剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I've got so many more questions.
我不知道你为什么要问我
I don't really know why you're asking me.
我不这样认为
I don't think that's true.
-你是谁 -我是个以解疑为生的人
- Who are you? - I'm someone who solves puzzles for a living.
而你是这个疑团的巨大一部分
You're a huge piece of this one.
你是记者吗
You're a journalist?
被你发现了
Cat's out.
洛拉 你怎么来了
Laura? What are you doing here?
抱歉 我没想到...
Sorry, I mean, I didn't-I didn't expect...
-大清早的 -我知道
- I mean, it's early. - I know.
委员会一直把我排除在外
I've been shut out of the commission.
懂了
I see.
但是你确定... 来这里找我好吗
But I mean, are you sure... this is a good idea?
不是
No.
只是我现在真的没有人可以谈心了
I just don't really have anyone else I can talk to at the moment.
要喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want a coffee?
出去
Get out.
你不告诉我真♥相♥ 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我认为你知道
You see, I think you do.
一周前
A week ago,
哈莱姆区被指控制♥造♥零日的男孩被无罪释放
a boy in Harlem got exonerated of causing day zero
当时使用的神秘代码中包含了独特的特征
by mysterious code containing unique signature
而该特征与一场大学编码大战有重合
that matches an entry to a college coding jam.
你的独特特征
Your unique signature,
杰出合成人♥权♥利支持者之女
the daughter of a prominent Synth activist,
正在交往的人
dating a man who looks
酷似大卫·厄斯特
a lot like an older version of David Elster's
据称已过世的儿子利奥
supposedly dead son, Leo.
但你为什么大费周章地去帮一个
But why go to all that trouble of helping some boy in Harlem
你素未谋面的哈莱姆区男孩呢
that you've never met before get off the hook?
你的笔记本电脑在这里吗
Is your laptop in here?
除非你很肯定不是他做的
Unless you knew for certain that he didn't do it.
因为是利奥·厄斯特做的
Because Leo Elster did,
为了完成他父亲的工作
completing his father's work.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
是你做的
It was you.
告诉我为什么 玛蒂
Tell me why, Mattie.
控制故事走向 告诉我你的说法
Control this. Tell your side.
我在给你机会 我建议你接受
I'm offering you the chance, I suggest you take it.
不然24小时之内 我就会公布这件事
Or in 24 hours, I'm running the story.
出什么事了 你没事吧 马茨
What's going on? Are you OK, Mats?
奥德丽要走了
Audrey's leaving,
她只是不知道怎么开门
she's just having trouble figuring out how to use the door.
你不认为这会对你的家庭造成影响吗
Don't you think of how this will affect your family?
够了 请你马上离开
Hey, that's enough of that. We want you out of this house.
我数到五
On the count of five.
-一 二 -你不可能逃避一辈子的
- One, two... - You can't run from this forever.
-三 四 -24小时 玛蒂
- ...three, four. - 24 hours, Mattie.
我只是吓唬她 我也不知道数到五后会怎样
I was bluffing. No idea what would happen after five.
我不应该感到惊讶
I shouldn't really be surprised.
现在由德莱登说了算
Dryden is in charge
而他一开始就不希望我在那里
and he never wanted me there in the first place,
他只是想让公众认为
he just wanted it to look like
政♥府♥是公正的
the government was being impartial.
前合成人♥权♥利律师能得到的工作机会并不多
Not many jobs going for ex-Synths rights lawyers.
是啊
No.
他们也许已经找到人取代我了
They've probably replaced me by now.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who it is?
完全不知道
None.
我只不过是摆个样子的
I was just for show.
洛拉 如果是真的
Come on, Laura, if that was true,
他们就不会想办法把你踢出局了
they wouldn't have bothered kicking you out.
他们从来没真正让我进去过
They never really let me in.
我以为我在做出改变 但是
I thought I was making a difference but...
现在看来基木行动是势在必行的了
it looks like Basswood is inevitable now.
什么意思 洛拉 我们已经谈过这个话题
What is this, Laura? We've been through this.
以前只是一个理论 而现在是必然
It was a theory before. Now it's certainty.
-我得准备出门了 -你骗了我
- I'd better get ready. - You lied to me.
你一直在骗我
You keep lying to me.
-不 -克劳迪娅·诺瓦克
- No. - Claudia Nowak.
"我们才是人"组织的那个卑鄙小人
That snake from We Are People.
她就是他们找来取代我的人
That's the one they've replaced me with,
但也许是你一时没想起来
but maybe that just slipped your mind.
我之前问过你 但是我没追问
I-I-I asked you before, but I let it go.
我以为你是受制于繁文缛节
I thought your hands were tied with red tape,
但其实不只是这样吧
but it's more than that, isn't it?
你不只是个旁观者 而是个主导者
You're not just a bystander, you're a contributor.
你构建了整个行动
You're an architect of the entire operation.
你现在想让我泄漏国♥家♥机♥密♥
You're trying to get me to spill state secrets.
他们要炸毁我们的街道
They're bombing our streets!
事情发展到这一步 你不会觉得惊讶吧
You can't be surprised that it's come to this.
-发展到哪一步 -产品召回
- To what? - Product recall.
天呐
Oh, God.
你们真的打算这么做 你...
Oh, you're actually going to do it. You're...
要杀了他们吗
going to kill them?
你们会怎么做
How, how does that happen?
-太迟了 -如果太迟了 那你可以告诉我
- It's too late. - If that's true, you can tell me.
你已经说服了自己 这不只是复仇吗
Have you really convinced yourself that this isn't just revenge?
-什么 别傻了 -你这么生气
- What? Don't be ridiculous. - You're so angry.
你为什么不承认呢
Why won't you admit that to yourself?
这是解决公众安全问题的合理方案
This is a logical solution to a public safety issue.
你是一位科学家
You are a SCIENTIST!
而你却打算毁掉人类历史上
And you're about to wipe out the greatest scientific discovery
最伟大的科学发现
in human history.
这哪里合理了
What's logical about that?
拜托 尼尔
Please, Neil.
我知道你认为我无法理解
I know you don't think I could possibly understand
你对他们的感觉 但是我能理解
how you feel towards them, but I... I do.
我也很害怕
I'm afraid, too.
我只是不能让那种恐惧占上风
I just can't let that fear win.
即使我想 我也无法阻止
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop it.
我没叫你去阻止 我只是要知道会怎么样
I'm not asking you to, I just need to know how.
我不会让你成为共犯的
I won't make you complicit.
到最后 你可以一走了之
In the end, you can walk away.
如果这已成定局 那你告诉我也没关系了
If it's a foregone conclusion, then telling me won't matter.
不会有任何区别的
It won't make a difference.
那就告诉我吧
Then tell me.
不能出动军队
It couldn't be military.
不能给媒体留下蛛丝马迹
Nothing the media could get hold of.
采取的措施一定要减少政♥府♥
Something that would lessen government responsibility
在世界眼中的责任
in the eyes of the world.
必须是地面攻击
It had to be a ground level assault,
基木行动
一场无法追查到我们的混乱事件
something chaotic that couldn't be traced back to us.
第一阶段
Phase one...
切断所有合成人社区的电力
cut the power to all Synth committees,
防止他们充电 耗尽他们的电池
preventing them from charging and running down their batteries.
第二阶段 恢复电力
Phase two, restore the power,
保证尽可能多的合成人
guaranteeing as many Synths as possible will be recharging
会同时充电
simultaneously.
然后发生全国范围内的电力激增
Then an electrical power surge on a national scale
使他们的充电器超负荷
to overload their chargers.
这样会杀死一些 剩下的即使不死也会被削弱
This will kill some and render the rest vulnerable to attack.
如果他们不能充电 他们就无法反抗
If they can't charge, they can't fight.
人类崛起
然后是第三阶段 "我们才是人"组织
Then phase three, We Are People.
禁止合成人
我们才是人类
"人类前进"
Humanity Forward.
所有极端反合成人团体
All the extreme anti-Synth
已经秘密地接到了任务通知
groups have been briefed in confidence.
他们获准把幸存者彻底摧毁
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表