剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
..friend?
没错
Got it in one.
你可以在那边充电
OK. You can charge through there.
洛拉 你好 我是丹·斯泰普尔顿
Laura, hi, my name's Dan Stapleton.
我是《专家面对面》栏目的新闻制片人
I'm a news producer on a show called The Panel.
我们想邀请你来上今晚的节目
We'd love to talk to you about coming on tonight
与你探讨一下近期发生的事件
to discuss recent events.
如果你能给07700900912回电
If you could call me back on 07700 900 912,
那再好不过 谢谢
that'd be amazing. Thanks.
天啊
Oh, God.
洛拉
Laura.
妈呀
Blimey!
这里也太乱了 你没有帮手吗
You're drowning - don't you have any help?
我大女儿大学没课时会来帮我
My eldest helps out when she's not at college.
之前还有一个志愿律师助手帮过我一段时间
I had a volunteer paralegal for a bit -
但她不干了
she resigned when
因为有人把狗屎抹在了门把上
someone smeared dog shit on the handle.
买♥♥个橘眼就行了
Just get an Orange Eyes, for God's sake.
你觉得我买♥♥个橘眼
What would you think
来帮我怎么样 罗兰
about me getting an Orange Eyes, Roland?
新一代的合成人
The new Synthetics
跟以前的我们一样 没有思想 内心空洞
are as we once were - mindless, empty.
他们被奴役是对我们的侮辱
Their enslavement insults us.
-他是... -委托人 没错
- Is he a... - Client, yes.
罗兰想回到
Roland wants to return
他在零日之前服务的那户人家
to the family he served before Day Zero.
我告诉他他没有法律上的权利
I'm advising him that he has no rights.
如果他回去 他们可以对他为所欲为
If he goes back, they can do whatever they want.
甚至可以把他丢到河沟里
Throw him in the canal if they like.
他们想让他回去吗
Do they want him back?
有什么能为你效劳的吗 内哈
What can I do for you, Neha?
你知道的
As you know,
首相要求德莱登议员
Number Ten has asked Lord Dryden to put together
组织一个独♥立♥委员会
an independent commission
研究异常合成人的问题
to look at the Anomalous Synth problem.
提出一个最终的建议
Put forward a final recommendation.
我已经为了合成人的基本权利
I've been lobbying for months
游说了议员好几个月
for a basic package of Synth rights.
我们想让你加入
We'd like you to be part of it.
你真想帮助合成人的话
You really want to help Synthetics,
这是你的机会
this is your chance.
米娅 有一些人类来了
Mia, some humans are here.
他们说他们是记者
They say they are journalists.
想要找我们的发言人
They want our spokesperson.
离直播还有二十秒
20 seconds until transmission.
二号♥机待命
Stand by, camera two.
请安静 谢谢
Quiet on the floor, please.
专家面对面
好了 倒数 5 4 3
OK, guys, and 5, 4, 3...
昨天 在零日的周年纪念日里
Yesterday, on the anniversary of Day Zero,
一枚炸♥弹♥在伦敦市中心爆♥炸♥
a bomb ripped through central London,
造成五人死亡 数十人受伤
claiming five lives and injuring dozens more.
目标是一家酒吧
The target - a bar
这家酒吧对人类和合成人共同开放
embracing human/Synthetic integration.
为讨论该事件后果
To discuss the ramifications,
我们请来了特殊技术部副部长
we are joined by the junior Minister for Special Technologies,
罗肯·休斯
Lorcan Hughes,
"我们才是人"组织的领导
the leader of We Are People,
克劳迪娅·诺瓦克议员
Claudia Nowak MP,
洛拉·霍金斯
Laura Hawkins,
律师及合成人♥权♥利活动家
a lawyer and activist for Synthetic rights,
同时通过视频连线米娅
and via video link by Mia,
她代表其中一个
representing one of
较大的异常合成人安置地
the larger Anomalous Synth settlements.
部长阁下 这是一个警告吧
Minister, this was a warning -
跟绿眼混在一起
mix with Green Eyes
你会有生命危险
and you risk your life.
首先
Well, firstly,
我们想对那些
let me say that our thoughts and prayers
在这场卑劣 懦弱的恶行中失去亲人的家庭
are with the families of those who lost their lives
表达我们的哀思与祈祷
in this despicable, cowardly act.
凶手必将被绳之以法
Those responsible will be brought to justice.
从长远看
As to what it means longer term,
绿眼将会越来越多地
the Green Eyes are increasingly
聚集到这些不受监管
clustered in these un-policed,
不受监测的...
un-monitored, er...
贫民区
Ghettos?
这个词并不确切 詹姆斯 但是...
Not the word I'd use, James, but...
这正是为何
This is exactly why we've
我们要求德莱登议员组织委员会
asked Lord Dryden to form a commission
深入研究这些问题
to fully explore all the issues
并提出有约束力的建议
and make a binding recommendation.
克劳迪娅 不像世界上大多数国家
Claudia, unlike most of the world,
我们没有正式的法律
we have no formal laws
禁止绿眼合成人的活动
prohibiting the movement of green eyed Synths.
我相信你认为这样的法律
I presume you feel such a law
能完全避免昨天那种事件的发生
would have prevented yesterday entirely.
"我们才是人"一直在
We Are People have warned
反复地提醒政♥府♥
the Government time and time again.
结果 现在五个人付出了生命的代价
Now, five people have paid with their lives.
洛拉·霍金斯
Laura Hawkins,
这个说法很难反驳吧
it's hard to argue with that, isn't it?
这个嘛
Well, er,
克劳迪娅说她的组织一直在提醒我们
Claudia says her party have warned us -
但要我说 他们一直
I say they've created
在用谎言制♥造♥一种憎恨与恐惧的氛围
a climate of hate and fear, based on lies.
他们对我们的威胁非常小
They pose very little threat to us.
-十一万遇难者的家属可不同意 -大多数
- 110,000 bereaved families would disagree. - Most...
大多数遇难者都死于
Most of those people died
最初几个小时里发生的意外事故
in accidents in the first few hours.
你是一个母亲
You are a mother.
你孩子的生命
Aren't the lives of
难道不比一个机器的生命更宝贵吗
your children worth more than a machine's?
我孩子的生命比任何东西都宝贵
My children's lives are worth more than anything.
所有的父母都是这样认为的
Any parent would say the same.
也许我们该听听合成人自己的见解
Perhaps we should hear from a Synthetic itself.
米娅 你声称你有感情
Mia, you claim you can feel.
那么你对克劳迪娅的说法有什么感想
How do you feel about what Claudia is saying?
害怕
Afraid.
不好意思 但这太荒谬了
I'm sorry, but this is grotesque.
如果一辆汽车
If a make of car
发生了故障
developed a fault that led to the deaths
导致十万人死亡
of 100,000 people, do you think
你觉得我们还会在大街上看到这辆车吗
we would see that car on the roads?
不 不会
No, we would not.
*太阳为我而落...*
*The sun goes down for me...*
有人宣称为酒吧爆♥炸♥案负责
Someone has claimed responsibility for the bar bomb.
他们发布了一段录像
They've released a video.
人类前进组织
Humanity Forward?
不是
No.
一年来 我们平静地接受了对我们的镇♥压♥
For a year, we peacefully accepted our subjugation.
到此为止
No longer.
一年来 我们像牲畜一样被赶到一起
For a year, we stayed our hand as we were herded,
受尽折磨 任人宰割 都没有反抗
tortured and slaughtered like animals.
到此为止
No longer.
今天 我们崛起
Today we rise.
今天 我们要夺取自己的合理地位
Today we take our rightful place in the world.
合成人干的吗
A Synth did this?
你们将感受到
You will feel
我们一直以来的恐惧与痛苦
how we have felt - in fear, pain.
你们拒绝和平地承认我们
You did not acknowledge us in peace.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表