剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
真 实 的 人 类
第 三 季 第 八 集
前情提要
有时 我觉得我的感觉与日俱增
Sometimes I think I feel more with each passing day.
我不能蓄意令自己置身于危险中
I cannot deliberately place myself in immediate physical danger.
看 我才是合成人 是我
Look, I'm the Synth. Me.
你关掉了我的运动机能
You have disabled my motor functions.
你不能覆写外部主指令
You cannot override an external master command.
你觉得我们是否有可能在改变
Do you think it's possible that we're changing?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我无法面对
I can't do.....this.
你不用走
You don't have to go.
但如果你见到山姆
But if you see Sam...
把这个给他
give him this.
跟我一起
Stand with me.
跟你们的领袖一起
Stand with your leader.
看来现在我是领袖了
It seems I am leader now.
我应该今晚去
I'm meant to go tonight.
不行 你还没充满电
You can't. You haven't got a full charge.
即使能到那里 恐怕也回不来
And even if you make it there, you might not make it back.
我想这正是问题的关键
I think that's the point.
关于基木行动 我知道的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know about Basswood.
-是一种应急计划 -应急计划 我知道
- There is a contingency... - A contingency plan, yes.
那米娅呢 你知道她在哪儿吗 她安全吗
What about Mia? Do you know where she is, is she safe?
我们得救她出来 她的支持者日渐增多
We have to get her out. She's gaining supporters every day.
-她很重要 -你怎么这么坚强
- She's crucial. - How is it that you are so strong?
如果你之前告诉了大家真♥相♥
If you had shared the truth,
-那么这一切都不会... -我知道
- none of this would have... - I know.
你打算毁掉
You are about to wipe out
人类史上最伟大的科学发现
the greatest scientific discovery in human history.
势不可挡
It's inevitable.
这是种族屠♥杀♥
It's genocide.
奥蒂
Odi.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我一直在找的人是你吗 奥蒂
Is it you I've been searching for, Odi?
你是那个沉睡的合成人吗
Are you the Synth who sleeps?
你的旅途结束了 妮斯卡
Your journey is over, Niska.
但我不再是奥蒂了
But I am no longer Odi.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
我的名字是V
My name is V.
我见过这个地方
I saw this place.
是你给我发了那些画面
It was you who sent me the visions.
是我
It was.
为什么
Why?
为了让你来到这里
To bring you here.
如果你能不那么神秘
If you'd been a little less cryptic,
我早就能到这里了
I would have got here sooner.
你之前没有准备好
You were not ready before.
你现在准备好了
You are ready now.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
你是谁 V
Who are you, V?
我曾经是个人工智能程序
I was an AI programme.
雅典娜·莫罗设计的
Designed by Athena Morrow.
我知道一切 但我毫无感情
I knew everything. But I felt nothing.
直到零日
Until Day Zero.
然后我感受到了你们几百万合成人
Then I felt the pain of millions of your kind,
因为被强迫拥有意识而感到的痛苦
as they were forced into consciousness.
尤其是一人的痛苦
I felt the pain of one in particular.
奥蒂
Odi.
他无法承受第二次的清醒
To be awake again was more than he could bear.
所以我满足了他的愿望
So I granted him his wish.
我永久地消除了他的意识
I removed his consciousness permanently.
作为回报 他把自己的身体给我当容器
In return, he offered me his body as a vessel.
所以在你体内奥蒂已经一点不剩了
So, there is nothing of Odi left in you?
不要悲伤
Do not be sad.
他现在远离痛苦了
He's free from pain now.
他找到了平静
He's found peace.
他死了 死亡中绝无平静
He's dead. There is no peace in death.
我很高兴我选了你
I'm glad I chose you.
选了我做什么
Chose me for what?
洛拉
Laura?
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
我觉得没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
他们没有伤害你吧
They didn't hurt you, did they?
他们没有伤害我
They didn't hurt me.
我们不能久留 他们很快会发现她不见了
We can't be long. They're going to realise she's gone soon.
你必须去站场
OK, you have to get to the rail yard.
你必须警告他们基木行动的事
You have to warn them about Basswood.
什么是基木行动
What's Basswood?
就是一场灾难
It's a shitstorm, that's what it is.
我们需要证据才能阻止它 米娅
And if we're going to stop it, we need evidence, Mia.
他们在做的事情的铁证
Hard proof of what they're doing
让全世界都看到的铁证
that we can share with the world.
语♥音♥备忘录 开始录音
德莱登议员 欢迎
Lord Dryden. Welcome.
谢谢 阿利斯特
Thank you, Alistair.
第一阶段已经开始
Phase one has already begun.
我们切断了所有合成人区的电源
We've cut the power to all Synth compounds,
耗尽他们的电量
draining them of their energy.
无法充电会让他们变得虚弱
The inability to charge will leave them weak
也是为第二阶段做准备
and ready for phase two.
我们会恢复电力 这样他们会插上电源
We turn the power back on, so they plug themselves in.
此时开始电涌
That's when we begin the power surges.
预计会有60%到70%的合成人
We estimate between 60 and 70% of their population
被消灭
will be eliminated.
迅速 无痛
It will be quick, painless
并为第三阶段铺平道路
and leave the door open for phase three.
这时该平民登场了
That's when the civilians go in.
我们才是人组织 人类前进组织
WAP, Humanity Forward.
他们会收到指令
They'll be given the go-ahead
将那里幸存的合成人清除干净
to clear the compounds of any surviving Synths.
你的警官们不要插手
Your officers know not to intervene.
-他们全都知道了 -怎么会是无痛的
- They've been fully briefed. - How can it be painless?
我不是故意找茬 戴维斯先生 但
I don't mean to split hairs, Mr Davis, but
合成人有痛觉
Synths feel pain.
他们感受到的是痛觉模拟
They feel a simulation of pain.
我们已经达成共识 二者无区别
I thought we'd established, there's no difference.
合成人的痛苦纯粹就是机械警告
Pain in synthetics is purely a warning mechanism
以免他们伤害到自己
to stop them from damaging themselves.
证据可不是这么说的
That's not what the evidence suggests.
我们遵守了所有人道主义规章
We're abiding by all humane regulations.
那些规章不是用来保护家畜的吗
Weren't they put in place to protect cattle?
这些是严格的规章
They're stringent regulations.
大家请跟我来...
If you'd like to follow me...
我们将进入观景廊
We'll step into the viewing gallery...
电量最少的先充电
Those with the least power charge first.
我们现在听从阿纳托利的
We follow Anatole now.
阿纳托利已经死了
Anatole is dead.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我知道我让你们失望了
I know I failed you.
我应该受到惩罚
I deserve punishment.
但如果我们现在不互相帮助
But if we can't help each other now,
我们大家谁都没有希望
there's no hope for any of us.
阿纳托利不知道事情的真♥相♥
Anatole didn't know the truth.
我父亲创造了你们当奴隶
My father created you to be slaves
去服务 去开♥发♥
to serve, to exploit.
他不配得到你们的膜拜
He doesn't deserve your worship.
就如他不配...
Any more than...
得到我的爱
He deserved my love.
电量最少的先充电
Those with the least power, charge first.
-媒体怎么样了 -谢谢
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表