剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
因为我发布了一个代码 十一万人丧生
110,000 dead because I released a code.
绿眼都故障了
And the Green Eyes are broken.
他们不会按我们说的做
They don't have to do anything that we say.
但橘眼会
But the Orange Eyes do.
最终 人类会接受我们的
In time, the humans will accept us.
你总抨击沃翠汉 我就住在那里
You're always slagging off Waltringham. It's where I live.
-我要准备好吗 -对
- Am I going to be ready? - Yes.
我把你的电♥信♥♥号♥♥都隐藏好了
I've masked all your electronic signatures.
今天 我们崛起
Today we rise.
我们开始反击
Our fightback begins.
如果这里任何一个合成人有爆♥炸♥案的信息
If any synthetic has information about the bombing,
我会找到他们
I will find them.
我被邀请加入德莱登委员会
I've been asked to join the Dryden Commission.
德莱登改变不了任何事
Dryden will change nothing.
这里每天都有人死去
We are dying almost daily.
如果我这么做 利奥也许会死
If I do this, Leo may die.
如果我不这么做 克丽丝塔贝就会死
If I do not, a synth will die.
住手 不能这么做
Stop this! You can't.
请理解
Try to understand.
-警♥察♥ 有武器 -搜查这个地方
- Armed Police! - Search the place.
跪下
Back on your knees!
艾格尼丝 照他说的做
Agnes, do as he says.
你
You!
叫这玩意儿跪下 否则我开枪打死它
Tell it to get down before we put it down.
艾格尼丝 拜托
Agnes, please.
他们会朝我们开枪的
They'll shoot us all.
武器准备
Weapons ready!
它们敢轻举妄动就开枪
If they make a move, you engage.
艾格尼丝 拜托
Agnes, please.
三
Three...
二
..Two...
别动 不许动
Stop moving! Don't move!
你 跪下
Hey, you! Down!
跪下
Kneel.
我们会合作的
We will cooperate.
合成人扫描
出来 你们俩
Come out! Both of you!
拜托 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Please! Come on, come on, come on! Come on, come on!
快出来 立刻
Show yourselves. Now!
读数有问题
It's a bad reading.
现在显示只有一名合成人
It says there's only one here now.
喂 长官
Yes, ma'am?
现在吗
What, now?
明白 行 收工
Understood. OK, wrap it up.
我们撤
We're pulling out.
很诡异吧
Creepy, innit?
他们会这样互相修复
They fix each other like this.
坏成这样还修
Still would, though.
真浪费
What a waste.
在大门重新集♥合♥
Regroup at the gates.
指挥部命所有武装单位前往海岸
Command are dispatching all firearms units to the coast.
有一大批外国绿眼准备从海边
A large number of foreign Green Eyes are gaining access
登陆我国
to the country by sea.
有些与酒吧炸♥弹♥客有关系 完毕
Some are connected to the bar bombers. Over.
G4与G5收到 完毕
G4 and G5 receiving. Over.
救命 救救我们
Help! Help us!
妮斯卡 你
Niska, you...
他们拔掉了他的呼吸机
They took him off his ventilator.
他需要心内注射肾上腺素
He needs intracardiac epinephrine.
真 实 的 人 类
第 三 季 第 二 集
集 二 第 季 三 第
类 人 的 实 真
谢谢
Thank you.
他们会回来的
They'll return.
是利奥
Leo.
他能呼吸了
He's breathing.
警方对绿眼合成人施行了全国宵禁
Police have enforced a nationwide curfew on Green Eyes synthetics
以应对一连串爆♥炸♥案引发的反合成人报复攻击
following a spate of anti-synth attacks in retaliation for the bomb...
"蓝血"染街头之夜
天啊
Blimey.
怎么起这么早
You're a rare sighting at this hour.
我忘记在网上买♥♥东西了 抱歉
I forgot to do the online shop. Sorry.
昨晚死了许多合成人吗
Loads of synths died last night?
他们都没事 对吧
They're all right, aren't they?
马克西 米娅 妮斯卡
Max? Mia? Niska?
目前应该是
I think so, for now.
托比 你今天可能因为我的工作而不太好过
Toby, you might get a hard time today because of what I'm doing.
今天不会 不用上学
No, not today. No school.
爆♥炸♥案后就停学了
Closed after the bomb.
检查合成人安全程序
Review of synth security procedures.
那明天就会了
Well, tomorrow, then.
如果有人嘴碎
If anyone says anything...
没事
It's cool.
我能克服的
I can ride it out.
但你不应该面对这些
But you shouldn't have to.
今天不用上学了
So, school's out.
那你休息日准备怎么过呢 小伙子
What are you going to do with your day off, Ferris?
爸爸店里需要人手 所以
Dad needs a hand at the shop, actually, so...
真的吗 那里可忙乱了
Really? That's a bus and two trains.
没事 疯子不会起这么早的
Don't worry. The nutters don't get up this early.
你好 霍金斯夫人
Hello, Mrs Hawkins.
我是斯坦利
I am Stanley.
真替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你是要送包裹还是...
Have you got a parcel or...?
我被女王陛下政♥府♥指派来
I've been appointed by Her Majesty's Government
当你的家用及工作助理
to act as your domestic and professional assistant,
私人保镖和司机
personal security detail and driver
期限是您在德莱登委员会任职期间
for the duration of the Dryden Commission.
很高兴认识...
It's very nice to meet...
不行 我不想要他
No way. I don't want him.
发生了爆♥炸♥案 所以没得商量
Non-negotiable since the bombing.
每位成员都有一个
Every member gets one.
我解释过了 内哈
I've explained this, Neha.
如果我的委托人看到橘眼当我的司机
If my clients see me being chauffeured around by an Orange Eyes...
洛拉 你是德莱登委员会一员
Laura, you're on the Dryden Commission.
你现在是合成人和人类的目标
You're a target now for synths as well as humans.
如果我让合成人帮我拎包
How can I call for synth equality
还怎么呼吁合成人平等呢
if I have one carrying my bag?
要么接受 要么退出
Well, you take it or you're out.
认识你
Meet you.
为了身份验证和安全 需要DNA样本
A DNA sample is required for identification and security purposes.
已与你安全绑定 你是我的临时主用户
I am now securely bonded to you as my temporary primary user.
斯坦利
It's Stanley.
工作配的
Comes with the job.
好家伙
Mate!
他好壮
He's a unit!
你好 托比
Hello, Toby.
我健壮的身材
My exaggerated stature
是我被动人身保护职责的设计特点
is a design feature of my passive personal protection remit
既可以从身体上阻挡攻击 也可以从心理上威慑
to serve as both physical barrier to attacks and psychological deterrent.
您允许的话 霍金斯夫人
If I may, Mrs Hawkins,
我现在准备花七分钟
I will now spend seven minutes
熟悉你家的安全简况
reviewing the security profile of your home.
-建议八点三分离开 -行
- I recommend we leave at 8:03. - OK.
一份小麦制成的食物要在厨房♥烧焦了
A wheat-based food product is combusting in the kitchen.
将会引发烟雾报♥警♥器
It will imminently trigger the smoke alarm.
你是否授权我与报♥警♥器建立安全智慧的
Do I have your authorisation to create a secure, smart home link
家庭连接 防范类似危机
with the alarm and disable it to prevent distress?
我什么都没闻到
I can't smell anything.
行 快点 快点
Yes, do it. Do it!
安妮塔就做不到
Anita could never do that.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表