剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你脑子里在想什么呢
What's going on in that noggin of yours, hey?
这种悲剧对成年人来说都很难接受
Sad events like this are confusing enough for adults.
如果你有什么想问我们的...
If there's anything you want to ask us...
或者有什么我们能做的
or anything we can do.
也许我们可以办个葬礼 悼念会之类的
Maybe we could have a funeral. Some sort of memorial service.
可以帮助你记住你妈妈 好吗
Something nice to help you remember your mum, yeah?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我不需要帮助就能记住凯伦
I do not need help remembering Karen.
任何时候我都可以回放对她的记忆
I can access any memory of her that I wish.
山姆 我们只是想确保
Sam, love...uh, we just want to make sure
你能够接受这一切
you're able to process everything.
-我需要接受什么 -凯伦
- What do I have to process? - Karen.
她死了 山姆
She died, Sam.
你明白吧
You do understand that, yes?
我们和你们不同 洛拉 我们的死法不一样
We aren't like you, Laura. We do not die in the same way.
你说得对
Well...that's true.
没关系
It's okay.
你们不需要跟我解释
You do not need to explain to me.
我明白
I understand.
山姆
Sam?
我伤心的时候 喜欢做有趣的事来转移注意力
When I'm sad, I like to do something fun to take my mind off it.
你喜欢做什么有趣的事
What do you like to do for fun?
我不知道我喜欢做什么有趣的事
I don't know what I like to do for fun.
凯伦之前在教我
Karen was teaching me.
那不如我们继续训练你吧
Well, why don't we carry on with your training?
拿着这个 我知道应该从哪里开始
Here, take this. I think I know the perfect place to begin.
好吧 我得走了
Right, I'm going to have to go.
我再不去上大学 导师就要找上门了
Miss any more uni and we'll have my tutor on the doorstep.
他能够记得关于她的每个细节
He'll be able to remember every last detail about her.
可我的脑子里 一切都太混乱了
Everything's so jumbled right now.
我几乎记不起我的母亲
I can barely even recall my mother.
也许你可以跟山姆聊聊 你们的共同点很多
Maybe you should try talking to Sam. You have a lot in common.
回见
See you later.
我觉得今天已经证明
Well, I think today has proved that I,
德莱登议员
国家异常合成人特别委员会
我与委员会的其他成员
and the other members of the commission,
最近一直在竭尽所能听取更多意见
have been listening to the widest possible range of opinions.
说实话 我们甚至工作到深夜
In fact, we've been burning the midnight oil
只为得出...
so that we can arrive...
真是听够了
That's quite enough of that.
罚款三百镑 是吗
300 fine, eh?
考虑到以前的情况 我愿意接受
Considering what we had before, I'll take it.
我很为你高兴 真的
I'm pleased for you. Really.
要是再提前24小时就更好了 但依然值得开心
Could have maybe done with this 24 hours earlier, but still.
洛拉 在吗
Is, um, Laura...there?
在
She is.
不知道她有空出来聊两句吗
Would she be available for a chat? Perhaps?
-好 -就说是尼尔 同事
- Sure. - Tell her it's Neil, from work.
洛 尼尔找你
Laur! It's Neil!
说是你同事
From work.
尼尔
Neil?
他好像不高兴
He seems cheery.
他是我老公
He's my husband.
对
Right.
-尼尔 你怎么来了 -想庆祝下你的成功
- Neil, why are you here? - I-I thought we could toast your victory.
我知道你也许最不想跟我一起庆祝
I know I'm probably the last person you want to celebrate with.
是啊
You could say that.
我也能理解 昨晚的会议上
And I understand why you ignored me
你为什么一直无视我
for the entire meeting last night.
我明白
I get it.
但是 事实上...
It's just, the thing is...
如果你只是想找借口
If you're just going to make excuses...
我不是找借口 我...
I'm not going to make excuses. I...
-那天晚上我的表现... -羞辱了我
- M-My behaviour the other night was... - Was humiliating.
是的
I know.
确实是
It was.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just...
我很难接受
..A lot.
你 委员会
You, the commission,
还有那次访问
the bloody visit,
这么久以来我都深深地恨着他们
I've been so angry at them, for so long.
讨厌着他们 我知道这很不理智 但是...
I have hated them, and I know that's irrational but...
赋予他们生命的东西 害死了我儿子
..What gave them life took away my son.
我知道你心里一定很难受
I can't imagine what you've been through
但我不理解这和那天晚上有什么关系
but I don't understand what this has to do with the other night.
你 洛拉
You, Laura, y-...
你能看到合成人的优点 只看到积极的一面
You see the best in synths, you only see the positives.
所以 我让你感到内疚了吗
So...I made you feel guilty?
你让我很难继续恨他们
You make it harder to hate them.
说实话 我甚至有点喜欢他们了
In fact, I feel myself almost liking them.
而我还没有准备好 至少暂时没有
And I'm not sure I'm ready for that. Yet.
总之 这个送你
Anyway, um, here, take this.
也许你可以跟窗边偷看的那个人分享
Maybe you can...share it with the curtain twitcher.
该死
Damn.
斯坦利
Stanley.
这哥们是谁
Who is this bloke?
请问你说的是哪个哥们 乔
Which bloke are you referring to, Joe?
目前在我附近有六名男性
There are currently six males within my vicinity.
尼尔 那个同事
Neill, from work.
萨默博士是德莱登委员会的成员
Dr Sommer is a member of the Dryden Commission.
洛拉第一次见萨默博士是在加入委员会时...
Laura first met Dr Sommer when she joined the Commission...
不 我的意思是
No, no, what I mean is,
私下问你一句
between you and me,
他们是否不只是同事
are they more than simply work colleagues?
定义一下什么叫"不只是同事"
Define "More than simply work colleagues."
他们上♥床♥了吗
Are they sleeping together?
抱歉 乔
I'm sorry, Joe,
但我的主用户日志目前被设置为私密状态
but my primary user's diary's currently set to private.
包括工作事务和社交活动
This includes activities both professional and social.
至少有人知道他们在干什么
At least someone knows what they're doing.
实在没法不注意到
Couldn't help notice.
我们的作业应该是一样的
I think we have the same assignment.
好
Oh, right.
顺便一提 我叫奥黛丽
I'm Audrey, by the way.
玛蒂
Mattie.
我是新来的
I'm new.
欢迎
Welcome.
你需要帮忙吗
You-you want, uh, help?
要么向你求助 要么找《傻瓜式编程教程》
Well, it's either you or Computer Programming For Idiots here.
你要是想不及格的话 就选它没错
That one's good, if you want to fail the class.
抱歉 我就是...
Sorry, I would, I just...
很多活儿等着我做
Uh, I've got a lot to get through.
关键是
The thing is,
这节课除了我只有你一个女生
you seem to be the only other woman on this entire course,
要是再有个让人忍♥无可忍♥的技术员
and if I have to take another condescending lesson
居高临下地告诉我 我的代码不合格
from some insufferable tech bro about how my code
我就要疯了
"isn't up to scratch", I may lose my mind.
好吧
Okay, sure.
-你想问什么 -我卡在这里了
- What exactly are you..? - Oh, cool, uh, this is what I am stuck on.
我从来没搭过这么好的
Wow, I've never made one this good before.
我搭的一般五秒就倒了
Usually they fall apart after five seconds.
谢谢 斯坦利
Thank you, Stanley.
孩子搭东西就会获得快乐
Children getting enjoyment from... building things?
对 很有趣 来吧
Yeah, it's fun. Come on.
孩子们还喜欢做什么有趣的事
What else to kids like to do for fun?
山姆 有种叫过夜聚会的活动
Sam, let me tell you about a little thing called a sleepover.
过夜聚会
Sleepover?
过夜聚会是什么
What's a sleepover?
孩子在朋友家过夜
It's where kids stay the night at each other's houses
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表