剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
That's correct.
由于我们的面部表情和语调有限
Due to our limited facial gestures and intonations,
我们的言谈举止看起来缺乏感情
our mannerisms can seem inexpressive,
有时会引起误会
leaving them open to misinterpretation.
这些图片帮助我们更准确地表达情感
These images help us to convey our sentiments with more precision.
他们试图把情感排在逻辑前面
They're attempting to sideline logic for emotion.
也许你该试试
Maybe you should try that?
真幽默
Ah, witty.
好吧
All right, uh,
那你觉得我现在有何感受
what do you think I'm feeling now, then?
表面看来你很愉快
On the surface you appear joyful,
但你的眼神透露出绝望
but in your eyes, I see despair.
是的 确实...
Yes, it's, um...
很惊人 没错
extraordinary. Yes!
你还有很多没看到
There's a lot you haven't seen yet.
他们还没用语言表达出来
They just haven't put it into words.
人越来越多了
Crowd's growing.
你来这里干什么 米娅
What you doing here Mia?
生活
I'm living.
这不叫生活
This... This isn't living.
我所需的一切都有了
I have everything I need.
你没画那片海
You don't have the sea?
我必须放下
I had to move on.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
斯凯岛的一家旅馆有一份工作
There's a job going at a hotel up in the Isle of Skye,
酬劳很优渥
it's good money.
我妈和咖啡店都不在了
Without my mum or the cafe,
我没有理由留在这
I've got no reason to stay.
你可以跟我去
You could come with me?
我不知道我还能否再信任你
I don't know if I could ever trust you again.
我不期望你会信任我
I don't expect you to trust me
我也不是
and I'm not asking
叫你跟我在一起 不是像以前那样
you to be with me, not, not like before.
但你不能留在这
But you can't stay here.
让我给你机会 过不一样的人生
Let me give you a chance of a different life,
你就再也不用担惊受怕了
where you don't have to be afraid any more.
你可以抛下这一切
You can leave all this behind and...
到海边去
..Be by the sea.
你真要这么做吗
You're really going to do this?
是的
Yes.
你自首 一切都会天翻地覆
You confess, everything blows apart.
我绝不能让无辜的人
I'm not letting someone
为我的罪行坐牢
innocent go to prison for my crime.
零日不是你的错
You're not responsible for Day Zero.
是我把这场战争带到你门前
I bought this fight to your door.
我和我的家人
Me and my family.
你不欠我什么 利奥
You don't owe me anything Leo,
虽然我们之间发生了那件事
just because of what happened between us.
不是因为那个
It isn't about that.
我不能让你替我背黑锅
I'm not letting you take the fall for me.
我去坐牢
I'll go to prison,
维杰就自♥由♥了 你和你家人也是
Vijay will be free, so will you and your family.
我不希望你去坐牢
I don't want that to happen to you.
我也不希望你去坐牢
I don't want that to happen to you either.
但维杰怎么办
But what about Vijay?
我们不能不管他
We can't just leave him.
布罗姆利住♥宅♥区请求立刻支援 完毕
Officer requires immediate assistance Bromley Estate, over.
七号♥收到
7 responding.
有具体地址吗 完毕
Do you have an exact address? Over.
当前位置未知
Current location unknown.
我想还有别的方法能帮维杰
I think there might be another way we can help Vijay.
而且没人需要坐牢
One where no-one has to go to prison.
我有个主意
Oh, I've, I've got an idea.
你好啊
Hey there, buddy.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
我在为我的新卧室造书桌
I'm making a desk for my new bedroom.
有一个...
So uh, there's this um,
迷你高尔夫球馆 就在附近
mini golf thing, ah, it's not far away.
其实有点远
Well, it is a little bit far away
不过我有车 可以载我们去
but I've got the car so I can drive, drive us...
你们想去吗
..Do you want to go?
我想
I do.
不行 山姆
No, Sam.
我们不出门
We are not going out.
你不能永远把他锁在这
Well, you can't keep him locked in here forever,
这样对他不好
it's not good for him.
我们上次出去他差点死了
He nearly died last time we were out.
我必须保护他
I have to protect him.
你每天都在保护他
You do every day.
好了
Uh, ah, yeah,
照片在这里拍吧
we'll have the photo here.
你似乎真的做到了
I think you may have pulled it off.
拍到了吗
You got enough?
拍到了 谢谢
Lovely, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Yes... Thank you.
谢谢你 马克西
Thank you, Max.
再见 洛拉
Goodbye, Laura.
这次体验真是非同寻常
That was quite the experience.
我必须承认
I must admit
一直到早饭前 我都在考虑
up until breakfast I was contemplating
要不要取消
calling the whole thing off.
幸好没取消
Pleased I didn't.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我认为我们应该去喝一杯
Well, I think we've earned ourselves a drink.
什么
Sorry?
我们应该出去 庆祝一下
We should go out, celebrate.
算了
Nah.
好吧
Oh. OK,
那我不打扰了
I'll leave you to it.
我们应该待在屋里
We should stay in.
你可以来我家
You can come to my place.
我可以做饭
I could cook.
我可以试试做饭
I could try and cook.
好
OK.
好的 很好
Great, good.
如果你想听我道歉
If it's an apology you want,
我不道歉
I'm not sorry.
你为什么那样做 艾格尼丝
Why did you do it, Agnes?
你是想惩罚我吗
Were you trying to punish me?
作为合成人 你可真够自恋的
You have an enormous ego for a synth.
如果你成功了
If you had succeeded
这个站场在几天后
this rail yard would have been
就会被夷为平地
levelled in a matter of days.
我们的五百个同胞会被处死
500 of our people would have been killed.
对
Yes,
但更会有百万同胞站起来
but millions would have risen up.
我们的死亡
Our deaths would have
本能够激励其他人为生命抗争
inspired others to fight for their lives.
这里的合成人不想死
Synths here don't want to die.
他们很渴望活着
They are desperate to live.
你竟敢说合成人渴望活着
How dare you speak of synths wanting to live,
却把四个同胞拒之门外
when you turned four away from our gates.
他们没有活下来
They didn't make it.
电池短路了
The battery pack shorted
害死了他们
and killed them...
你到底要坐视多少同胞死去
How many more of us must die
才愿意奋起一战
before you fight back?
这些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 朱利安 小闪...
These Russians, Julian, Flash...
你别提小闪
Don't speak of Flash.
他们都是因为信任你才丧命
They all died because they trusted you.
我警告你 艾格尼丝
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表