剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
I want my life back!
给你
Here.
拿着这个
Take this.
等他们走了你再出来
You stay here until they're gone.
回去找乔 他会照顾你的
Then you go back to Joe. He'll take care of you.
-我在这里 -找到一个
- I'm here! - Got one!
你应该在警♥察♥来之前离开
You should probably go before the police get here.
然后让你独揽功劳 这可不行 霍金斯
And let you take all the credit? I don't think so, Hawkins.
你们单独待一会儿吧
I'll give you a moment.
-如果还不够怎么办 -够了 妈妈
- What if it's not enough? - It's enough, Mum.
够了
It's enough.
打我
Hit me.
我们不想和你们打架
We do not want to fight you.
打我
Hit me!
打我
Hit me!
打我
Hit me!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
山姆 不要
Sam, no!
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Give them hell!
不要打 不要打
Do not fight. Do not fight!
新闻
山姆 快跑
Sam, run!
-别 斯坦利 -我们没有选择
- Don't, Stanley. - We don't have a choice.
我们从来都没有过选择
We never had a choice.
在局势尚未得到控制之前
Advice is to stay at least one mile from the compounds
建议民众远离合成人场站至少一英里
while the situation is brought under control.
下面将为您播放实时画面 来自153号♥合成人区
We can now bring you live footage. It's coming from compound 153,
那里的绿眼似乎正在攻击人类
where green eyes appear to be on the attack.
再一次提醒各位观众
Once again, can I remind viewers,
政♥府♥的建议是就地避难
government guidance is to shelter where they are.
该死
Oh, shit!
苏菲下周要交一个
Sophie has a history project
-历史作业 -历史作业 好的
- due in next week. - History project, right.
我们换了个新的全科医生 在阿恩戴尔路那边
And we have a new GP. It's somewhere on Aryndale Road.
洛拉 交给我吧
Laura, I've got it.
我能行
I've got it.
妈妈
Mum?
出事了
Something's happening.
我不在乎 赶紧让他们进去阻止打斗
I don't care. Just send them into break up the fight.
快让他们进去
Send them in now!
各单位注意 立即进入 完毕
All units, all units! Enter the compound immediately, over!
走
Let's go!
米娅
Mia!
米娅
Mia!
天啊 我们走 我们走
I'm sorry. Let's go. Let's go.
-我们不该看这个 -不
- We shouldn't watch this. - Leave it.
她想要我们看着
She wants us to see.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
我们想要和平
We want peace.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
和平
Peace.
我为什么在这里 V
Why am I here, V?
你踏上了这段旅程 你说呢
You undertook this journey, you tell me.
不许再说谜语了
No more riddles.
不许再废话
No more bullshit.
不许再露出神秘的微笑
No more enigmatic smiles.
你下一句话最好是答案
The next words out of your mouth had better be an answer.
你已经踏上了朝圣之旅
You have been on a pilgrimage
关于信仰
of faith,
和信念
belief.
你曾经愤世嫉俗 孤立无援
You were once cynical and isolated.
你看不到自己和他人的未来 但更重要的是
You saw no future for yourself or anybody else, but more,
你根本不在乎
you didn't care.
但你却踏上了这段旅程
And then you set out on this journey.
你相信了一个人类
You trusted a human.
你相信了一个橘眼
You trusted an orange eye.
你离开了你的爱人 去爬一座
You left the one you love to climb a mountain
几乎会让你必死无疑的山
when death was almost certain
因为希望在你内心生长
because hope was growing inside of you.
说得可真感人
That's all very moving.
但这不是什么道路
But there was no path.
我只是想杀死一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I just wanted to kill a terrorist.
你杀了他之后 有什么感觉
And when you killed him, what did you feel?
内疚
Guilt.
懊悔
Remorse.
因为复仇再也不能满足你
Because vengeance no longer satisfies you.
你不再是那样的人了
That is not who you are any more.
那么我是谁
Then who am I?
我会把我知道的分享给你
I shall share with you what I know.
你会拥有强大的力量
You will have great power.
拯救你的种族的力量
The power to save your kind.
你的恐惧是件好事
And it's good that you are fearful.
这意味着你会明智地使用它
It means you will use it wisely.
我伤害过人
I've hurt people.
-我杀过人 -你也爱过人
- I've killed. - You have loved.
也被爱过
And been loved.
你有信念
You have faith.
有人性
You have humanity.
我需要你 妮斯卡
I need you, Niska.
我们都需要你
We all do.
你是他们的领袖
You are their leader.
不
No.
-米娅才是 -米娅掀起了一场革命
- That's Mia. - Mia started a revolution.
她也很重要
She's important too.
但她生命的意义是不同的
But her life will come to have a different meaning.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
我们能修好她 能修好的 一定有办法的
We can fix her. We can fix her. There's always a way.
你被造出来是为了关爱我
You were made to love me.
你没必要这样 但你却还是做了
You didn't have to, but you did.
我会永远感激你
I'll always be grateful for that.
妈妈什么时候回家
When's Mummy coming home?
我不知道
I don't know.
她会回家的 对吗
She is coming home, isn't she?
当然了 苏菲
Sophie, of course.
-当然 -她不会回来了 苏苏
- Of course. - She's not coming home, Soph.
她要有很长一段时间不回家了
Not for a long time.
但她不会有事的 因为...
But she'll be fine because...
因为她做了正确的事
Because she did the right thing.
做正确的选择时 别人说什么 如何对你
When you do the right thing, it doesn't matter what people say
都不重要
or how they treat you.
真♥相♥永远是真♥相♥
The truth will always be the truth.
基于1998年生效的
You'll be charged under
《犯罪和无秩序法》 你将面临
the 1998 Crime and Disorder Act with treason
对英国政♥府♥叛国罪的指控
against Her Majesty's Government.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗 霍金斯女士
Do you understand, Ms Hawkins?
我明白
I understand.
米娅没有伤害任何人 对吧
Mia didn't hurt anyone, did she?
对 她没有
No. No, she didn't.
那我们为什么要伤害她
So, why did we hurt her?
其实 如果你妈妈在场的话...
You know, if your Mum was here...
我觉得她会让我们去告别
..I think she'd tell us to go and say goodbye.
近期出现的
As the recent violence
针对绿眼合成人的暴行似乎进入了尾声
against green-eyed Synths appears to be coming to an end,
人们开始走上街道
people are taking to the streets
缅怀合成人♥权♥益活动家 米娅
in memory of Synth rights campaigner, Mia.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表