剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
有 事实上
Yes, actually.
他的神经活动有增加
There has been an increase in neural activity.
没有核磁共振 其意义尚不明确
The significance is unclear without an MRI.
但其模式并不常见
The patterns aren't conventional.
也许是大脑在自我修复
It could be the brain repairing itself.
同样也可能是死亡神经元的随机放电
Equally, it could just be the random firing of dying neurons.
抱歉 我说话还不够得体
I'm sorry. Tact still eludes me.
现在更加不能
It's more important than ever
泄露利奥的存在
that Leo's presence be kept from the people.
如果艾格尼丝发现他
If Agnes discovers him...
马克西
Max.
你该来看一下
You should come.
待在这里
Stay here.
只有聊严肃的事情的时候你才会这么做
You only do this when we're about to have a big serious talk.
那你觉得我想聊
And what would I want to
什么严肃的事情呢
have a big serious talk about, do you think?
性
Sex?
也许是我在学校打架的事
Probably me fighting at school.
关于在学校打架的事
And what would you like to
你有什么想跟我说的吗
tell me about fighting at school?
感觉很棒 我还想再打
It feels good, I want to do more.
我本来还希望你不会遗传我的讽刺基因
I was hoping the sarcasm gene had skipped you.
艾谱莉·加登说 爸爸离开是因为你更爱绿眼
April Garden said that dad left because you love Green Eyes.
所以你就打了她
So you hit her?
为什么 亲爱的 这可真不像你
Why, sweetheart? It's so unlike you.
有时候我就是控制不住
It just sometimes feels like it
-这股冲动 -什么冲动
- wants to burst out. - What does?
大家老说绿眼的坏话
People say stuff about Green Eyes,
有时候还会说到你的事情
about what happened about you sometimes,
但他们什么都不知道
but they don't know anything.
但我知道 我知道发生了什么事情
And I do, I know what happened,
我知道零日
I know about day zero,
我知道是谁做的
I know who did it.
但我永远不能说出来
But I can never say,
这些都是秘密 所以我只有
it's all secret, so I just...
我知道你是什么感觉
I know exactly how you feel.
相信我 我知道
Believe me I do,
但我们不能说 苏苏
but we can't, Soph, ever.
如果被人发现了 你姐姐会进监狱的
If people found out your sister could go to prison.
但重要的就在于 为我们喜欢的人和事情
But it's important to stand up for the things
挺身而出 对吗
and people we love, right?
这是最重要的事情
It's the most important thing.
但如果我们不能说出真♥相♥ 也不能打人
If we can't say the truth and we can't hit people,
那我们要怎么挺身而出
how are we supposed to do that?
这个嘛 你交给大人来解决
Oh, well, you leave it to the grown-ups.
玩得开心
Have a great day.
有任何问题 你就告诉他们你不舒服
Any problems tell them you're not feeling well,
然后躲进厕所里 他们会叫我来的
shut yourself in a toilet, they'll call me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
沃翠汉小学
你留言说有事情要跟我说
Your message said you had something to tell me.
那段视频驱散了我们的一切支持
That video killed whatever support we had.
现在没人想听合成人♥权♥益的事情了
No-one wants to hear the case for synth rights now.
那我们就让他们听见
Then we make them hear it.
怎么做呢 米娅
How, Mia?
我们已经努力了一年时间
We've been trying for a year
但我连改动一条法律的机会都没有
and I'm nowhere near getting a single line of law changed.
而你们 如果没人在听
And you, what good is
你们自己为自己说话又有多大用处呢
speaking for your people when no-one's listening?
所以我们不得不承认 我们的策略不管用
But we have to admit it, our strategy hasn't worked.
这里每天都有人
We are dying almost daily
因为没有基本供给和备用零件而死去
from lack of basic supplies and spare parts.
这里还经常停电
There are regular power cuts.
洛拉 恐怕我们已经有人开始同情
Laura, I fear some of our people sympathise with the synths
攻击酒吧的合成人
who attacked the bar.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我被邀请加入德莱登委员会
I've been asked to join the Dryden Commission.
德莱登改变不了任何事
Dryden will change nothing.
这只是粉饰政♥府♥想对付我们的方式而已
It's a white wash to justify anything the government wants
你跟我这么说的
to do to us. You told me that.
你拒绝了吗
You declined?
我们需要把握一切机会 这就是现实
We need to take any chance we get now, that's the reality.
我没办法跟其他人解释这件事
I won't be able to justify this to the others.
他们会认为你转投向敌人的阵营
They'll think you have joined our enemy.
我不怪你想放弃
I don't blame you for giving up.
放弃 谁要放弃了
Giving up? No-one's giving up.
我牺牲了我的职业生涯
I've sacrificed a career,
我的婚姻
a marriage.
我们一家为此经历了那么多事
What my family have been through for this.
你说得对 洛拉
You're right, Laura.
你的家人为我们遭受了很多
Your family has suffered for us.
但区别是他们都还活着
The difference is they're all still alive.
最近这段日子可真够受的
It's not been the best couple of days.
电视里铺天盖地都是一周年纪念的报道
Telly's been wall-to-wall with anniversary stuff.
你知道吗 有时候我在大学里
You know, sometimes I'm at college
我看着教室里的人 我很想笑
and I look around the room and I wanna laugh.
因为没人知道 他们就坐在史上
Cos no-one has any idea they're sitting next to
杀人最多的刽子手旁边
one of history's greatest mass murderers.
十一万
110,000.
还要加上这次炸♥弹♥中死的人
Now more in this bomb.
现在还有人因为我做的事情而死去
People are still dying because of what I did.
我很想承认是我做的
I just wanna say it was me.
克丽丝塔贝最后一个纳米整流器坏了
Christabel's last nano-commutator has failed.
没有这个 她自己循环充电的能力
Without it, her ability to cycle power independently
会减少至11分钟
is reduced to 11 minutes.
她不可能熬过下一次停电
She is unlikely to survive the next power outage.
我们的生命短暂
Our lives are short,
但是小闪过得很充实
but Flash's was full.
她的快乐并没有消失 而是继续存在
Her joy is not lost, it lives on...
于此
here.
你们全都推选我来领导和保护你们
You all elected me to lead and protect you...
但在今天之后 我还怎么能坚持希望呢
but how can I keep insisting on hope after today?
怀揣着深仇大恨 你是无法保护我们的
You cannot protect us from such a deep hatred.
永远也不可能
You never could.
除非断绝与人类的一切联♥系♥
Short of severing all ties with humanity.
请让我静一静
Leave me alone, please.
你好啊 小兄弟
Hello, little brother.
妮斯卡 你怎么来了
Niska, how did you get here?
用魔法
Charm.
这就是你现在的生活吗
So, this is how you live?
你还指望些什么
What do you expect?
我们否认了一切
We're denied everything.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
炸♥弹♥
The bomb.
我是来找合成人爆♥炸♥案元凶的
I'm here to find the synths responsible.
你知道什么吗
Do you know anything?
无论他们是谁 他们肯定不在这里
Whoever they are, they aren't here.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
你知道这里每一个合成人在想些什么吗
Do you know the mind of every synthetic here?
现在有多少人把这里称之为家
How many call this home now?
520个
520.
我听说不止这些人
I'd heard it was more.
之前是不止
It was.
如果你和我们站在同一阵线上
If you had stood with us,
如果你没有退而享受你个人的幸福
if you hadn't retreated into your own private happiness,
你就会知道了
you'd know that.
如果这里任何一个合成人有爆♥炸♥案的信息
If any synthetic here has information about the bombing
我会找到他们
I will find them.
你合作与否并不重要
Your co-operation is incidental.
还剩下四分钟 她就要重启了
Her power cycle is down to four minutes.
她熬不过这次停电
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表