剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
在暴♥力♥中你们会承认的
You will do so in violence.
今天 我们开始反击
Today, our fight back begins.
我们得为报复行为做好准备
We must prepare for reprisals.
做出这种事的合成人等于把我们都判了死刑
The Synthetics that did this have sentenced us all to death.
或者他们只是挑起了
Or perhaps they have started a fight
一年之前就该开始的战争
that should have been started a year ago.
这种杀戮并非以我的名义
This killing was not done in my name...
我们的名义
..Our names.
但木已成舟
But it has been done.
我们要么选择接受结果 要么抵抗
Now our choice is to accept the consequences or to resist.
我们不能束手等着人类决定我们的命运
We cannot simply wait for the humans to decide our fates.
但我们的领袖一直不发声
Yet our leader remains silent.
在人类看来 我们都有罪
To human eyes we are all guilty,
我们都是刽子手
we are all killers.
如今他们就是这样看待我们的
That is how they will see us now,
所以我们必须无可非议
so we must be beyond reproach.
必须开诚布公
We must stay open.
向他们发慈悲 哪怕他们不会投桃报李
Show them mercy when they extend none,
原谅他们 哪怕他们不配
forgiveness when they deserve none,
如果我们被击倒在地
and when they strike us down,
我们就朝他们伸出手
we much reach up to them.
总会有人回应
Some will reach back.
握住我们手的人虽然不多
Not many, but those that take our hand
但他们不会松手
will not let go.
相信我
Believe me.
你是说投降
You mean to surrender?
不 是唤醒他们心中的善良
No, to appeal to what is best in them.
还是演讲比较适合你
You speak better than you dance.
我天黑之前回来
I'll be back before dark.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
买♥♥补给品
Supply run.
阿纳托利需要修复材料
Anatole needs materials for critical repairs.
我叫了人类护卫队
I've arranged human escorts.
他们开价是平日的三倍
They demanded triple the usual fee,
但他们同意了
but they agreed.
我们必须开诚布公
We must stay open.
你说的
Your words.
洛拉·霍金斯
Laura Hawkins.
-你是代表绿眼合成人的律师吗 -没错
- Are you the lawyer that represents green-eyed dollies? - I am.
我咒你孩子得癌症
I hope your kids get cancer,
你个恶心的
you disgusting...
这一通电♥话♥被录下来了
This call's being recorded,
你个人♥渣♥
you worthless shit.
霍金斯夫人
Mrs Hawkins,
我是西蒙·弗里德曼
it's Simon Freedman.
索菲的班主任
Sophie's head teacher.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
一切都好吧
Um, is everything all right?
这样显然比较反常
Well, this is obviously out of character,
但也不算出人意料
but it's also not surprising.
虽然已经一年了 但还是有许多学生行为古怪
Even a year on, we're still seeing plenty of students acting out,
这是一种延迟反应
it's a delayed reaction.
现在这么混乱动荡
With the chaos, the upheaval,
他们还失去了依恋的合成人
losing synths they were attached to,
但除此之外
but on top of that,
索菲还不得不经历自己父母分居
Sophie's had to process a separation, of course.
我知道 我们在努力
I know. We're trying.
我们尽全力演好一对了
We do our best to present a united front.
我知道你们肯定竭尽全力
Well, I'm sure you're doing everything you can,
但要不断提醒索菲 暴♥力♥解决不了问题
but Sophie needs to be reminded that violence solves nothing.
合成人电池
电子配件
感谢您 这是260镑 不用找了
Please accept 260 pounds to show our appreciation.
护卫队
Where are the escorts?
回商店 快
Get back in the shop. Now.
你们好 有什么事吗
Hello, is there a problem?
我们允许你们平静地生活
We let you live in peace.
我们把你们留在那里
We left you alone in that place,
结果你们怎么报答我们
and how do you pay us back?
你们的炸♥弹♥杀了五个人
Your bomb killed 5 people.
我问你话呢 合成人
I'm asking you a question, dolly.
别害怕 朱利安
Don't be afraid, Julian.
不是我们干的
It wasn't us.
-干得好 -好啊
- That's it! - Yeah!
再快点
Faster.
好 现在晃腿
OK, now swing your legs.
太波澜不惊了
Too even.
你的身体适合对称 精确 有规律的节奏
Your body is given to symmetry, precision, regular rhythms.
人类身体浪费资源又混乱 时时刻刻在表达
The human body is wasteful, chaotic, expressive.
手指插♥进♥鼻孔
Stick your finger up your nose.
人类不能静♥坐♥不动
Humans can't sit still.
他们的身体
Their emotional and mental states
无法抵御情绪和思想的影响
are displaced involuntarily into their bodies.
你得一直动
You have to keep moving.
把手指插♥进♥鼻孔
And put my finger up my nose?
小男孩都这么干
It's popular with young boys.
-我要准备好吗 -对
- Am I going to be ready? - Yes.
记住 低效率是关键
Just remember, inefficiency is everything.
坐立不安 笨手笨脚
Fidget, stumble,
从头再来 故意做错 明白吗
start over, get things wrong, OK?
完美做到不完美
Be perfectly imperfect.
我把你的电♥信♥♥号♥♥都隐藏好了
I've masked all your electronic signatures,
但你不能让任何人
but you can't let anybody
摸你的眼睛或者见到充电接口
touch your eyes or see your charging port.
最重要的是
And most of all,
别划破皮肤受伤
you can't sustain any injury that would break the skin.
你在想彼得
You're thinking about Peter.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
无法抵御情绪的影响
Involuntary displaced emotional state.
她周日晚想逃出学校
You know, she tried to get out of school Sunday night.
我们应该一起跟她谈这件事
We should talk to her about that together.
好吧 我跟她谈 再告诉你
Yeah, well, I'll do it and let you know.
里面到底有什么
What was that in there, anyway?
你总抨击沃翠汉
You're always slagging off Waltringham.
孩子们给我讲你编的笑话
Kids tell me the jokes you make.
我就住在那里
That's where I live,
洛拉 我想要你尊重
Laur. I want you to respect that.
我知道你怎么想
I know what you think.
住在那儿的每个人都是弱智原始人
Everyone who lives there's a knuckle-dragger
他们认为合成人只有死才能让人放心
who thinks the only good dolly's a dead dolly.
但我遇到的大多数人
But most of the people I meet,
只想过不同的生活
they just wanna live differently,
他们不想事事都依赖合成人
they don't wanna rely on a Synth for everything.
要是你在那里多待一阵子 你就知道了
Maybe if you spent a bit of time there, you'd realise that.
还有马茨
Matts, too.
如果她肯接我电♥话♥就好了
If she'd ever answer my phone calls.
如果你想和苏苏单独聊 行
If you wanna talk to Soph alone, fine.
我去跟她说再见
I'll say my goodbyes.
晚点给我打电♥话♥ 我们再聊
Call me later, we'll discuss it.
过来
Hey, come here.
你还好吗 没事吧
How are you? You all right?
没事的 戈登
It's all right, Gordon.
打开吧
Open them.
玛蒂 情况不一样了
Mattie, things are changing.
现在不该来
It isn't a good time to be here.
我必须来
I had to come.
他比上次看着苍白好多
He's paler than last time.
他感染了两次
He's had two infections.
我们治好了感染
We treated them,
但他的身体还是更虚弱了
but they weakened him.
还有别的变化吗
And any other changes?
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表