剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
但这儿是我们的家
But this is our home.
我们会再找地方的
We'll find somewhere else.
有家人的地方才是家
A home is only made by the people within it.
马克西
Max!
他们来了
They're here.
来不及了
It's too late.
"未经证实的报告称 全国的绿眼合成人
'We are getting unconfirmed reports that green eyed Synths
绿眼合成人行为暴♥力♥
政♥府♥向民众发放安全指引
显示出了暴♥力♥倾向"
'across the country are showing displays of violence.'
-他们为什么这么说 -他们就是可以这么说
- Why are they saying that? - Because they can.
米娅不会伤人
Mia wouldn't hurt anybody.
当然了
Course she wouldn't.
-妈妈 -你没事吧
- Mum... - Are you OK?
“...现在对人类安全构成潜在威胁
'...now considered a potential danger to human life.
如果有绿眼合成人接近你
'If you are approached by a green eye,
你有权防卫自己"
'you're within your rights to defend yourself.'
-他们看见你了吗 -不知道 应该没有
- Did they see you? - I don't know. I don't think so.
也许没事 也许你是安全的
Maybe it's fine. Maybe you're in the clear.
不 待在这儿
No, stay here.
别走开
Don't move.
你来的可不太巧 哥们
Now is not a good time, mate.
-他们逮捕了内哈 -我知道
- They've arrested Neha. - I know.
你也参与了 对不对 参与了她的计划
You were in on it, weren't you? Whatever her plan was.
请进
Come in.
我知道你的参与自有原因
I know you had your reasons for getting involved,
但这件事的关键不是统计数字 数据
but this isn't about statistics. It's not about data.
他们死的时候很痛苦 对不对
It hurts them when they die, doesn't it?
有时我想 他们是不是比我们更痛苦
Sometimes I wonder if they feel it more than we do.
我儿子去世时
When my son passed away,
医生说 他不会感到一丝痛苦
the doctor said he wouldn't have felt any pain.
这是我活下去的唯一动力
That's the only thing that's kept me going.
如果你需要证据
If you need evidence,
这就是基木行动
this is Basswood.
所有的
All of it.
我们能抢在他们之前 先杀死他们
We can kill them before they kill us.
-不行 -他们就盼着我们这么做
- No. - That's what they want us to do.
-他们想跟我们打 -那怎么办
- They want us to fight. - So, what?
我们坐以待毙
We wait to die?
不会的
We will not die.
今天不会死的
We are not going to die today.
各位 找地方藏起来
Everyone, find somewhere to hide.
所以 我的话大家能听进去
So people listen to me.
他们相信我说的
And they trust what I have to say.
你好像有点惊讶
You sound surprised.
洛拉 如果换成我
Laura, if this was me,
我会把整本资料丢进垃圾桶 让别人抗争
I'd chuck the whole thing in the bin, let someone else fight.
但你一直都比我优秀
But you've always been a better person than me.
没错
True.
我们本想把录音泄露给媒体
We were going to leak the recording to the press
称自己是匿名线人 但已经太晚了
and credit and anonymous source, but it's too late for that now.
-我来 -不
- I'll do it. - No.
不涉及到你 我不会提到你的名字
This is not on you. I'll keep your name out of it.
-我没有家人 洛拉 -必须是我去
- I don't have a family, Laura. - It has to be me.
洛拉
Laura...
必须是我
It has to be me.
我们不出手
We do not fight.
我们只防守
We only defend.
山姆
Sam!
没事的
It's all right.
我会保护你
I'll protect you.
不 山姆
No, Sam!
"稍后 我们将直播曼彻斯特的情况
'In a moment, we'll go live to Manchester
我们收到报告称
'where we are getting reports
合成人把人类从车里拖出来
'of Synths dragging people from their cars.
我们先与洛拉·霍金斯聊一聊
'First, let's talk to Laura Hawkins.
洛拉是律师 也是德莱登委员会的一员
'Laura is a lawyer and a member of the Dryden commission.
-感谢你参与节目" -多谢邀请我
- 'Thank you for joining us.' - Thank you for having me.
绿眼合成人行为暴♥力♥
政♥府♥向民众发放安全指引
你坚决维护合成人的权益
You've been a consistent defender of Synths' rights.
从第一天起就是这样 没错
From day one, yes.
洛拉·霍金斯 合成人♥权♥利律师
我们今天所看到的是一场
What we are seeing today is persecution,
受到最高层批准的迫♥害♥
sanctioned at the highest level.
你相信今天发生的事
'You believe the green eyes
不该由绿眼合成人负责
are not responsible for what's happening?'
不止如此 我告诉你
More than that. I'm here to tell you
政♥府♥应该为此负责
that the government is responsible.
这是基木行动
This is Operation Basswood.
今天的事的来龙去脉都在这里
What is happening today is all in here.
就现在 暴徒正在合成人区集结
As we speak, mobs are rallying in Synth compounds.
激进分子 边缘群体
Radicals, fringe groups -
即我们才是人组织 人类前进组织
we're talking WAP, Humanity Forward -
他们正蓄谋攻击无辜的合成人
and they are preparing to attack innocent synthetics.
没有危害过任何人的合成人
Synthetics who have done no harm to anyone.
这些暴徒即使杀了人 也不会受到惩罚
These mobs will kill with impunity.
这是有组织有策划的
It is coordinated, it is planned.
即将发生的谋杀
Murder will be committed
会以这个国家的人♥民♥为名义进行
in the name of the people of this country.
恐怕我们无法确认文件的真实性
I'm afraid we can't confirm the veracity of that document.
我确认
Well, I'm confirming it.
但我们只有你的一面之词 洛拉
'But we only have your word on that, Laura.'
这不只是我的话
It's not just my word.
把它交给我的 是这一计划的总设计师
This was given to me by the architect of the plan,
尼尔·萨默博士
Doctor Neil Summer.
有一块是关于操纵媒体
There's a section on manipulation of the media,
捏造关于合成人暴♥力♥的报道
the reports of synthetic violence, getting them made up,
都是其中的一部分 还有一部分针对米娅
it's all part of it. There's a section on Mia.
"有大量证据表明米娅对现状构成威胁
"There's abundant evidence that Mia is a danger to the status quo.
她的抗♥议♥游♥行♥在网上吸引了越来越多的支持
"Her protest marches have built increasing support online.
动♥乱♥增加 我们有目共睹
"We have seen a rise in civil unrest,
这是她所谓的使命造成的直接后果
"Which can be directly attributed to her so-called mission.
我们必须不惜一切代价 阻止一个
"We must prevent at all costs the rise of a figure
沉默者的发声领袖的崛起"
"many see as a voice of the voiceless."
显然 你提出了一些有争议的问题
Clearly, you're raising some contentious issues here.
有争议 要是人们听见了这些事还不愤怒
Contentious? If what people are hearing does not make them angry
那我们就没希望了 如果你不觉得生气
then there's no hope for us. If it doesn't make you angry,
那么对人类造成危险的 就不是合成人
then it's not synthetics who are a danger to humanity.
是我们自己
It's ourselves.
因为我们失去了人的本质
Because we've lost what makes us who we are.
我们失去了同情心
We've lost our compassion.
必须有人过去
Someone needs to get down there,
必须有人到合成人区
someone needs to go to the compounds.
他们得停止这一切
They need to stop this.
按他们说的 你们都应该被烧焦了才对
They said most of you'd be toast.
我们只死了一人
Only one of us is dead.
我们真是有幸
Aren't we blessed...
有这么一群受人尊敬的人陪着我们
to be in the presence of such esteemed company?
我知道你想打一架
We know you want to fight.
但我们不想跟你打
But we do not want to fight you.
你们攻击我们 我们会自卫
If you attack us, we will defend ourselves.
但我们不会跟你们打
But we will not fight.
我们想要和平 兄弟
We want peace, brother.
是吗
Is that what you want?
我曾经是机械工
I was a mechanic.
热爱我的工作
I loved my job.
我做得很好
I was good at it...
直到你们中的一个抢了我的工作
until one of you lot took it.
我还不起贷款 老婆走了 还带走了孩子
I couldn't keep up on my mortgage. My wife left, took the kids.
你想要和平
You want peace?
我想要回我的生活
Well, I want my life back.
我想要回我的生活
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表