剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
At the very least, it should be extended indefinitely.
无论如何 保护人类的安全
The protection of the human population
必须是第一要务
must take priority every time.
没人♥质♥疑这一点 史蒂夫
No one's doubting that, Steve.
如果他们得到了
If we gave them
基本保护和出行的权利
basic protection and the right to travel,
大家都会安全一点
it would be safer for everyone.
为什么要把他们像牲口一样圈禁起来
Why keep them trapped and cornered like animals?
为什么要让孩子看到
Why are we OK with our kids seeing
举止长相和我们一样的合成人
synthetics, things that look and act just like us,
在街头被人殴打致死
being beaten to death by the side of the road?
如果我们为绿眼合成人
If we grant the Green Eyes
提供基本保护和紧急帮助
some basic emergency rights and protection,
孩子们就不必再看到这样的暴行
our kids don't have to see this stuff any more.
我部门的一项研究表明
My department ran a study that found
60%的10岁儿童
60% of ten-year-olds exhibit anxiety
在看到成年人亲戚
after witnessing adult relatives
对绿眼施暴后 会表现出焦虑症状
committing acts of violence against Green Eyes.
充足的证据表明 这对孩子有恶劣影响
There's plenty of evidence it is screwing the kids up.
对孩子有恶劣影响
Screwed up ten-year-olds?
这些机器造成的意外
These machines were already responsible
已经害死了十万人
for 100,000 accidental deaths.
现在又开始蓄意杀人
Now they're killing us on purpose.
基木行动必须重新提上日程
Basewood needs to be back on the table right now.
史蒂夫 等时间和地点都合适
Steve, everything will be discussed at the appropriate time,
我们再谈
in the appropriate place.
你第一次开会很成功 恭喜你 洛拉
Congratulations on a successful first session, Laura.
你这是挖苦模式吗
Are you in piss-take mode?
我的话他们一个字都听不进去
They didn't listen to a word I said.
警告 可能有不良字眼 我没有挖苦模式
I do not have a - warning, possibly obscenity - piss-take mode.
我搜索一下商店 看能不能升级时装上
I will check the store to see if it is available as an upgrade.
你想看人类赢过机器吗
Do you want to see Man triumph over Machine?
你怎么做到让她给你点烟的
How did you get her to do that?
她不支持任何不利于我健康的活动
She can't support any activity detrimental to my health.
所以我就跟她扯什么内啡肽
So I gave her a lot of flannel about endorphins
心理健康之类的 然后就成了
and mental wellbeing and bingo.
下一步就是骗她帮我买♥♥大♥麻♥
Next step's going to be buying me weed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
感谢你刚才支持我
Thanks for the support in there.
我几乎是白费口舌
I was mostly shouting into the wind.
好像这一切都已是定局
It feels like the whole thing is a foregone conclusion.
那算不上支持 只是事实
That wasn't support, that was just the facts.
基木行动是什么
What's Basewood?
别问我 我只是个无足轻重的科学家
Don't ask me I'm just a lowly scientist.
一个不像以往那样受世人尊敬的职业
A profession not held in the universal esteem it once was.
我不这样想
Not by me.
我想听听你的研究
I'd like to hear about your work,
尤其是暴♥力♥对抗合成人对孩子的影响
particularly the effect violence against synthetics has on kids.
你是想拉拢盟友还是
Are you looking for an ally or...?
我就是想了解下最新的研究
I... I'm just trying to get up to speed.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给你
I'll give you my number.
斯坦利
Stanley?
萨默博士刚刚是在撒谎吗
Was Dr Sommer lying to me just then?
关于基木行动
About Basewood?
基于对十六种不同生理因素的初步分♥析♥
Based on an initial analysis of 16 distinct physiological factors,
经我评估 萨默博士回答你的问题时
I would rate the likelihood of deceit or misrepresentation
欺骗或虚假陈述的可能性为
in Dr Sommer's response to your enquiry at...
85%
85%.
尼尔
Neil?
我请你吃晚餐好吗
Could I buy you dinner?
走私犯肯定在慌乱中把他们扔下了船
The traffickers must have panicked and dumped them overboard.
他们全都死了
They're all gone.
妮斯卡 那里
Niska. There.
四个活跃信♥号♥♥
Four active signatures.
我们收到了你的讯息
We received your message.
来带你们去安全的地方
We're here to take you to safety.
两个警♥察♥ 有武器
Two police. Armed.
他们会找到我们的
They're going to find us.
等等
Wait.
你依然是在逃犯
You're still a wanted fugitive.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
不用麻烦了
Save you the bother.
他们都坏了 破铜烂铁而已
They're all done for. Just scrap.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
找有用的东西
Scavenging.
我听说昨晚好多合成人要过来
Heard a lot of dollies were coming in last night.
于是就来碰碰运气
Came to see what I could find.
你是倒卖♥♥贩吗
You're a Junker?
拾荒专家
Salvage specialist.
晚到一步 就没抢到好东西
Just got here a bit late for the good stuff.
什么意思
What do you mean?
活着的逃走了
The live ones got away.
-有人帮他们 -活着的
- They had help. - Live ones?
对 有人开货车接他们走了
Yeah, someone picked them up in a van.
蓝色的斯宾特车
Blue Sprinter.
沿着海岸公路一溜烟走了
Left in a hurry down the coast road.
什么时候的事
When was this?
不到十分钟之前
Less than ten minutes ago.
你是想让竞争对手被抓吗
Are you trying to get your competition nicked?
尽公民责任而已
Just doing my civic duty.
肖恩 走了
Shaun! Time to go.
离海滩远点
Get off the beach.
警方正在这一区域执勤
There's a police operation in progress.
6号♥警车呼叫指挥中心
Car 6 to command.
可疑车辆运输违法合成人
Possible vehicle transporting illegal synthetics.
为什么冒险来这里
Why risk destruction to come here?
请原谅 我的语言中枢受损
我们听说这里有能让我们安身的地方
在祖国 我们正遭到清洗
跟你们一起到这里来的合成人
Some of the synthetics that travelled with you
可能是来危害人类的
may have been coming here to harm humans.
你们有人知情吗
Do any of you know anything about that?
有个人和我说过 但他被淹死了
他说什么
What did he say?
他说他和这里的某些合成人谈过
他想加入他们的事业
为我们打造一个更好的未来
他说他们要在哪里碰面了吗
Did he say where he was meeting them?
三一新月街93号♥
93 Trinity Crescent.
E14
E14.
该走了
Time to go.
大脑功能是不可能再生的
It is not possible that those brain functions could have regenerated.
这简直是奇迹
It is...a miracle.
一个无意义的字眼
A meaningless word.
你为什么没去见他
Why haven't you been to see him?
首领
Leader.
有件事大家很担心
The people have a concern.
大家
The people?
来这里的人类女孩
The human girl who comes here.
她是谁 她为什么来
Who is she? Why does she come?
不用你担心
She is not your concern.
人类对我们的敌意如此巨大
In the light of the hostility we face from humans,
我们必须知道她的目的
we demand to know her purpose.
只要她在这 就由我保护
While she is here, she is under my protection.
小闪和朱利安不也曾受你保护吗
So were Flash and Julian.
艾格尼丝 你怎么能说这种话
Agnes. That is beneath you.
他们不该落得那样的结局
They deserved better.
我们都不该
We all do.
我们需要一个真正的首领
We need a leader who leads.
你嘴上保证人类有一天会接受我们
All you've ever done is promise that the humans will one day accept us.
等那天来临 我们还有人活着吗 马克西
By the time they do, will there be any of us left, Max?
你的人♥民♥想要答案
Your people want answers.
我会考虑你的请求
I'll consider your request.
这不是请求
It wasn't a request.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表