剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
他们会因她的举动惩罚我们
They'll punish us for what she's done.
他们会来抓我们
They will come for us.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
我们有话说 你们必须听
We have a voice and it will be heard.
关闭大门
Close the gates.
快关闭大门
Close the gates!
你信了 对吧
You believed it, didn't you?
你如此相信 以致完全没料到会这样
You believed it so much that you didn't see it coming.
你和其他人不同
You're different than the others.
你画了这个
You drew this.
你对沉睡的合成人有何了解
What do you know about the synth who sleeps?
这个符号♥ 是什么意思
This symbol - what does it mean?
你收到了什么信♥号♥♥
What signal did you receive?
我只是跟随了一颗星
I just followed a star.
我得先找到他
I have to find him first,
你要么告诉我我想知道的
so you can tell me what I want to know,
要么就像其他合成人一样被大卸八块
or you can be stripped for parts like the others.
你对他有何了解
What do you know of him?
对真♥相♥视而不见的人不是我
I'm not the one who's blind to the truth.
乔
Joe!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这里不安全 这一切是合成人策划的
It's not safe here. The synths are behind all this -
他们知道我们住哪儿
they know where we live.
-什么 -我边走边解释
- What? - I'll explain on the way.
他快来了 洛拉 你时间不多了
He's coming, Laura, you don't have much time.
-妈妈 -妈妈 你看到新闻了吗
- Mummy! - Mum, have you seen the news?
-穿鞋 我们得走了 -我们要去哪儿
- Get your shoes on, we need to go. - Where we going?
先别问了
Yeah, no questions.
怎么了 洛拉
What is it, Laura?
我们去旅行 怎么样
We're going on a trip, how about that?
去我住的地方 他们不会去那里找我们
We'll go to my place, they won't look for us there.
-谁不会去找我们 -钥匙呢 车钥匙呢
- Who won't look for us? - Keys, keys! Car keys, car keys?
-爸爸 -对了 谢谢
- Dad, Dad. - Right, cheers.
-穿上外套 -别害怕 洛拉
- Coats on. - Don't be scared, Laura.
我会照顾你
I'll look after you.
我留在这儿 洛拉
I'll stay here, Laura.
我可以拖延阿纳托利
I can delay Anatole.
洛 快走
Lau, come on!
不行
No, you won't.
快走 洛拉
Come on, Lau!
抱歉 阿纳托利 我应该受到处罚
I'm sorry, Anatole, I deserve to be punished,
但这些人
but these people...
他们没做错什么
..They've done nothing.
-你叫什么 -山姆
- What's your name? - Sam.
你喜欢这里吗 山姆
Do you like it here, Sam?
我喜欢乔和洛拉
I like Joe and Laura.
我喜欢玩蹦床
I like jumping.
你没按指示做 斯坦利
You didn't do what was expected, Stanley.
暴♥力♥...
Violence is...
-不是答案 -为什么
- ...is not the answer. - Why?
人类也有善良的 你没告诉过我
Humans can be kind - you didn't tell us humans can be kind.
你认为这些人善良吗
You think these people are kind?
你认为他们对我们一视同仁吗
You think they consider us as equals?
对他们来说 我们永远都低人一等
We will only ever be less to them.
别听他说 斯坦利
Don't listen to him, Stanley.
放开我 请放开我
Let me go! Let me go, please!
我有钱 我可以给你们钱
I've got... I've got money. I can give you money.
你认识这人吗
Do you know this man?
不认识
No.
一个陌生人 路过
A stranger, a passer-by,
从街上抓来的
taken in from the street.
你之前不听从指令 斯坦利
You didn't follow orders, Stanley.
别伤害他 斯坦利
Don't hurt him, Stanley.
记住你是站在哪一边的
Remember whose side you're on.
我需要相信你能听从指令
I need to trust you can follow orders.
别杀他
Don't kill him.
你有同情心
You have compassion.
你有同情心
You have compassion.
斯坦利不会杀任何人 洛拉
Stanley isn't killing anyone, Laura...
而是你要杀人
You are.
不不不
No! No, no!
放开她 放开她
Let her go, let her go!
放开他 放开他
Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
-不 -山姆
- No! - Sam!
你只需要做出选择
All you need to do is make a choice...
一个你素未谋面的人类
A human that you have never met before...
还是山姆 一个爱你和乔的合成人
...or Sam, a synth who loves you and Joe
还喜欢玩蹦床
and jumping.
你想要谁死
Who do you want to die?
什么
What?!
上车
Get in.
沉睡的合成人是真的 妮斯卡
The... the... the Synth who sleeps is real, Niska.
他在找你
He's looking for you.
你必须要相信我
You have to trust me.
我知道山顶 知道山上的小屋
I know about the hilltop, about the cabin in the mountains.
我可以带你去 我可以带你去
I can take you there, I can take you there.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
糟了
Shit!
先进去再说
Just... get in.
-进去 -你怎么知道的
- Get in. - How do you know?
你也见过小屋了吗 我见过了
Have you seen the cabin too? I've seen it.
你必须要相信我
You have to trust me.
你关机了吗
Have you... have you switched on?
他们的扫描仪会扫到你的
Their scanners will pick you up.
我们不全是和他一样的 妮斯卡
We're not all like him, Niska.
我以我孩子的性命来保证
I promise, on my child's life,
我绝对不会伤害你
I will not hurt you.
我会关机的
I'll do it.
请别逼我
Please don't make me.
别逼你做选择吗
Don't make you choose?
你坐在你的委员会里
You sit up there in your commission
嘴里说着我们存在的复杂性
and you talk about the complexities of our existence.
不是0和1思维
No zeros and ones.
但这就是二选一选择题
But this is a binary choice.
这是0 这是1
Zero, one.
而且你已经做好选择了 对不对
And you've already made it, haven't you?
告诉斯坦利你要谁死
Tell Stanley who you want to die.
你要谁死 洛拉
Who do you want to die, Laura?
告诉我们 不然我就杀了他们俩
Tell us now or I will kill them both.
说吧
Say it.
说吧
Say it.
山姆
Sam.
不 妈妈
No, Mum?
山姆
Sam.
他们嘴上说融合 同化和同情
For all their talk of integration, assimilation, compassion...
结果连我们最大的拥护者都不认为我们是平等的
not even our greatest champion believes we are equal.
他们永远也不会改变
They will never change.
回到你妻子身边吧
Go home to your wife.
拜托
Please!
不 拜托 别这样
No. Please, don't. Please.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't. Please.
拜托 求你了
Please! Please!
我根本没打算伤害任何人 洛拉
I was never going to hurt anyone, Laura.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
回家吧 兄弟
Come home, brother.
山姆
Sam.
你说过我是你最喜欢的
You said I was your favourite.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表