剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
如果我们周一能在办公室处理的话
If we could do it in the office on Monday,
就不用现在讨论了
we wouldn't be talking now!
是的 我知道 这边也是周末
Yeah, I know, it's... It's the weekend here too.
你们能去接下电♥话♥吗
Can one of you get that?!
抱歉 克里斯
Sorry, Chris.
是的 供应商不...
Yeah, the supplier won't...
霍金斯一家 请留言
'You've reached the Hawkins. Please leave a message,
三个月后 我们也许会查收
'we might remember to check it in about three months' time.'
为什么妈妈还没回来
Why isn't Mum back yet?
-你知道的 她的案子延期了 -对
- You know why, her case is running over. - Right.
对了 把那些收拾一下 好吗
Oh, yeah, and clear some of those away, will you?
不然我就把它们烧掉了
Or they're going on the bonfire.
亲爱的 去车站接你吗
刚想打电♥话♥ 还在庭审
中 抱歉 明天再说
爱你
苏苏 穿上鞋 我们去买♥♥东西
Soph, shoes on. We're going shopping.
不是说了要载我去乔希家吗
What about my lift to Josh's?
骑自行车去
Take your bike.
就是那个俩轱辘的圣诞节礼物
That thing with wheels we got you for Christmas?
去买♥♥什么
Shopping for what?
在这里签个名
Just need your autograph there.
乔
Joe.
这将是你为家人做的最佳决定
This is the best thing you'll do for your family.
另外 三十天无条件退货
Plus, 30 days to return, no questions asked.
签吧 爸爸
Go on, Dad!
如果她不漂亮怎么办
What if she's not pretty?
如果她不够漂亮 我们可以换吗
Can we change her if she's not pretty?
谨遵平板上面的使用说明
Just follow the instructions on the tablet,
很快就能配置好
and you'll have it configured in no time.
激活了 您全新的合成人
There she blows then. Your brand-new synthetic.
独一无二的造型
Unique styling, one of a kind.
加载了标准家用配置文件
Standard domestic profile installed.
可以满足您所有基本家务需求
That'll cover all your basic housework.
请您试用
I'll leave you to crack on.
那好吧
Right then.
蒲公英 三
Dandelion three.
瀑布 二
Waterfall two.
蜂鸟 一
Hummingbird one.
贝壳
Seashell.
你好
Hello.
现在进入设置模式 准备绑定主用户
I'm now in set-up mode and ready for primary user bonding.
我是主用户 乔瑟夫·霍金斯 乔
I'm the primary user. Joseph Hawkins... Joe.
为了识别及安全目的
A DNA sample will be taken
需要采集您的一份基因样本
for identification and security purposes.
此项信息永远不会
This information will never be shared
与任何第三方机构分享
with any third-party organisation.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
您现在作为主用户已与我安全绑定了
I'm now securely bonded to you as my primary user.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
她是我们的了
That means she's ours.
-好棒 -好吧
- Yay! - OK.
好吧 我们现在该怎么做
Right, now what do we do?
家里需要多个人搭把手吗
Could you use some extra help around the house?
向您隆重介绍世界首款家用机器人
Introducing the world's first family android.
机器人将夺走一千万份工作
这款机器女仆不光能送来床上早餐
This mechanical maid is capable of serving more
还可以做得更多
than just breakfast in bed.
有了这样的机器 或者这个人
What could you accomplish if you had someone,
想想您能够实现什么
something like this?
机器人崛起
他成功了
厄斯特公布合成人
这些机器可以拉近我们的距离
These machines will bring us closer together.
真 实 的 人 类
第 一 季 第 一 集
集 一 第 季 一 第
类 人 的 实 真
看 苏苏 那个相当漂亮
Look, Soph, that's a really posh one.
我喜欢我们这个
I like our one.
奥利维亚·格林家里有两个
Olivia Green has two at her house,
但他们都没有你酷
but they're not as cool as you.
乔
Joe!
抱歉 还有些说明要给你
Sorry. More bumf for you.
需要我开车吗 乔
Would you like me to drive, Joe?
好的 你开吧
Yeah, go on then.
我们的车在那边
That's our car there.
走吧
Come on.
乔 18:46
你错过了我在11:54 14:19 15:42及
17:23打来的电♥话♥ 这是一条免费短♥信♥...
你好
Hello.
她是我们的
She's ours!
你好 托比
Hello, Toby.
现已将你安全绑定为次要用户
I'm now securely bonded to you as a secondary user.
很高兴见到你
It's very nice to meet you.
它的中♥央♥处理器运算速率是多少
What's its core processor speed?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你可别瞎搞她 很贵的
Don't go unscrewing her, she's expensive.
你好 你是玛蒂达吧
Hello, you must be Matilda.
她很美吧 马茨
Pretty, isn't she, Mats?!
你说美就美 小家伙
If you say so, Teeny.
妈妈同意了吗
Mum OK with this?
-这是惊喜 -惊喜
- It's a surprise. - A surprise!
快到晚饭时间了
It's almost dinner time.
你们想吃什么
What would you all like?
有人吗
Hello?
-妈妈 -快过来
- Mummy! - Oh, come here!
-妈 利兹怎么样 -无聊死了
- Hi, Mum. How was Leeds? - Boring!
-想死你们了 -我也想你
- Missed you guys. - Missed you too.
新牛仔裤 很漂亮
New jeans? They're nice.
至少三个孩子里有两个见到我很高兴
Well, two out of three pleased to see me. I'll take that.
你好 你一定是洛拉
Hello. You must be Laura.
对了 过来一下
Yeah. A word?
是这样...
So, what happened...
我不想让那东西出现在孩子身边 乔
I don't want one around the kids, Joe!
我们谈过的
We've had this conversation!
好久以前或许谈过 但你看看家里
Maybe, ages ago, but have you seen the place?!
还不到一天 她就收拾得这么干净
That's after having it for less than a day!
我不管 这样不对
I don't care. It's not right.
会给孩子造成不良影响
It will mess with their heads.
况且我们根本不需要它
And we don't need one!
-你得把它退回去 -我不退
- You're taking it back. - I'm not.
我不退 我需要帮助 所以找了帮手
I'm not taking it back, I needed some help, so I got some.
-你怎么不跟我商量一下 -你又不在家
- Why didn't you tell me about it? - You weren't here!
五天 洛拉 你说好了只去两天
Five days, Laura! You were only supposed to be away for two.
我又要照顾他们 又要工作
I've been looking after them, and working,
像往常一样 那倒没什么
like I always do, which is fine,
但你不能悠哉悠哉地回来
but you don't get to waltz back in the door
告诉我这个家需要什么
and tell me what this family needs!
案子延期了 我也没办法 只能留下
The case over-ran. I had no choice, I had to stay.
不信去问事务所
Call the office if you want.
我只想试试这个
What I want is to try this.
这叫做生命周期
This is called the life cycle.
首先 它们在一个圆圆的卵里
So first, they're in an egg that's round.
然后变成幼虫 就是小宝宝
Then they turn into larvae, which is a baby.
接着变成漂亮的红瓢虫
Then they turn into a beautiful red ladybird.
你们给它起名字了吗
So, have you given it a name?
我们在等你 妈妈
We were waiting for you, Mum.
我们应该叫她安妮塔
I think we should call her Anita.
跟你那个搬走的朋友同名
Like your friend who moved?
宝贝 它只是个机器
Darling, you know that's just a machine.
没有感情
It doesn't have feelings.
取代不了安妮塔
It can't replace Anita.
我知道 但安妮塔很好听
I know. It's just a nice name.
大家都同意叫它安妮塔吗
Everyone happy with Anita?
我没意见
It's fine by me.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表