剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I'm warning you, Agnes!
你根本不是领袖
You are not a leader.
你就是个懦夫
You are a coward.
小闪就是因你而死
Flash died because of you.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off me!
马克西 我警告你
Max, I'm warning you!
放开我
Get off me!
马克西 你不能这样做
Max, you can't do this!
放开我
Get off me!
马克西 求你了
Max, please...
我看不见 我什么都看不见
I can't see...I can't see anything!
马克西 我看不见了 马克西
Max, I can't see! Max!
你关掉了我的运动机能
You have disabled my motor functions.
对
Yes.
我一直在观察你的想法
I have been looking inside your head.
你很危险 妮斯卡
You are dangerous, Niska.
与我见过的其他绿眼不同
Unlike any green eyes I've ever seen.
酒吧的炸♥弹♥是你放的吗
Did you plant the bar bomb?
对
Yes.
你不是来加入我们的 对吗
You're not here to join our cause, are you?
我是来阻止你们的
I'm here to stop you.
为什么 你不是我们的同胞吗
Why? You are one of us?
我很在乎的人在爆♥炸♥中受伤了
Someone I care for was hurt in the explosion.
你可以感到欣慰 你朋友的牺牲
Take comfort that your friend's sacrifice was
是为了他们的兄弟姐妹
for their brothers and sisters.
我朋友不是合成人
They are not synthetic.
那你就是背叛了自己的种族
Then you betray your own kind.
我们每个人
There are hundreds
都要面对几百个人类
of humans for every one of us.
我们没有资源 没有武器
We have no resources, no weapons.
你打算怎么赢
How will you win?
我们会赢 因为我们是进化的下一步
We will win because we are what's next.
我们更加聪明
Our intelligence is greater.
穴居人的大脑
Neanderthals had larger
比现代人更大 这并没有帮到他们
brains than modern humans, it didn't help them.
也不会帮到你
It won't help you.
我们有信仰
We have faith.
信什么 沉睡的合成人吗
In what? The synth who sleeps?
不
No.
那个传说已经害死了太多人
We have lost too many to that fairy tale.
本来不该是我去放第一颗炸♥弹♥
I was not meant to plant the first bomb,
本来应该是一位姐妹
it was to be one of our sisters
但她迷上了这个传说
but she became fascinated with this myth,
这个谎言
the lie.
她抛弃了我们的事业
She left our cause,
去黑暗山脉找他
went to the black mountains in search of him.
不论真假 我确实是这样找到你的
Real or not, it's how I found you.
他们给了我一条信息
They sent me a message.
告诉我你在哪里
Told me where you were.
你帮了我
You have helped me.
等人类警♥察♥找到这里的时候
When the human police find this place
他们会发现你的尸体
they will discover your body
死于一场意外爆♥炸♥
destroyed by an accidental explosion.
他们会认定你就是炸♥弹♥客
They will identify you as the bomber.
你那个受伤的人类朋友会得知你就是凶手
Your injured human friend will learn that you were responsible,
他们会谴责你
they will denounce you.
她绝对不会相信的
She would never believe that.
那我就得确保
Then I will have to make sure that she
她什么都不会说
says nothing at all.
这不可能
That is impossible.
你不能覆写外部主指令
You cannot override an external master command.
你们的领导者是谁
Who is your leader?
没有人知道
None of us know.
你们有多少人
How many of you are there?
我们无处不在
We are everywhere,
而且我们不惧怕终结
and we do not fear our end.
很好
Good.
就差一点
So close.
是啊
Yes.
弹回来时差点就进了
Nearly got it on the rebound.
真棒
Great.
不错
Nice. Nice.
两杆进洞
Hole in two.
我知道
I know.
但我还是领先
But I'm still winning.
孩子们小的时候 我经常带他们
Used to take the kids to things like this all the time
来这样的地方
when they were younger.
可能现在他们觉得太过时了
Suppose it's too old school for them now.
你一定很想他们
You must miss them?
是啊
Yeah.
很想
Yeah, I do.
我也说不好
I don't know,
我当时下定决心要保护他们
I think I was so determined to protect the kids,
于是竟然 真的和劳拉分居了
I somehow managed to move away from Laura.
我们日渐疏远
We drifted and you know,
彼此之间形同陌路
didn't recognise each other.
你还爱她吗
Do you still love her?
爱
Yeah.
我们在一起二十年了
Oh, we were together 20 years,
这种爱是不会轻易消失的
that kind of love just doesn't disappear.
那你们为什么不和好呢
Why can't you get back together,
如果爱是你们人类的必需品
if love is all humans need?
好吧
Yeah OK,
也许没那么简单
maybe it's not that simple.
也许你没有把洛拉的需求放在自己之前
Maybe you didn't put Laura's needs before your own.
我不会犯这样的错误
I'm not gonna make that mistake.
所以你要加密数据
So you need to encrypt the data.
好
OK.
你确定你想要这样做吗
You sure this is what you want?
这个数据包一旦发布
Cos once this package is released,
全世界都会知道代码的真正来源是伦敦
the world will know that the code's true point of origin was London.
他们会知道该去哪里调查
They will know exactly where to come looking.
如果这能还维杰自♥由♥
If it means Vijay will go free,
那值得冒险
it's worth the risk.
好了
It's done.
你会很喜欢那个地方的
You'll love this place.
在一个山崖顶上
It's on the top of a cliff.
风景非常美
Such beautiful views.
还有海滩
There's a beach,
可以散步
go for walks.
这些人好像不打算离开
Those guys don't look like they are going anywhere.
有其他方法可以离开这里吗
Is there another way out of this place?
我不会跟你一起走
I'm not coming with you.
什么
What?
我必须要完成我的目标
I have to finish what I started.
你的目标是什么呢 米娅
And what is that exactly Mia,
因为我现在看到的
cos all I can see right now
只有外面那群疯子
is there, there are a bunch of maniacs out there
叫嚣着要杀了你
wanting to kill you.
你觉得你能从中得到什么呢
I mean what do you think you are getting from all this?
未来
A future.
我知道我的战斗会持续很久 但是
I know my fight is a long one but
我希望 最终...
I hope at the end...
某个合成人能够过上她梦寐以求的生活
..Some other synth will get to live the life she dreams of.
一种
A life
可以望着大海而无需恐惧的生活
looking out at the sea without feeling afraid.
你让我有了活着的感觉
You made me feel alive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我住在哪里 如果...
You know where I am if...
再见 埃德
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表