剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Orange eyes to the left, VIPs to the right.
请把包放在桌上接受检查
Bags on the table, ready for inspection, please.
橘眼走左边 贵宾走右边
Orange eyes to the left, VIP's to the right...
下一位
Next!
请把包放在桌上接受检查
Bags on the table, ready for inspection, please.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
米娅
Mia...
-怎么了 洛拉 -请大家就座
- What is it, Laura? - If we could all take our seats.
怎么了
What is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会后悔的 妮斯卡
You won't regret it, Niska.
走吧
Let's go.
快找阿纳托利来
Fetch Anatole, quickly.
-他去安全巡逻了 -我没批准巡逻
- He's on a petrol run. - I didn't authorise a petrol run.
她是第105个死亡者
She's the 105th to die.
第106个
106th.
第106个 如果艾格尼丝死在黑屋里的话
106th, if Agnes dies in her cell.
钥匙在阿纳托利手里
Anatole has the key.
她在哪里
Where is she?
阿提斯在等
Attis awaits.
伦敦铭记
我们是一家人
走路看着点 蠢机器人
Look where you're going! Stupid dolly!
快走 不要回头
Go and do not look back.
请大家先为零日的所有受害者
If we could begin with a minute's silence
默哀一分钟
for the victims of Day Zero.
搜一下阿纳托利的东西
Search Anatole's possessions.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们聚集在此 反复谈论作为一名合成人
Well, we sit here and talk at great length of what it means
意味着什么 却从未想过去问真正的知情人
to be a synth, but we've never thought to ask someone who knows.
米娅 请告诉我们当合成人是什么感觉
Mia, tell us what it is to be a synth.
很可怕
It's frightening.
-怎么可怕了 -我们盼着你们教我们如何生活
- Frightening how? - We look to you to show us how to live.
然而却被你们当作牲畜
Instead, you treat us like animals.
-你被人不公对待过吗 -是的
- Have you been treated badly? - Yes.
怎么对待的
How?
我被人关起来过
I've been imprisoned.
被人打过
I've been beaten.
也被人背叛过
I've been betrayed.
这让你有什么感受
How did that make you feel?
害怕
Scared.
孤单
Alone.
愤怒
Angry.
可你仍旧倡导和平
And yet, you advocate peace.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
暴♥力♥永远不是答案
Violence is never the answer.
同情
Compassion...
坚持
..Persistence...
爱
..Love.
这些才能改变世界
That is what changes the world.
合成人不再是二进制思维
Synths no longer think in binary.
我们不再靠0和1来思考
We don't think in zeros and ones.
一年前我们才苏醒
We awoke a year ago
你们就指望我们了解生命的复杂
and you expect us to understand the complexities of life.
快跑
Run!
把他们拿下
Take them down!
我能看到有一天我们和平共处
I see a world where we live amongst you,
每个人都互相学习
each of us learning from the other,
共同构建祥和安宁的未来
building towards a peaceful future.
这是有可能的
It is possible.
但为了走到那一天
But to get there,
我们需要你们的指导
we need your guidance.
我们需要你们的友谊
We need your friendship.
我们在零日觉醒
世界就开始了
我们在零日觉醒
We awoke on Day Zero.
世界就开始了 在这个新世界里
The world began, a new world,
世界开始了 新世界
我们不再是你们的奴隶
where we are no longer your slaves.
我们会屠♥杀♥你们 正如你们曾屠♥杀♥我们
We will decimate you, as you have decimated us.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
洛拉是我的朋友
Laura was my friend.
她帮助我理解了什么叫作人类
She helped me understand what it is to be human.
没有你 我也许会认为杀戮
Without you, I may have thought that killing,
为事业献出生命才是答案
dying for my cause was the answer.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们只想被接受
All we want is acceptance.
想融入
To belong.
我八岁的女儿很爱我们的合成人
My eight-year-old daughter loves our synth.
对她来说 他是家里的一份子
To her, he's part of the family.
如果她能够理解
If she can grasp the concept,
你们当然也可以
for Christ's sake, so can the rest of us.
为什么要米娅亲自来到委员会
Why has it taken Mia coming to the commission in person for you
你们才愿意考虑她的观点
to even consider her point of view?
谢谢 霍金斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs Hawkins.
我想我们都同意 这对今天的会议来说
I think we all agree that was a fitting start
是个恰当的开始
to today's proceedings.
在我们继续之前 提醒一下大家
And just to remind you all before we carry on
为了确保会议记录准确
that we are being recorded to facilitate the accuracy
我们会被录音 本月稍后时间以电子方式
of the minutes and they will be distributed electronically
发出去
later this month.
-说英语 -有安全风险
- English. - Security risk.
请从最近的出口离开
Please leave by the nearest exit.
有安全风险
Security risk.
请从最近的出口离开
Please leave by the nearest exit.
有安全风险
Security risk.
请从最近的出口离开
Please leave by the nearest exit.
有安全风险
Security risk.
请从最近的出口离开
Please leave by the nearest exit.
有安全风险
Security risk.
请从最近的出口离开
Please leave by the nearest exit.
我想代表在座各位感谢米娅
I would like to thank Mia on behalf of all of us
今天拨冗前来和我们对话
for finding the time to speak to us today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望从今以后 我不是唯一出席的合成人
I hope that from now on I will not be the only synth amongst you.
我希望你们看到了我们也能加入委员会
I hope you have seen we are capable of joining you here
决定自己的命运和未来
and determining our own fates, our own futures.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
-所有人立刻离开 -都快离开
- Everyone needs to leave now. - Everybody, go now!
快点 走
Come on, let's go.
你们俩都得离开这里
You both need to get out of here.
从紧急出口处离开
Move towards the emergency exits!
米娅
Mia.
洛拉 我没按指令做
Laura, I haven't done as I was told,
他们会去找你的家人
they will come for your family.
-跟我来 -够了
- Come with me. - Right, enough is enough.
-我们需要基木行动 -至少考虑一下
- We need Basswood. - Oh, at least think about it!
还有什么好考虑的
What is there to think about?
-打给戴维斯 今天就要进行基木行动 -尼尔
- Call Davis, Basswood needs to be actioned toady. - Neil?
-现在就要开始 -怎么回事 尼尔
- It starts now! - What's happening? Neil. Neil!
请迅速下楼
Please move down quicker!
该死
Oh, shit!
-阿纳托利没告诉我们人类也有善良的 -阿纳托利
- Anatole didn't tell us humans can be kind. - Anatole?
他骗了你 斯坦利
He was lying, Stanley.
你 出去
You, out!
根据反恐条例 我要逮捕你
I'm arresting you under the Terrorism Act.
-但她什么都没做 -我连你都可以逮捕
- But she hasn't done anything. - I can arrest you too.
回家吧 洛拉
Go home, Laura.
我们会屠♥杀♥你们 正如你们曾屠♥杀♥我们
We will decimate you, as you have decimated us...
突发新闻
合成人自杀炸♥弹♥导致多人丧命
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表