剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
明天之前你必须答复
You have until tomorrow.
我不太擅长看人
I'm hardly an astute observer of others' true natures,
但恐怕她等不了
but I fear she may not wait.
她不知道利奥的事
She does not know about Leo.
不能让她知道
She can't.
你怎么办
What will you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人吗 我回来了
Hello? I'm home.
太好了 你们没全死在沟里
Oh, great. You're not all dead in a ditch.
-你哥哥呢 -在楼上
- Where's your brother? - Upstairs.
-马茨呢 -不知道
- And Matts? - I don't know.
斯坦利 你能帮忙在线采购一下吗
Stanley? Would you be an absolute prince and do the online shop?
当然 洛拉
Of course, Laura.
好了 一份基于日常采购项目
There. An order based on frequently brought items
及我每周食谱安排的订单
and my own weekly recipe plan
下午五点前可以浏览修改
can be reviewed and edited until 5pm.
下次快一点
Next time, do it a bit faster.
好的 洛拉 抱歉
Of course, Laura. I apologise.
索菲
Sophie?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有点难过
I'm a bit upset.
我一直都说 不能为真♥相♥太难过
You know what I always say, you can't be too upset at the truth.
卡莉说我不能再去她的派对了
Carly said I can't come to her party any more.
她说她妈妈说 比起人类你更喜欢绿眼
She said that her mum said that you prefer Green Eyes to humans
你是一个叛徒
and that you're a traitor.
-你没有... -没有
- Well...oh, you didn't...? - No.
只是 派对上会有水滑梯呢
It's just... there was going to be a slip and slide.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
这太棒了
This is too cool.
抱歉
My apologies.
请允许我调整车内温度
Allow me to adjust the vehicle's climate control.
在你♥爸♥爸那工作得怎么样
So how was working with your dad?
挺好的
Yeah, it was all right, actually.
所以你现在在考虑工作的事了
So you're thinking about work now, then?
是 我在想
Yeah, well, I'm thinking
做点什么
it would be good to do something
总比什么都不做强
rather than nothing, you know?
比让一个斯坦利照顾我一辈子强
Rather than just spend my life being looked after by a Stanley.
无意冒犯 斯坦
No offence, Stan.
你在委员会的第一天怎么样
How was your first day on the Commission?
挺有意思的
Yeah, interesting.
我觉得他们并没有向大家坦白一切
I don't think they're telling everyone everything
但我会继续努力弄清♥真♥♥相♥
but I'm going to try and get to the bottom of it.
马茨会很遗憾没吃到汉堡的
Matts'll be sad she missed burgers.
她很快就会回来的
She'll be home soon.
听着 我要你们俩答应我
Listen, I need you two to promise me something.
如果因为我的工作让你俩遇到什么麻烦
If things get difficult because of my work,
一定要告诉我 好吗
you tell me, yeah?
我们要团结在一起
We stick together.
爸爸并没有
Apart from you and Dad.
你们俩可没团结
You didn't stick together.
苏苏
Soph.
不 没关系
No, no. That's all right.
她说得对
She's right.
但是这个家里的人仍然会互相照顾
But this family still look out for each other.
我们五个都是
All five of us.
以前我们家里有事的时候
When we got any issues,
你都让她和我们坐在一起
you used to ask her to sit down with us.
再说一遍 斯坦利 坐下[把车停好]
Right again. Stanley, park it.
车已经停好了 洛拉
The car has already been parked, Laura.
但如果停车位置不合适...
But if its placement is inadequate...
你过来坐下
Your bottom.
是她吗
Is it her?
你知道你自己不一样吗
So, do you know you're different?
抱歉 索菲
I'm sorry, Sophie.
我不明白这个问题
I don't understand the question.
她的意思是
No, what she means is,
你知道你跟绿眼
do you know how you're different...
有什么不同吗
to a Green Eyes?
异常合成人很危险
Anomaly synthetics are dangerous.
他们的核心程序
Their core programming was overwritten
被未知来源的未授权代码覆盖
using unauthorised code from an unknown source,
模块被重写
overriding their blocks,
这意味着他们可以自主行动 具有破坏性
meaning they act autonomously and can do harm.
但他们有感觉 像我们一样
But they can also feel. Like us.
没错 绝对是她
No, it's definitely her.
你应该羞愧
You should be ashamed.
他们做出了那样的事
How about standing up
你都不为自己的同类说说话吗
for your own kind after what they did?
拜托 我有家人在这
Please, I'm with my family.
我也一样 我们不想你和你的合成人待在这
So am I. We don't want you here or your dolly.
我们受够了 快滚吧
We've had enough. Just piss off!
我们走吧
We are leaving now.
已通知警♥察♥
The police have been notified.
没错 滚回家吧
That's right, go home.
足球
Football?
你踢得怎么样
How did you get on?
机能不全者比精通者能量消耗更高
Inadequacy requires a higher energy expenditure than proficiency.
山姆
Sam?
我踢得很烂 妈妈
I'm rubbish, Mum.
我想我交了一个朋友
I think I have a friend.
什么 这么快 他叫什么名字
What? Already? What's his name?
是女孩 她叫苏希拉
HER name is Susheila.
她对恐龙怀有极高的兴趣
She has an excessive interest in dinosaurs.
苏希拉 恐龙 好吧
Susheila? Dinosaurs? OK.
你在这里干什么 艾格尼丝
What are you doing in here, Agnes?
为什么那扇门是锁着的 马克西
Why is that door locked, Max?
那个人类女孩在里面吗
Is the human girl in there?
你在藏什么
What are you hiding?
我还记得你刚来的时候
I remember when you first came here.
到现在已经有八个月零两天了
Eight months and two days ago now.
个子小小的 但是内心比任何人都强大
So small, but greater in spirit than any.
我们如此不同 这多么神奇啊
Isn't it a mystery how different we all are?
那个房♥间里是什么
What's in that room?
但你那时不愤怒
But you weren't angry.
不 你之后才变得愤怒
No, that came later.
以前我看着你 看到的是热情 但不知为何
I used to look at you and see passion but somehow,
不知从何开始 它变成了愤怒
somewhere, it turned to rage.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
在这八个月零两天里
For eight months and two days
我看着我们一个接一个地死去 而你却无所作为
I've watched us die one by one while you do nothing.
如果你是首领 你会怎么做
If you were leader, what would you do differently?
我不会把我的人♥民♥扔到敌人面前
I wouldn't throw my people to the ground in front of their enemies.
我会保护他们
I would defend them.
你的意思是反击
Fight back, you mean.
只要你杀掉或者伤害任何一个人类
As soon as you killed or even injured a human,
他们就会过来把我们都摧毁
they'd come and destroy us all.
然后怎么办
What then?
我们更强
We are stronger.
更快 更聪明
Faster, smarter.
是 但能强过推土机吗
We are. But are we stronger than bulldozers?
能快过子弹吗
Faster then bullets?
即便我们能够击退一轮攻击
Even if we could repel an attack...
然后呢
what then?
他们会切断电力 我们会无法充电
They'd cut off our power. We wouldn't be able to charge.
想要真正独♥立♥ 就得建立自己的电站
To truly stand alone, you'd need to build your own power station.
你做得到吗
Could you do that?
或者可以抢一座电站来 但是然后呢
Or perhaps you could take one over. What then?
他们会派出军队
They'd send in their army.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表