剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
在奇怪的时间吃垃圾食品 看乱七八糟的电影
and eat junk food at strange hours and watch bad films
做游戏 比如捉迷藏或者真心话大冒险
and play games like hide and seek or truth or dare.
捉...
Hide and...
我在玩捉迷藏
I'm hiding and seeking.
这样啊
I see.
你看到山姆了吗
Haven't seen Sam, have you?
最近没有
Um, not recently, no.
利奥 藏起来
Leo. Hide.
我数数 你藏起来 好吗
I count and you hide, okay?
凯伦的事很遗憾
I... I'm sorry about Karen.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
和她共同生活过 你很幸运
You were lucky to have her.
你也认识凯伦
You knew Karen as well?
对 我认识她
Yes, I knew her.
情况比较复杂
In a number of...complicated ways.
你伤心吗
Are you sad?
你和我
You and me?
我们比你想的更相似
We'll more alike than you think.
但我是合成人
But...I am synthetic.
你是人类
And...you are...human.
抱歉这里太乱了
You'll have to forgive the state of the place.
-我们没什么客人 对吧多利安 -很稀奇
- We don't usually receive guests. Do we, Dorian? - A rare treat.
允许谁进家门必须小心
You have to be careful who you let into your home.
-因为多利在这里 -你一直隐居
- What with Dory being here. - You live in hiding?
我更愿意认为自己过得安宁
I prefer to think that I live in peace.
我只是想让你知道 米娅
I just want you to know, Mia,
我们都跟你站在一边
that we are all on your side.
我们都支持你
We're all rooting for you.
是吗
You are?
但是
But...
你怎么知道我是谁
..How do you even know who I am?
艾莉丝是你的忠实支持者
Iris here is a big supporter of yours.
她不是唯一一个
And she's not the only one, either.
来 多利 给她看论♥坛♥
Go on, Dory, show her the forum.
我该如何促进合成人♥权♥益
米娅霸气
米娅是否重新定义了和平抗♥议♥
米娅再次霸气上街
米娅的行为会改变世界 人们会意识到合成人也是人
米娅的一小步 合成人一大步
我爱米娅和她做的一切 但她需要支持
合成人被骚扰可警♥察♥却不作为
他们谈论的是我
They're talking about me.
还有很多人和我们一样 米娅
There are many more like us, Mia.
绿眼合成人 秘密地活在人类之中
Green eyed synths, living alongside humans, in secret.
我之前都不知道
I had no idea.
-肯定有几十人和你一样 -是几千人 米娅
- There must be dozens of you. - Thousands, Mia.
几千
Thousands.
我们不能一起拍张照吗
Oh, here, we couldn't get a picture together, could we?
不然没人会相信我见过你
Otherwise no one will believe I met you!
太好了 我去拿相机
Oh, great! I'll grab the camera!
你幸福吗
You're happy?
这样生活
Living like this?
为了艾莉丝 我必须保持积极向上
I remain upbeat for Iris' sake,
但说真的 我们有什么选择
but, really, what choice do we have?
我们不能永远躲下去 法律在变
We can't all hide away forever. Laws are changing.
人们开始听得进去了
People are starting to listen.
但改变太小 出现得太慢 我们好多人
But the changes are so slow and so small, many of us,
经常怀疑 改变是不是太微不足道了
we do often wonder if it isn't all just a drop in the ocean.
等他们平等看待我们那天
By the time they see us as equal...
我们早就不在了
we will all be gone.
米娅 你收到我的消息了吗
Mia? Did you get my message?
还不够
It's not enough.
-什么 -基本权利
- Sorry? - The rights package.
还不够 洛拉
It isn't enough, Laura.
我知道我们想让德莱登给我们更多
Well, I know we wanted more from Dryden.
我们会成功的 会的
And we'll get there, we will.
但需要时间 就这样
It's just going to take time, that's all.
相信我 我懂这种难过
Believe me, I feel the frustration, too.
我知道你有多努力
I know how hard you fought for this,
但我们没时间了 必须马上
but time is something we don't have, it has to be now.
这些人 他们会自我安慰
These people, they'll pat themselves on the back,
回家继续过舒适日子
they'll go home to their comfortable lives
第二天
and they'll completely
就完全忘记我们的挣扎
forget about our struggle by this time tomorrow.
我们让他们进入我们的世界
We let them into our world,
他们也必须这么做
they must let us into theirs.
他们怎能决定我和其他合成人的命运
How can they decide the fate of myself and other synths
毕竟他们没一个受到影响
when nobody amongst them is even affected?
我需要在场 洛拉 我需要加入委员会
I need to be there, Laura. I need a seat at that table.
那么
Well...
你何不这么做呢
..Why don't you take it, then?
你比之前更安全了
You're more protected now than you were,
我们至少确保了这一点
we've at least made sure of that.
你家门外的人群也散了
And the crowds have gone now, from outside your home.
你可以直接走到委员会
Well, you could just walk right up to the Commission
要求和德莱登对话
and demand to speak to Dryden.
我就该这么做
And that's exactly what I should do.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话 我选真心话
Truth. I choose truth.
现在你得问我个问题 然后我必须回答
Now you have to ask me a question and I have to answer.
而且我不能说谎
And I can't lie.
你第三喜欢的...
What is your third favourite...
恐龙是哪一种
..species of dinosaur?!
兄弟 你得问更有趣的问题
Dude, you have to ask more interesting questions,
比如 你有没有偷过东西
like have you ever, I don't know, shoplifted?
-从来没有 -或是你宁愿舔腋下
- Never. - Or would you rather lick an armpit
还是吃掉整罐猫粮
or...eat an entire tin of cat food?
吃掉整罐猫粮
Eat an entire tin of cat food.
之后我摘除掉我的食物袋就行了
I can just remove my food bag afterward.
我喜欢这个游戏
I like this game.
-苏菲 -嗯
- Sophie? - Yeah?
人死后尸体会到哪去
Where do bodies go after death?
我曾祖母去世时
Hmm, well, when my great-gran died,
我们把她放进一个箱子里 埋在教堂底下
we put her in a box and we buried her in a church.
利奥 我数数 你躲起来 好吗
Leo, I count and you hide, OK?
30, 29,
28, 27,
26...
利奥
Leo?
洛拉 我烫好衣服了
Laura, I have completed the ironing.
衣服现在可以放进...
The clothing is now ready to be..
抱歉 斯坦利 你今天能自己放吗
I'm sorry, Stanley, could you just do it yourself today?
抱歉 洛拉 那样的话我需要获取批准...
I'm sorry, Laura. I would need to be granted permission...
你可以进卧室 没事
You may enter the bedrooms, it's OK.
丹 你好 我是洛拉·霍金斯
Dan, hi. Hi, it's Laura Hawkins.
我可以提供一个新闻
Yeah, I think I may have a story for you.
爸爸 你确定我今天必须上学吗
Dad, are you sure I have to go to school today?
没得商量
No arguments.
不过你想的话 我可以送你去
You can have a lift from your dad though if you want.
我送她 我回学校顺路
I've got this. I can drop her off on the way to college.
爸爸 你看好他
Dad, keep an eye on him.
再见
Bye!
爸爸
Dad?
既然我都来了 我们能谈谈吗
So now that I'm here, can we have a conversation
还是我们已经不聊天了
or is that not something we do any more?
我已经迟到了 爸爸 抱歉
I'm already late, Dad, sorry.
别这样 马茨
Oh, come on, Mats!
看来只剩我们几个大老爷们了
Guess it's just us boys left, then.
-这是什么 -调查
- What's all this? - Oh, research.
-调查 -是的
- Research? - Yeah.
爸爸你知道吗 在新西兰 人类和合成人
Dad, did you know that in New Zealand, there's a 60/40 ratio
就业比例为六比四
of humans to synths in employment?
技术工人在那里的机会
Out there, there are more opportunities for skilled workers
比在世界上其他地方都要多
than anywhere else in the world.
你为什么在调查新西兰的就业比例
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表