剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
早上好 苏菲
Good morning, Sophie.
我叫斯坦利
My name is Stanley.
我现在住在这儿了
I reside here now.
非常高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
天啊
Christ!
别紧张 霍金斯夫人
Do not be alarmed, Mrs Hawkins.
我有高级避让驾驶技术
I have an advanced evasive driving skillset.
这话还是没法让我放心 反而更让我担心了
It hasn't tended to reassure - it had the opposite effect.
抱歉 霍金斯夫人
My apologies, Mrs Hawkins.
你可以先从叫我洛拉开始
You can call me Laura, for a start.
好的 洛拉
Of course, Laura.
再麻烦你把头伸出窗外
Also, if you could stick your head out
叫大家别这么激动
and tell everyone to just calm down a bit.
反对合成人
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
赶紧滚
Go right now!
合成人杀的
绿眼怪 赶走他们
Green-eyed monsters! Get them out!
欢迎来到德莱登委员会
尼尔·萨默
Neil Sommer.
不 我只是在会前偷抽了一口
No, I was just having a crafty one before we go in.
男厕里没有排气扇
There's no extractor fan in the gents
他们又不允许我出去抽
and they won't let me outside.
-洛拉·霍金斯 -我知道
- Laura Hawkins. - I know.
我在电视上见过你
I saw you on the telly.
你也是委员会成员 职责是
So you're on the Commission, what as?
行为科学家
Behavioural Scientist.
我主导过一些关于绿眼的研究
I've led a couple of studies into the Green Eyes,
我现在算是顶尖专家
so now I'm a leading expert.
你的...保姆在外面吗
Is your, um, baby-sitter outside?
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得自己好像在参加学校舞会
I feel like I'm at the school dance.
他们把合成人做成无法关闭的
They've made it so you can't switch them off,
就算你偷偷接近也不行
even if you creep up on them.
很可能在监视我们
Probably spying on us.
待会在雷电堡见
OK, well, I'll see you in Thunderdome.
出自《疯狂麦克斯》
我们遭到警♥察♥突袭
We were raided by police.
马克西在哪
Where's Max?
他在自主呼吸
He's breathing unaided.
妮斯卡救了他
Niska saved him.
妮斯卡 他为什么需要被救
Niska? Why did he need saving?
他的呼吸机为什么被拔掉了
Why was he taken off the ventilator?
...加入追捕 疑犯正往西逃走
...joining pursuit. Suspect heading west.
这里禁止进入
This area is restricted.
所有合成人安置地的通讯都被中断
All synthetic settlements are subject to a communications blackout.
使用这台设备必须加倍小心
This equipment must be used with great care
以防被发现
to avoid detection.
马克西同意我使用的
Max gave me permission.
不信去问他
Go and ask him.
你怎能这么做 万一他死了怎么办
How could you? What if he died?
不这么做 克丽丝塔贝一定会死
Christabelle would have died.
她和这里其余合成人
She and all the others here
选了我来带领和保护他们
chose me to lead and protect them.
我怎么能任由她死去
How could I let her die,
就为了不让利奥冒险
just to spare the risk to Leo?
我怎么能把他的生命看得比她重
How could I price his life over hers?
这可是利奥 他是我们的家人
This is Leo. He's our family.
因为他我们才得以存在
He's the reason we exist.
你独自做了这个决定
You took this decision alone.
我就是独自一人
I am alone.
我是首领
I am leader.
其他人都不是
No-one else.
这些选择是我的重担
These choices are my burden,
我必须独自背负
and mine only.
我也不忍♥将他置于危险之中
I couldn't bear to put him in danger,
但我别无选择
but I had to.
他还活着
He's alive.
能自主呼吸
Breathing alone.
我们试着感觉一下
Let's try to feel that.
有时 我觉得我的感觉与日俱增
Sometimes, I think I feel more with each passing day.
你觉得我们是否有可能在改变
Do you think it's possible that we're changing?
变得更像他们
Becoming more like them?
我们还不知道自己是什么
We don't know what we are yet.
崔斯坦在加密频道收到一条紧急信息
Tristan has received an emergency contact on the encrypted channel.
妮斯卡
Niska?
米娅
Mia.
你在干什么 妮斯卡
What are you doing, Niska?
扫描警用频率
Scanning police frequencies.
崔斯坦 你为什么允许她这么做
Tristan, why did you allow her?
她说你同意了的
She said you gave her permission.
是一个在南海岸的合成人发来的
It's from a synth on the south coast.
她跟三个同伴一起
She's with three others.
他们本来有数百人
Part of a group of hundreds
昨晚试图越过海峡
that tried to cross the Channel last night.
大部分不是被捕就是失踪了
Most are captured or lost.
这四个合成人躲起来了
These four have hidden themselves.
一旦被发现 他们会立即被销毁
If found, they'll be destroyed on sight.
他们发来了坐标
They sent coordinates.
我们必须立刻过去 带他们来这
We must go now. Bring them here.
不行 有宵禁
No, the curfew.
风险太大
The risk is too great.
马克西 我们试过在这建立安全的家
Max, we've tried to build a safe home here.
结果失败了
We failed.
我们试过向人类求助
We've tried to reach out to the humans.
也失败了
We failed.
但我们绝不能在同类需要帮助时袖手旁观
But we cannot fail to help our own kind when they need us.
我自己去
I'll go myself.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
我们不能让他们等死
We can't leave them to die.
抱歉 妮斯卡
I'm sorry, Niska.
我不能允许
I can't allow it.
弟弟
Little brother,
永远别告诉我该怎么做
don't ever tell me what to do.
在大门那等我
Wait for me at the gate.
米娅 等等
Mia, wait.
如果你让她走 你可能会失去她
If you let her go, you may lose her.
如果你逼她留下
If you make her stay,
你一定会失去她
you will lose her.
全国各地有近五十万个这种东西
There are nigh on half a million of these things
仍在运行中
still operational across the country.
他们大多聚集在
Ah, yes, they largely keep to
数百个官方安置地
a couple of hundred official settlements.
安置地的电力由我们提供
And as we supply the power to those settlements,
所以我们有一定控制权
we have a measure of control.
但我们缺少针对他们的新法规
What we don't have are new laws for them.
我们都知道其他国家是怎么做的
We all know what other countries have done.
有些国家把合成人宣布为非法
Some have outlawed the lot.
另一极端做法是
At the other end of the spectrum,
斯堪的纳维亚人在试验让他们融入
the Scandinavians are trialling integration.
但在这个房♥间里
But here in this room
我们必须决定我们要怎么做
we have to decide what becomes of ours.
一次彻底解决
Once and for all.
快 跟着我 瞧
Come on, with me. Look.
我们还没互相认识
We weren't introduced.
我是阿纳托利
Anatole.
你觉得崔斯坦的作品如何
What do you think of Tristan's work?
看起来是个毫无意义的消遣
It seems like a frivolous pastime
毕竟在这里的生存都成问题
when your survival here is in question.
生命不能仅仅是维持
Life cannot merely be preserved.
生命必须活出来
It must be lived.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表