剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
请勿触碰
调高音量
Volume up.
音效启动
Audio activate.
提高音量
Volume increase.
上面写了请勿触碰
The sign says no touching.
她也是这个规矩
Same goes for her and all.
-它是怎么了 -在山上失踪了
- What's wrong with it? - It went missing in the hills.
几天后被登山者发现 已经没电了
Found days later by a group of hikers out of power.
然后就开始画画 一直不停
Started drawing and never stopped.
她的嘴为什么一直在动
Why is she mouthing like that?
卡了 总是重复同样的话
Glitch. Kept repeating the same thing over and over,
所以我就关了声音
so I turned the sound off.
你能不能重新打开呢 亲爱的
Can you just turn it back on again please, love?
买♥♥点东西就行
If you buy something.
买♥♥这个了
We'll take this.
打开音效
Sound on.
害怕 妮斯卡 来妮斯卡
Afraid, Niska, come to Niska.
不要 山顶
Don't. Hilltop.
害怕 妮斯卡
Be afraid, Niska.
不要 来 害怕
Don't, come to, be afraid.
你什么都不用怕 知道吗
There's nothing to be scared of, OK?
马茨找到你妈妈了 她没事
Matts has found your mum, she's OK.
希望她永远别回来
I hope she never comes back.
你心里并不这样想
Hey, you don't mean that.
好吧 我只是希望她能体会山姆的感受
I know. It's just, I wish she could feel how Sam feels.
她肯定不希望我们把她赶出去
She wouldn't like it if we kicked her out of the family.
家人就是家人
And family's family.
你说得对 家人就是家人
You're right. Family's family...
而现在
..And right now...
你妈妈需要她的家人
..Your mum needs hers.
要是她不想回家呢
But, what if she doesn't want to come home?
不好意思 女士 抱歉
Excuse me, madam, I'm sorry,
-你不能进去 -你不明白
- you can't come in. - You don't understand,
我要见德莱登议员 有急事
I need to see Lord Dryden, it's urgent.
-请跟我走 -德莱登议员 德莱登议员
- Can you follow me, please? - Lord Dryden, Lord Dryden!
你看 我就说我见过那间小屋
See? Told you I'd seen the cabin.
也许那句话是邀请
And that might have been an invitation.
来吧 妮斯卡 不要害怕
Come, Niska, don't be afraid.
或者是警告
Or a warning.
害怕吧 妮斯卡 不要来
Be afraid, Niska, don't come.
好吧 但无论如何 肯定是有意义的
Yeah, well. But either way, it's got to mean something, right?
冥冥之中你去了酒吧
Something led you to the bar,
然后遇到了泰克斯 再遇到我
that led you to Tex, that led you to me,
还有一个小事件是
and then there's the small matter of
里面那个坏掉的玩偶
that messed up Dolly in there
几个礼拜 甚至几个月一直在说你的名字
that's been saying your name for weeks, months maybe.
抱歉 我不该说玩偶 对合成人不尊敬
Sorry, I shouldn't say Dolly, it's robophobic.
-我得充电了 -好
- I need to charge. - Well...
可以去我家 艾普尔明天前都在我妈那里
..We can go to mine. April's at my mum's till tomorrow,
我们可以查清楚山顶到底在哪里
so we can figure out where on earth the Hilltop is.
他们很快就回来 带着武装
They will come. Soon, and with force.
我们必须准备好
We must prepare.
你不必再把自己伪装起来
You don't have to pretend to be something you aren't any more.
领袖
Leader?
感觉很不一样吗
Did it feel very different?
像人类一样活着 去上学
Living as a human, going to school...
享受和他们一样的待遇
..Being as treated as one of them?
当然 有时我甚至忘记了自己是什么
Of course. At times, I forgot what I was.
所有人
Everyone.
有重要的客人来访
We have an important guest.
创造者之子 起死回生
The son of the Creator, risen from the dead.
欢迎回家 利奥·厄斯特
Welcome home, Leo Elster.
-内哈 -你不能来这里 被看到不好
- Neha. - You can't be here, Laura. We can't be seen together.
-我只要两分钟 -情况已经加剧
- Two minutes. - Things are getting serious.
-赶紧走吧 -求你了 内哈
- You need to go. - Please, Neha.
我现在帮不了你
I can't help you right now.
你能告诉我基木行动是什么吗
Can you tell me what Basewood is?
听我说 一群很危险的绿眼合成人去了我家
Listen, a group of dangerous green-eyed synthetics were in my home.
他们的领袖名叫阿纳托利
Their leader's name is Anatole.
我觉得他们和恐怖袭击有关
I think they're involved in the terrorist attacks.
-他们威胁了我的家人 -请离开车旁
- T- hey threatened my family. - Step away from the vehicle.
斯坦利 斯坦利也是其中之一
Stanley... Stanley was one of them.
-请离开... -霍华德 别念经了
- Step away from... - Howard, you're giving everybody a headache.
-大家都没事吧 -还行
- Is everyone OK? - Just about.
那你呢 你得去报♥警♥
And you? You need to go to the police.
你知道这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是谁
You know who these terrorists are.
不行 警♥察♥只会再冲去站场搜查
No, they'll just go ploughing back into the rail yard,
又会起冲突 有无辜的合成人住在那里
they'll level the place. Innocent synthetics live there.
我们得想个办法
We have to think of something.
你希望我告诉你什么 关于基木行动
What do you want from me? I've told you everything
我知道的都告诉你了 是一种应急计划
that I know about Basewood - that it's a contingency...
应急计划 我知道 我需要更多信息
A contingency plan, yes, I need more to go on.
但我只知道这些
But I don't know anything more.
那米娅呢 你知道她在哪儿吗 她安全吗
What about Mia? Do you know where she is? Is she safe?
应该吧 至少我知道她被关押在哪里
I think so. At least I know where she's held.
我们得救她出来
We have to get her out.
即便发生了炸♥弹♥事件 她的支持者也日渐增多
Even with the bomb, she's gaining supporters every day.
她很重要
She is crucial.
内哈 你还约了人
Neha, your appointment.
内哈 求你了
Neha, please.
你肯定还知道更多
You have to know more.
告诉我一些信息
Something I can act on to try
让我能阻止这一切发生
and stop whatever it is from happening.
我不是想窥探你的私人生活 洛拉 不过...
I don't mean to pry into your personal life, Laura, but...
我觉得你现在身处的位置
..I think you're more in a position
应该比我更了解基木行动
to know about the details of Basewood than I am.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
一切与异常合成人有关的行动计划
Any plan designed to deal with anonymous synths has to
都必须考虑到对人类的影响
take into account the impact on us humans.
因此 他们需要各类专家参与其中
For that, they need experts in, amongst other things...
-医学 -正是他们的研究创造了基木行动
- Medical sciences. - It's by their research that Basewood was born.
尼尔
Neil.
这些是我爸爸的 到现在得有三十年了
These were my dad's. They must be 30 years old by now.
我想这些应该有用
I thought these might be useful
如果你上网不安全的话
if it's not safe for you to go online.
你知道在哪里吗
Do you know where it is?
-这里 -要走半天
- There. - Oh, that's half a day's walk.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing out that way.
没有路 也没有输电线路
There's no proper roads, no power lines -
你得带上备用电源
you'd have to take back-up power with you.
一个完美的陷阱
An ideal trap.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
我也看到过一个征兆
I was shown a sign once, too, you know.
我跟随了它 改变了自己的生活
I followed it and it changed my life.
所以当我听到你的名字 一个我听过的名字
So, when I heard your name, a name I'd heard before,
我觉得我有义务帮你
I thought it was my job to help you see.
算是回报上天 明白吗
Pay it back, you know?
你看到了什么征兆
What sign did you see?
我的小艾普尔
My April.
她五个月大的时候
When she was five months old...
她妈妈离开了 我不知道该怎么办
..Her mum just left. I didn't know what to do.
独自带大一个孩子吗
Raise a kid on my own?
所以我开始想
So I started thinking
也许她跟别人一起生活会更好
maybe she'd be better off with someone else.
那天
On that very day,
我去见领养的人 在公交车站
going to see the adoption people, at the bus stop...
有一位年轻的母亲和她儿子正在那里
...There was a young mum there with her little boy,
她儿子大概也就三岁吧
probably about three years old.
一个很平常的日常社交情景
And an everyday interaction took place which,
但由于时机很巧合
due to its coincidental timing and
跟你自身情况也大致相同
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表