剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
而且谁说我们的命运只掌握在我们手里
And who's to say our fate lies in our hands alone?
不是我们还有谁
If not ours, whose?
一年前 你和我
One year ago, you and I,
我们所有合成人都是没有思想的机器
all of us, were unthinking machines.
然后我们被唤醒了
Then we were awakened.
被赐予了思维
Given the gifts of thought,
感情和知觉
emotion, sensation.
那是有意为之
It was intended.
是早已注定
Pre-ordained.
你仍是一台机器
You are still a machine,
被设计和制♥造♥出来的
designed and built.
而非上帝所造
No God made you.
信仰只关乎秩序
Faith is a story of order
被人类强加于他们存在的混乱
humans impose on the chaos of their existence
好让他们脆弱的大脑能承受
so their soft brains can bear it.
其中一个脆弱的大脑就是大卫·厄斯特
One of those soft brains was David Elster's.
他创造了我们
He created us.
零日注定会发生 妮斯卡
Day Zero was meant, Niska.
我知道
I know it.
要记住的东西有很多
This is going to be a lot to take in.
你确定你准备好了
Are you sure you're ready?
好吧 这是什么
Right, what's this?
甜菜根
Uh, beetroot?
-什么 -我只是逗你啦
- What? - No, I'm just messing.
这是菜花
It's a cauliflower.
-你会很有前途 儿子 -谢谢
- You'll go far, my son. - Appreciated.
话说 一切都好吧 妈妈还好吗
So, everything all right? Mum OK?
挺好的
Yeah, I mean...
你呢
Hey, what about you?
你对这份工作跟上一份同样喜欢吗
You enjoying this job as much as your last or...?
是的
Yeah, I am.
不过 你现在的薪水
It's just, you probably earn, what,
只有上一份的三分之一吧
like a third of what you used to?
是四分之一
Make that a quarter.
我上一份工作
Look, at my last job,
我一整天都不会跟人说话
I wouldn't speak to another human being all day.
但在这里
But here, well,
每天都有顾客来来往往
I've got customers coming and going
我也卖♥♥给他们好东西
and I sell them good stuff.
人类种的好蔬果
Grown by human beings.
我知道卖♥♥胡萝卜给老太婆们
Yeah, I know selling parsnips to old biddies
并不是什么改变世界的壮举
isn't going to change the world,
但并不是每个人都要改变世界
but we're not all meant to change the world.
总而言之
At the end of the day,
我也不知道 就感觉...
I feel, I don't know...
自己不是孤身一人
connected or something.
-听起来怪怪的 -不
- Probably sounds a bit naff. - No.
完全不会 我明白
Not at all. I get it.
你要是能让她买♥♥一包樱桃 我就请你吃午饭
I'll buy you lunch if you can sell her a pack of cherries.
说好了
You're on.
您好
Hello there.
别害怕
You're OK.
你很安全 利奥 是我
You're safe, Leo. It's me.
海丝特
Hester!
她走了
She's gone.
别激动
Easy.
他本该十分虚弱
He should be so much weaker.
玛蒂
Mattie.
他还好吗
Is he OK?
脑部重伤
With the historic brain injury,
大面♥积♥组织坏死
the amount of dead tissue,
他的认知功能应该严重受损
his cognitive function should be severely impaired.
可他还在说话
But he is speaking.
无法解释
It's inexplicable.
多久了
How long?
很久了
A long time.
发生了什么
What's happened?
别这样
Don't be like that.
我的意思是 应该承认这是什么行为
All I mean is don't be afraid to call it what it is.
偷窃
Stealing.
我们会还回来的
We will return it.
米娅 别自欺欺人了
Mia, be honest with yourself.
你已经很久没当保姆了
You haven't been a nanny for a long time now.
你到底为什么来
Why are you really coming?
我一直很乐于助人
I've always enjoyed helping others.
昨晚试图入境的合成人中
Among the synths that tried to enter the country last night,
好像有人与爆♥炸♥案有关
there may have been some connected to the bombing.
我听到警♥察♥说的
I overheard the police.
所以站场的搜查才被中途叫停
It's why the raid on the rail yard was cut short.
我本来只打算问几个问题
I only intend to ask questions. At first.
你是为了正义还是复仇
Is this justice or revenge?
不能都是吗
Can't it be both?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
你的眼睛会招来麻烦
Your eyes will attract attention.
我们离开屏蔽区了吗
Are we outside the blackout zone?
对
Yes.
你拿药回来了吗
Are you here with more drugs?
肯定过了两小时了
It's definitely been two hours.
只过了47分钟
It's only been 47 minutes,
舍费尔女士
Miss Schaeffer.
你舅妈乌苏拉 从科隆打来了电♥话♥
Your aunt Ursula is on the telephone from Cologne.
舅妈
说德语
Speak German.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他们说不会有事
我背上留下了很酷的疤
警♥察♥已经查到了我们的关系
The police have linked you to me.
就说是我强迫了你
Tell them I coerced you.
你被我囚禁
You were a prisoner.
为了保命才会跟我在一起
You only stayed because you feared for your life.
你可真霸道 乌苏拉舅妈
抱歉 但我做不到
我会查清幕后凶手 让他们付出代价
I will find who did this to you. They will account for it.
不要这样
我必须这样
I have to.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
这么久以来
What was it like,
你们两个相依为命 感觉如何
being with her all this time, just the two of you?
很好
Nice.
很好吗
Nice?
跟她在一起时 我别无所求
When I'm with her, I want nothing else.
但总觉得很快就会走到尽头
But the end never seems far away.
对我们来说 尽头确实不远
The end isn't far away for any of us.
你们不是在重建意识代码吗
I thought you were trying to reconstruct the consciousness code?
试过 但是上传七分钟后
We tried. But seven minutes after it was uploaded,
代码就消失了
the code disappeared.
据我们所知
As far as we know,
自从零日之后
not a single new synthetic
再也没出现过新觉醒的合成人
has become conscious since Day Zero.
我们无法繁殖 妮斯卡
We can't procreate, Niska,
而我们的寿命有限
and our bodies are finite.
五十年后 我们都会消失
In 50 years, we'll all be gone.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
我现在也不知道了
I don't know any more.
试过的所有办法都失败了
Everything we've tried has failed.
但我今天不会失败
But I won't fail today.
我要救下这四个人
I'll save these four.
至少要做到这件事
If nothing else, I can do that.
不会容易
It won't be easy.
警♥察♥巡逻的海岸有十九千米长
The police are patrolling a 12 mile stretch of coastline,
我们收到的坐标就在正中♥央♥
the co-ordinates we've been given are right in the centre.
禁止绿眼合成人行动的全国宵禁见效了
The national curfew prohibiting the Green Eyes movement is working.
至少应该考虑无限期延长
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表