剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
要不是老爸住在八十公里外 这本来不是问题
Wouldn't be an issue if Dad didn't live 50 miles away.
你以为他想住在八十公里外吗
What, you think he wants to live 50 miles away?
他离开是因为...
He only left because...
再见 各位
I'll see you later, guys, all right?
苏菲 快来
Sophie, come on!
听听这段
Listen to this.
有一个异常绿眼合成人
An anomalous, green-eyed synthetic
自称为米娅 安家在人类之中
which calls itself Mia has set up home among humans.
这个合成人的出现引发了暴♥力♥抗♥议♥
The synth's presence has led to violent protests
因为从它到来后
as property values are predicted to plummet
房♥价预计会暴跌
by almost 12% since its...
约12%
..Its arrival to the area.
她不会有事的 米娅很坚强
She'll be OK. Mia's tough.
但是
Still,
也许你还是该去看看她
maybe you should go and see her?
不
No.
我无权干涉她现在的行为
There's no place for me in what she's doing.
人类优先
绿眼杀手在隔壁
站场依赖政♥府♥提供的能源
The rail yard relies on power supplied to it by the government.
但能源供给在最佳情况下也不稳定
But this supply's sporadic at the best of times.
许多人因为缺乏能源而死
Many lives have been lost due to a lack of energy,
所以我们在研究一台设备
which is why we are working on a device,
能让我们更好地利用太阳能
one that will allow us to harness more energy from the sun
而且比传统太阳能电池储存更长时间
and store it for longer than conventional solar panels.
意思是
You, you mean to say you
你们不需要插上电源接口了
wouldn't need to plug into an energy outlet?
没错
That's correct.
你们可以在这间作坊里
You were able to create this device here
制♥造♥这台设备吗
in this workshop?
我们尽可能利用有限的资源
We're building what we can with limited resources.
试想如果有你们的支持我们能实现什么
Imagine what we could achieve if we had your support?
是啊
Yes.
试想一下
Imagine.
但问题是
The question of course is,
现在能运作吗
is it functioning?
暂时不能
Not yet.
英国的天气有点
British weather is a little...
不稳定
..Unreliable.
很好
Very good, yes.
合成人 从哪儿来回哪儿去
Oi Barbie, why don't you go back to where you came from?
没人希望你们在这儿
No-one wants you around here.
这是我们的街区
These streets are our streets.
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
有血有肉才是人
Flesh and blood!
滚吧 滚回去
Come on! Get back!
米娅
Mia.
全球抓捕"零日"罪犯仍在继续
接近嫌疑人
异常合成人安家在人类之中
皇后区16岁的维杰·钱德涉嫌
16-year-old Vijay Chand from Queens has been arrested
因谋划所谓的意识代码被捕
suspected of masterminding the so-called consciousness code.
正是意识代码引发了零日
This is what triggered Day Zero.
-已经拦截了钱德的网络流量 -怎么了
- ...having intercepted web traffic from Chand, - What?
他自称参与了零日
boasting of his involvement in Day Zero.
你没事吧 爸爸
Hey. You all right, Dad?
小伙子 听着
Hey mate, so listen, uh...
这里的新迷你高尔夫终于开张了
..That new mini golf's finally opened around here,
就是有超赞模型 霸王龙之类的那个
you know the one with the amazing models and T-Rexs and all that?
我觉得跟苏菲一起去会很有趣 你觉得呢
I thought it'd be fun to go with Soph. What do you reckon?
其实
Oh, actually, um...
我得留在学校
I've got to stick around at school.
我等会和职业顾问有约
I have a meeting with my, uh... careers advisor in a bit.
所以
So...
好吧
OK.
而且 爸爸 苏菲今天要学空手道
Anyway, Dad, sophie's got karate today.
行吧 没事
OK, well, look. No worries,
下次吧 祝开心
another time, yeah? You have a good day.
行
Yeah.
谢谢 爸爸
Yeah, thanks, Dad.
你好 凯文
Hello, Kelvin.
马克西派我来换班
Max has sent me to relieve you of your duty.
你需要去门口站岗
You are needed at your post at the gates.
马♥克♥思♥让我待在这儿
Max told me to stay here.
现在他需要你去守门
And now he needs you at the gates.
我不能让无辜的人
I can't let an innocent
替我背黑锅
person go down for something I did.
我得 我得去找警♥察♥
I have to... I have to go to the police,
我得跟警♥察♥自首
I have to tell them it was me.
如果你自首
If you confess,
你会失去一切
you'll lose everything.
但一想到另一个无辜的人
The idea of another innocent person
替我背黑锅...
suffering for something I did...
我懂
I understand.
利奥 你不懂
Leo, you don't understand.
听我说
Look...
我也不希望你因此进监狱
I don't want to see you go to prison for this either.
玛蒂 这不怪你
Mattie, this isn't your fault.
-好吗 -好
- OK? - OK.
我去给我俩泡茶
I'm going to go and make us some tea.
维杰·钱德零日
零日嫌犯名为维杰·钱德
玛蒂
Mattie?
玛蒂
Mattie!
玛蒂
Mattie!
别这么做 玛蒂
Don't do this, Mattie.
该死
Shit!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
如果你轻举妄动
If you attempt to make any sudden movements,
我会伤害你的
I will hurt you.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我得见你
I needed to see you.
我在新闻上看见你了
I...I saw you on the news.
你一个人来的吗
Did you come alone?
是的
Yes.
我不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
我一直在找你 自从我...
I've been looking for you ever since my...
我妈...
My mum, she, uh...
两个月前去世后
She died a couple of months back.
节哀 埃德
I'm sorry, Ed.
你母亲是个好人
Your mother was a good person.
对 最好的人
Yeah, the best.
她到最后都记得你
She remembered you to the end.
大概你对人就有这种影响力
Guess you have that effect on people.
这是我外婆留下的
This was my grandmother's.
我妈每天都戴着 我知道她希望送给你
Mum wore it every day and i know she'd want you to have it.
我伤害你的时候 我...
When I hurt you, I...
我不想相信你能感觉到痛苦
I didn't want to believe that you, you felt pain.
我知道这不是借口
I know it doesn't make it right,
但我根本就不该这么做
but I'd have never done what I did.
如果我当时就知道...
Not if I'd have known...
你是什么
..What you were.
冰
Ice.
你的脸需要用冰消肿
You need ice for the swelling on your face.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
某种情感识别系统吗
Some sort of emotion recognition system?
没错
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表