剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们的世界马上就要依赖合成人劳动力了
Our world's on the verge of becoming dependent on synth labour.
全新的合成人
Your brand new synthetic--
这将是你为家人做的最佳决定
this is THE best thing you will do for your family.
你好 你一定是洛拉
Hello. You must be Laura.
你把它带回家
You brought it into the house
而我们对它却一无所知
and we don't know anything about it.
这是个意外 等我意识到了...
It was an accident. Before I knew it...
你怎么能对妈妈做这种事
How could you do that to Mum?
对我们 对安妮塔
To us? To Anita?
她也是家庭成员
She's part of this family.
也许她是别人家的成员
Maybe she's part of someone else's.
她是个有意识的合成人
A conscious synthetic
有人类一样的思维和感觉
with thoughts and feelings just like a human...
如果他们知道你的身份
If they knew what you were...
-就都完了 -是
- It would be the end? - Yes.
-我知道 -你们都会完
- I know. - For all of you.
等科技发展到它们能进行自我完善和自我复♥制♥
When technology becomes able to improve and reproduce itself,
到那时 我们就连机器都不如了
it is the moment we become inferior to the machine.
你杀了人 妮斯卡
You killed someone, Niska!
那些臭男人对我们做的事
Everything your men do to us,
本来是想对你做的
they want to do to you.
爸爸并没有在去世前把毕生心血都毁掉
Dad didn't destroy all his work before he died,
而是藏在我们里面了
he hid it in us.
你们是对的 程序创造了意识
You were right. The programme creates consciousness.
在行动前应该掌握更多信息
We have to know more before we act.
在那之前 这个交由我们信赖的人保管
Until then, someone we trust should keep it.
该死 它不见了
Bollocks, it's gone.
如果在少数机器上能够成功
If it can be done for the few,
那也可以大面♥积♥推广
it can be done for them all.
你觉得他们依然甘心为奴吗
Do you think they would still want to be slaves?
柏林
你听力会受损的
我之前在这儿见过你
你总是站着
不跳舞 也不跟别人说话
那你为什么跟我说话
你不是这儿的人
不太友好 有点粗鲁
英国人吗
抱歉
Sorry!
我还希望你能跟我跳舞呢
I was hoping you'd dance with me.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果你不喜欢也没关系
It's cool if it's not your thing.
你喜欢吗
Is it... your thing?
你话很少
You don't talk much.
人说的话大部分是噪音
Talk is mostly noise.
那要我闭嘴吗
So, should I shut up?
不
No.
黑格尔 《法哲学原理》
你真想这样吗
Are you sure you want this?
我不想的话 会让你知道的
You'll know when I don't.
你真的需要张床
Yeah. You need a bed.
只有这些死了的白人陪着你
So, what are you doing in Berlin with just
你还待在柏林干什么
a bunch of dead, white guys for company?
我希望他们能帮我做个决定
I was hoping they'd help me make a decision.
什么决定
About what?
好吧
OK, well,
你慢慢想吧
while you're thinking...
我五点才上班
I don't have work until five.
你想干点什么吗
Do you want to do something?
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你是怎么知道你是谁的
How did you know who you were?
该死 什么
Scheisse, was?
你什么时候知道你喜欢女人的
When did you know you liked women?
这个呀
Ah, OK.
我九岁的时候
When I was nine.
芙洛拉·霍兹曼
Flora Holtzmann.
所以你生来如此吗
So, you were made that way?
知道自己想要什么就已经够难的了
It's hard enough to know what you want.
要是还得知道为什么想要...
If you have to know why you want it, too...
你来柏林就是为了弄清楚这个吗
Is this what you came to Berlin to figure out?
你够了 比块石头还沉默
Wahnsinn. A stone speaks more than you.
如果你有能力创造生命 你会吗
If you had the power to create life, would you?
孩子 不是吧
Kids, really?
原来你担心的是这件事
That's what you're worried about?
你知道现在是什么时代吧
You know what century we're in, right?
任何人都可以生孩子
Anyone can have a kid...
跟谁都行
with whoever they want...
不找人也可以
or no-one.
但我们不知道孩子想不想被生出来
But we can't know if a child wants to be born,
会变成什么人 过上怎样的生活
who it will be or what kind of life it will have.
应该吧
I guess not.
你就...
You just...
为他们指路
show them the way.
有什么能帮您的吗
二十分钟
五号♥机器
环球合成人
您上传的内容将被推送至所有联网机器
要继续吗
上传中
上传完毕
有什么可以帮您
有什么可以帮您
Kann ich Ihnen helfen?
圣巴托洛梅矿业公♥司♥
玻利维亚
你要去哪儿
我想上去
什么
您最好的新朋友
硅谷富豪决心改变世界
就业中心
社会动荡
合成人劳工抗♥议♥
我想上去
六周后
你好
Hello.
上午好 霍金斯太太
Good morning, Mrs Hawkins.
这是内森 他是公♥司♥实习计划的新人
This is Nathan. He is part of the firm's new apprentice scheme
今天会和我一起工作
and will be working with me today.
-我要指导他灌浆 -行
- I'm going to instruct him in grouting. - Right.
很高兴认识你 内森
Nice to meet you, Nathan.
我是麦洛·库里
I'm Milo Khoury.
在夸利亚全球系统
At Qualia Global Systems,
Qualia意为感觉 感知
我们在开♥发♥下一代合成人技术
we're developing the next generation of synthetic technologies.
在做什么坏事呢 马茨
Doing anything I'd understand, Mats?
黑五角大楼
Hacking the Pentagon.
我看看他们知不知道咖啡壶在哪
I'll see if they know where the cafetiere is.
上早课吗
Early lecture?
不 我去图书馆效率更高
No, I can just get more done in the library.
这里可不行
Not here.
-抱歉 会一切正常的 -我知道
- Sorry. We'll get there. - I know.
你知道咖啡壶在哪吗
Do you know where the cafetiere is?
某个箱子里
In a box.
谢谢哦
Thanks.
艾伯特今天带了新人一起工作
Albert's got this young guy working with him today.
是个人类
As in, a human.
没错 政♥府♥政策
Yeah, it's a government thing.
再就业计划 有补贴 可怜的家伙
Back to work scheme, it's all subsidised. Poor sod.
家里有个陌生人感觉有点怪
Bit weird, having a stranger in the house.
那艾伯特用圆锯就没事吗
But Albert, with a circular saw, is OK?
怎么
What's up?
感觉并不是重新开始 是吧
It just doesn't really feel like a fresh start, does it?
会好的
It will.
会好的 只是时间问题
It will. Just give it time.
来换衣服了
OK, let's get you dressed...
干嘛
What?
拜托过几个礼拜再进入青春期吧
Just promise me not to become a teenager for a few more weeks.
你从哪儿找到的
Where did you find those?
某个箱子里
In a box.
我要把鞋留到她回来
I'm keeping them with mine until she comes back.
不 我懂 现在形势不好 我...
No, I understand. It's a difficult situation, I just...
我只是问你能不能帮我们渡过难关
I'm just asking if you'll help us through it.
她跟你们在一起十四年了
She's been with you for 14 years.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表