剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Goodbye, Ed.
这些分量对你来说是不够的
These portions are insufficient for your appetite.
我必须得见你一面
I had to see you.
你好吗
How are you?
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
再过十天
Another ten days,
我就可以回家了
then I can go home.
你的眼睛
Your eyes?
万圣节服装店弄来的隐形眼镜
Contacts from a Halloween costume.
我几乎什么也看不见
I can barely see.
我找到了放置炸♥弹♥的合成人
I found the Synthetic who planted the bomb.
他不会再伤害任何人了
He won't hurt anyone else.
我让你不要去 记得吗
I asked you not to, remember?
我是为了你 阿斯特丽德
I did this for you, Astrid.
不 妮斯卡
No, Niska.
你是为了你自己
You did this for you.
你感觉好些了吗
Well, do you feel better?
开心了吗
Are you happy now?
怎么了
What is it?
还发生了其他事
There was something else.
一些我无法解释的事
Something I can't explain.
我收到一条信息
I got a message.
谁发的
From who?
我不知道
I don't know...
但是不管发这条信息给我的是谁
but whoever sent me this message...
他们知道一些不可能知道的事
they knew things they couldn't.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
说我找错了东西
That I'm looking for the wrong thing.
说我还有别的事要做
That there was something else I had to do.
也许有吧
Maybe there is.
这是个骗局
It's a trick.
如果不是呢
What if it isn't?
你知道这个泰国红咖喱
You know this, um, Thai red curry
既不是咖喱 也不是特别红
is neither curried nor particularly red.
我相信一定很好吃
I'm sure it will be delicious.
既然你
Well, if you're...
这么确定
sure.
别勉强
Stop, stop.
别勉强自己
Don't do that to yourself.
我真的很希望能在你面前露一手
Oh, I was really hoping to impress you with this.
如果你能给我一次赎罪的机会
Looks like we are just gonna have to eat out next time
我们下次得出去吃饭了
if you give me another chance to redeem myself.
这取决于我能否
It depends on have I done enough
让你不再保持中立
to get you off the fence?
我是个科研人员
Well I'm an academic,
中立是我的立足之本
I live on the fence.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
经过今天
After today,
你同不同意合成人
do you agree that Synthetics
应该享有和我们同样的权利
deserve the same rights as us?
直到上周前
You know, up until last week,
我都以为你是个被人误导的幻想家
I thought you were a misguided fantasist
想要满足内心的空虚
trying to satiate some inner void.
你确定这是在说我好话吗
Wow, is this you trying to make me feel better?
但是在今天之后
But after today,
我看到了
I saw that your
你的斗志来源于不容置疑的同情心
fight stems from absolute compassion.
你比我们任何人都先看到了他们的人性
You saw their humanity before any of us.
你应该为此感到骄傲
You should be proud of that.
你们到了
Here we are.
是这样
Listen,
我想谢谢你们今天和我一起出去
I-I want to thank you for today.
我玩得很开心
I had fun.
我们也是
We did, too.
谢谢你带我们出去玩
Thanks for getting us out.
我们应该再来一次
We should do this again.
我不是说亲我 只是...
I mean... not this... just...
我们三个人一起出去玩
Yeah, hang out, the three of us.
我们愿意
We'd like that.
对吧 山姆
Wouldn't we, Sam?
拜 乔
Bye, Joe.
拜
Yeah. Bye.
拜 山姆
Bye, Sam.
再见 乔
Goodbye, Joe!
轮到它了
All right, there he goes.
尾巴先出去
Oh, tail first.
你喜欢乔吗
Do you like Joe?
喜欢
Yes.
你喜欢乔吗
Do you like Joe?
因为如果你喜欢他
Cos if you do,
我相信彼得不会介意的
I'm sure Peter wouldn't mind.
没事
It's all right.
好像摔得不轻
That sounded nasty.
你没事吧 孩子
You all right, there, son?
他没事
He's fine!
他的血是蓝色的
That... that was blue blood!
什么 不 不是的
What? No, I don't think so.
什么 等一下
What? Wait, wait...
等一下 让我看看
Hang on, let me see that.
出什么事了
Oi, what's going on?
血是蓝色的
That was blue blood!
不 不是的
No, I don't think so.
那小男孩是个合成人
That boy is a Synth!
让我看看他的手
Let me see his hand, then...
不准碰他
Don't you touch him!
有我在
I've got you.
你们看
Look!
我才是合成人 是我
Look, I'm the Synth! Me!
怎么回事
What's goin' on?!
快跑
Run!
她是合成人 合成人
She's a Synth! A Synth!
快上 抓住她
Go on, get her!
杀了她
Kill her!
外面冷死了
It's freezing out here.
不如我们进屋里把红酒喝完吧
How about we go inside and finish our wine?
明天我有个早会要开
Um, I've got a really early meeting tomorrow.
如果今晚到此结束 你不会介意吧
You wouldn't mind if we just called it a night, would you?
当然不介意
No, of course not.
要我帮你叫辆车吗 还是...
Can I call you a cab, or...?
不用了
Um, no, no,
没事 斯坦利开了车来
it's fine. Stanley drove.
那我 我自己走吧
Well, I'll... I'll see myself out.
好
OK.
乔
Joe!
山姆
Sam!
凯伦呢
Where's Karen?
他们在伤害她
They're trying to hurt her.
跟我来
Come with me.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
天呐
Oh, God...
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表