剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I'm where I need to be.
你也一样
And so are you.
你要学会去了解自己
You need to learn who you are now...
知道自己想要什么
..What you want.
我们很快会再见面的 好吗
But we'll see each other soon, OK?
好
OK.
你看看她 她看起来...
Just look at her, she looks so...
你的主人是洛拉·霍金斯吗
Is it true you're owned by Laura Hawkins,
那个合成人维♥权♥律师
the synth rights lawyer?
是她派你来的吗
Did she send you?
洛拉是我的朋友
Laura is my friend.
但你来这里干什么
But why are you here?
你想达到什么目的
What do you hope to achieve?
我只是想活着
I just want to live.
也许你必须让她独自做这件事
Maybe you have to let her do this by herself.
我不希望她孤军奋战
I hate to think of her doing this alone.
至少你现在知道她没事
At least you know she's OK.
如果他们不让我帮忙
If they won't let me help...
那我该干什么
..What am I doing?
你会想通的
You'll work it out.
你想不想离开这里
Do you want to maybe get out of here?
去喝杯酒之类的
Maybe grab a drink or something?
对 你可以试试作为人类喝个烂醉
Yeah, you can try getting drunk as a human, Leo.
看看有什么不同
See how it compares.
通常 我顶多点肋眼牛排
Usually, I limit myself to the ribeye,
但如果你请客的话
but if you're paying...
那就得点菲力了
it calls for a fillet.
随便点
Knock yourself out.
不过 世上没有免费的晚餐
Still, no such thing as a free dinner,
来吧 说来听听
so come on, lay it on me.
基木行动的事你撒谎了
You lied about Basewood.
-好吧 -不管你是不是低微的科学家
- OK. - Lowly scientist or not,
你比我更了解这个圈子的情况
you're a lot more in the loop than I am.
上头的人总是会...
The powers that be like to...
为一切情况做准备
prepare for every eventuality.
那这种情况下他们在做什么准备
And what are they preparing in this case?
霍金斯夫人 第一次约会你就想让我犯叛国罪吗
Mrs Hawkins, are you asking me to commit treason on a first date?
可真够大胆的
That's rather bold.
我只是想知道 我面对的是什么
I just want to know what I'm up against.
而我只是不想坐牢
And I just want to stay out of prison.
我们可以现在忘掉这事
So, we could drop it now
一起享受这愉快的夜晚 或者
and enjoy our pleasant evening together or...
我就先行告辞了
I could politely make my excuses and leave,
完全看你
it's entirely up to you.
我答应过请你吃晚餐的
Well, I did promise you dinner.
好
Good.
这就是你常去的酒吧
So, is this your local?
女士之夜
我不经常去酒吧
I don't really go to pubs.
你更常去夜店或者赌场吗
What do you prefer, nightclubs or maybe...casinos?
你是从007电影里认识生活的吗
Did you learn about life from a James Bond film?
我没看过007系列电影
I've never seen a James Bond film.
你不是说是静吧吗
I thought you said it was quiet.
你好啊 帅哥
Hello, gorgeous.
熟♥女♥了解一下吗
You looking for a cougar, are you?
熟♥女♥是什么
What's a cougar?
继续走吧 要不你进去了解下
I'd keep moving or you might find out.
我承认 用人类的意识标准去衡量合成人
I admit that by the same standards we ascertain consciousness in humans,
它们应该被当成是有意识的
they should be considered conscious.
那你怎么能不相信
Then how can you not believe
他们应该跟人类获得相同的权利
they deserve the same rights as humans?
不能加入我的看法 会混淆问题
Beliefs don't come into it. They cloud the issue.
你真不关心他们的境况吗
You genuinely don't care what happens to them?
无论是关心人还是关心合成人都很难
I find it very hard to care pretty much either way.
你失去过什么人吗
Did you lose someone?
抱歉
Sorry.
和我无关
It's none of my business.
我儿子
My son.
四个月大
He was four months old.
他的合成人保姆在帮他洗澡
His synth nanny was giving him a bath.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是一场意外
It was an accident.
我脑子里清楚
I know that up here.
所以我始终保持理智
So I stay up here.
等我受不了了 我会用心
And when I can't, I go in here.
最后就是我离婚了
Which goes a long way to explaining my divorce.
我算是个愉快的宿♥命♥论♥者
Call me a cheerful fatalist.
趁我还能的时候
Seizing small chances of pleasure
紧紧抓住微小的快乐
where I can, while...I can.
我能理解
I can understand that.
哈肯学校
我看到大门的时候还有那种不祥的感觉
I still get that sinking feeling when I see the gate.
-这是你学校 -对
- This was your school? - Yep.
我不愿意回忆的那七年
That's seven years I won't get back.
我们去看看好吗
Shall we have a look?
为什么
Why?
我没进过学校
I've never been inside one.
-真的 -是啊 我基本上是在狼群里长大的
- Seriously? - Yeah, I was practically raised by wolves, remember?
来吧 带我转转
Come on, you can show me around.
利奥 等等 那酒吧呢
Leo, wait. What about the pub?
就像在青年俱乐部蹦完迪之后
It's like after the youth club disco
你让爸爸在外面等着
when you ask your dad to wait around the corner.
从来没去过青年俱乐部
Never belonged to a youth club.
错过真是太可惜了
Oh. You missed out.
罗马皇帝艳情史的最后几天
Last days of Caligula with hormones.
那个 我该回家陪孩子了
Ah, speaking of which, I should go home to my children.
你可以回我家
You could come back to mine.
那样可不太好
That would not be a good idea.
最好的事乍一听都不太好
Well, the best things never are.
晚安 尼尔
Goodnight, Neil.
好了 走吧
OK, let's get going.
洛拉 我检测到心率加快
Laura, I am detecting an elevated heart rate
呼吸异常
and respiratory anomalies.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're feeling quite well?
我没事 谢谢 斯坦利
I'm fine. Thank you, Stanley.
闻起来像是
It smells of...
尿味
Piss?
你的同学们现在干什么
So what are your school friends doing now?
运作对冲基金 治疗癌症
Oh, managing hedge funds, curing cancer.
-真的吗 -并不是
- Really? - No, I doubt it.
他们就是一群废柴
They were a right bunch of losers.
自从所有低门槛的工作都交给合成人之后
And since all the soulless low-level entry jobs went to synths,
他们肯定享受着清闲的生活
I'd imagine they're enjoying a life of leisure.
但肯定没人变成杀人狂
Bet none of them turned out to be a mass murderer, though.
别
Stop.
怎么了
What?
别沉湎于此
Stop...wallowing.
也发生了很多好事
A lot of good came out of it too, you know.
抱歉 但有时很难看见
Oh, I'm sorry, but it's hard to see that sometimes.
你得试试 不能总是自责
Well, you have to try, you can't keep beating yourself up.
-是吗 -是啊
- Can't I? - No.
你责怪自己 我懂
You blame yourself, I get it,
但你现在做的一切
but it's like everything
都像是在自我惩罚
you do now is like a...punishment.
什么
What?
甚至跟我在一起也是
Even with me.
你一整年都待在我床边
You spent a whole year by my bedside.
我没有一直待在那里 利奥
I did leave the room occasionally, Leo.
你日复一日地待在那里 是因为
You were there day after day because
你觉得内疚
you felt so guilty.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我没事
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表