伦
Her name was Karen.
如果这有帮助的话
If that helps.
-有什么踪迹吗 -没有
- Any sign? - No, nothing.
-什么都没有 -天啊
- Nothing at all. - Oh, God.
他会去哪里呢
Well, where would he be looking?
快想想啊 乔 什么都行
Come on, Joe! Ideas would be appreciated.
我不知道 我没法思考
I don't know, I can't think!
我早该料到会发生这样的事
Oh, I should've known something like this would happen.
对不起 我以为一切都在我控制之中
I'm sorry. I really am. I thought I had it all under control.
结果我又搞砸了
It's just something else I've messed up.
你尽力了
You did your best.
我脑子里一直浮现她的身影
I keep seeing her in my head.
她的尸体 就那么...
Her body just...
躺在那
..Lying there.
乔
Oh, Joe.
喂
Hello?
山姆
Sam?
你们是他的主要照顾人吧
Ah, you must be the primary caregivers.
是 我们是的
Yeah, yeah. I suppose we are.
你们的孩子真是古怪
He's an odd little one, yours.
我让他待在那边呢
I left him stood over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么会来这里呢
So, how did you end up here exactly?
我想找到凯伦的尸体
I was going to find Karen's body.
我想尝试复原她
I was going to try and restore her.
好吧
All right.
我知道了
I see.
你不能这样到处乱走
Well, you can't just wander off like that.
你是个孩子 别忘了
You're a child, don't forget that.
不 我只是儿童的复♥制♥品 乔
No, I'm merely a facsimile of a child, Joe.
无论是不是复♥制♥品 你对我来说只是个孩子
Well, facsimile or not, you're just a kid to me, OK?
我发现死亡
I've decided that death
让人类的行为变得奇怪
makes humans act in funny ways.
是的 它的确会对人产生那种影响
Yeah, it does tend to have that effect on people, doesn't it?
他对着地面说话 乔
He was talking to the ground, Joe.
不同的人会用不同的方式应对死亡
Different people have different ways of coping with death, don't they?
所以我们才有这样的地方
That's why we have places like this.
所以我们才要埋藏我们所爱之人 举♥行♥葬礼
It's why we bury our loved ones, have funerals.
不是为了那些已经离开的人
It's not for the people that have gone,
而是为了那些还活着的人
it's for those that are still alive.
为什么
Why?
这样人们既能告别 但又会觉得离他们很近
So they can say goodbye, but still feel close to them.
在最后的最后 我们只能做这些了
In the end, that's all we can do.
因为我们无法将他们带回来 山姆
Cos we can't bring them back, Sam.
无论我们多想要他们回来
No matter how much we want to.
走吧 我们回家吧
Come on, let's get you home.
禁区
你听说米娅的事了吗
Did you hear about Mia?
听说了
I did.
一些人正在考虑前往城市
Some of the others are considering heading into the city
助她一臂之力
to lend her our support.
她会很高兴的
I imagine she would like that.
出什么事了吗 阿纳托利
Is something the matter, Anatole?
如果是开门的事
If it's about opening the gates,
我知道你希望我们能更谨慎行事
I know you would have preferred to proceed with more caution,
但你的忠告 你的友谊
but your counsel, your friendship...
它们对我的意义我无以言表
..They mean more to me than I've ever taken the time to say.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表