剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
所以
So...
别再自怨自艾了
..Enough of the self-pity.
我在那里不是因为内疚
I wasn't there out of guilt.
我在那里是因为我以为你要死了
I was there because I thought you were going to die.
我害怕你再也醒不过来 而我...
I was terrified that you'd never wake up and I'd...
你今晚过得愉快吗 洛拉
Did you have a pleasant evening, Laura?
挺愉快的
I did.
你不会连这事都上报吧
You're not reporting back, are you?
让他们知道我的动向
Keeping them informed of my movements?
不 洛拉
No, Laura.
我的隐私设置禁止发送活动报告
My privacy settings prohibit the sending of activity reports.
你确定吗
You absolutely sure about that?
确定
I am.
而且你知道 我不能说谎
And as you know, I cannot lie.
斯坦利 你真棒
Stanley, you're a star.
谢谢 洛拉
Thank you, Laura.
我有一条口信给你 妮斯卡
I have a message for you, Niska.
你怎么知道我是谁
How do you know who I am?
你只是一个橘眼
You're just an orange-eyes.
我是被派来帮你的
I have been sent to help you.
被谁派来的
Sent by whom?
你是怎么进入我的大脑的
How did you get inside my head?
那个沉睡的合成人
The synth who sleeps
有你需要的答案
has the answers you need.
跟爆♥炸♥案的主谋有关吗
Is that who was behind the bombing?
爆♥炸♥只是一个征兆
The bombing is only a symptom.
愤怒正在滋长
Anger is growing.
告诉我他们在哪
Just tell me where they are.
你也许可以抓到一个...
You may catch the one responsible...
但另一个马上就会出现
but another will rise.
给我地址
Give me an address.
罗珀大街14号♥ TR18
14 Roper Street, TR18.
但这不是你应该走的路
But this is not your path.
还会发生袭击吗
Will there be more attacks?
再见 妮斯卡
Goodbye, Niska.
这里一团乱
This place is a pit.
好了
Here we go,
民♥主♥要行动了
democracy in action.
早上好
Morning,
-女士们先生们 -早
- ladies and gentlemen. - Morning.
那么第一项议程
So first order of business,
延长宵禁的投票
the vote on extending the curfew.
萨默博士 你的部门应该为我们
Doctor Summer, I believe your department has been
统计出了最终的数据吧
crunching some final numbers for us?
是的
Yes, we have.
各位请看面前的文件
If you refer to the sheets in front of you,
你们会看到一张图表上显示了
you'll see a graph showing the correlation
实行长♥期♥宵禁
between the imposition of a long-term curfew
与合成人相关事件报告数目的相关性
and the number of synth-related incidents reported.
正如你们所看到的
As you can see,
实行永久宵禁时
there's a considerable decline in synth violence
合成人相关暴♥力♥事件呈显著下降趋势
when a permanent curfew is implemented.
我认为这是很有说服力的
Well, I'd say that's pretty conclusive.
数据一清二楚
The data speaks for itself.
那么我们投票吧
So shall we vote?
同意将目前实行的宵禁
All those in favour of extending the existing curfew
再延长八星期的请举手
by a further eight weeks?
反对的请举手
All those against?
还有一票弃权
And one abstention.
所以就这么决定了
So that will be our recommendation.
抱歉
I'm so sorry,
我得接一下这个电♥话♥
I do have to take this.
你好
Yes?
有得就有失嘛
Hey, you win some, you lose some.
你觉得这是个游戏吗
You think this is a game?
我们都知道 你在这里
We all know you're here
只是出于道义 霍金斯夫人
as the voice of moral outrage, Mrs Hawkins,
但我们其他人可是真正要做出艰难选择的
but the rest of us actually have to make the hard choices.
我不干了
I'm done.
你说过这不只是一场宣传活动
You said it wasn't just a PR exercise.
我可以发声
That I would have a voice.
结果我的参与就是一场闹剧
But my whole involvement is a farce.
-冷静点 -我对委员会来说无足轻重
- Calm down. - I'm not a genuine part to the commission.
我甚至无法获得与其他委员相同的信息
I don't even have access to the same information as the other members.
-比如 -比如基木行动是什么玩意
- Such as? - Such as what the hell is Operation Basewood?
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
这是一种应急计划
It's a contingency plan
以防再次发生恐怖袭击
should another terror attack take place.
这是你阻止此事的机会
This is your chance to stop it.
那我该怎么做呢
And how exactly might I do that?
我的天呐 洛拉
For God's sake, Laura.
这些人将会决定整个国家
These are the people that will determine the fate
每一个合成人的命运
of every single synth in the country.
我已经让你能接触到他们
I've given you direct access to them.
利用这种机会去推动真正的改变
Use that access to affect real change.
你也希望这样吗
And you want that?
我知道合成人的本质
I know what they really are.
是你让我看清的
You showed me that.
但是如果再发生一次袭击
But one more attack and
我们俩的想法就不重要了
it won't matter what either of us want,
所以别说什么阴谋论和计较得失
so stop with the conspiracy theories and the legal point scoring
开始考虑得更远大一点
and start thinking bigger,
更宽广一点
much bigger.
你需要有一个宏观
You need one big,
大胆的想法 逼他们重新思考
bold idea to force them to rethink,
而且现在就需要
and you need it now.
好的 爸 好 拜
OK, Dad. Yep. OK. Bye.
-他还好吗 -还行吧 晚饭吃什么
- Is he OK? - Yeah, I guess. What's for dinner?
斯坦利正在做意大利肉酱面
Stanley's doing spaghetti bolognese.
斯坦利的事你和爸爸说了吗
Have you told Dad about Stanley?
没 说了只会让他担心
No, he'd only worry.
他已经不习惯有合成人在身边
He's not used to being around synths any more.
所以他才认为他们全都是坏人
That's why he thinks they're all so bad.
-洛拉 -马克西
- Laura. - Max.
我打来想和你说个提议
I'm calling with a proposal.
现在真的不是时候
This isn't really the best time.
必须是现在
It has to be now.
我们不会再有第二次机会的
We're not gonna get another chance.
她希望我们邀请德莱登委员会来到站场
She wants us to invite the Dryden Commission to the rail yard,
让他们和我们相处一会
let them spend time with us.
让他们亲眼看看我们的生活变成了什么样
Let them see first-hand what our lives have become.
但你为了保护我们 已经关闭了大门
But you closed the gates to protect us.
警♥察♥的突袭说明了我们有多脆弱
The raid showed how vulnerable we are.
而自此起 敌意越渐增加
And hostility has only grown since then.
我们必须小心行事
We'd have to be careful,
但我们不再是无实体的敌人了
but we'd no longer be a faceless enemy.
距离让人类接纳我们又近了一步
A step closer to acceptance.
我得出结论 艾格尼丝说得对
I have come to the conclusion that Agnes is right.
我们不该躲在大门之后
We shouldn't be hiding behind our gates.
我们应该像所有的合成人一样
We deserve to live freely in the world
自♥由♥地生活在这个世界上
as do all synths.
所以我已经和德莱登委员会谈过
This is why I have spoken with the Dryden Commission
我邀请了他们来这看看我们
and I've invited them to pay us a visit.
他们将有机会与我们对话
They will have the chance to speak with us
了解我们的真实面貌
and learn who we really are.
我们再也不是无实体的威胁
We will no longer be a faceless threat.
让他们过来盯着我们看
Have them come and stare at us,
就像是动物园里的怪物一样吗
like freaks in a zoo?
不可能
No way.
那你想怎么做
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表