剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
但我现在发现了
but I see now that your only role
你不过是我信仰路上的最终考验
is to be a final test of my conviction.
一切还不算太晚
It's not too late.
他刚才给你看了什么
What was he showing you?
虚假谎言 扰乱心神
Falsehoods and distractions.
我通过了你的考验
I passed your test.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
-爸爸告诉你发生什么了 -是的
- Dad told you what happened? - Yeah.
我放弃了我的婚姻
I've given up marriage...
事业
A career.
我让你们都经历了这么多
I've put you all through so much.
可这是为了什么呢
And... For what?
我说他们是平等的
I said they were equal,
他们跟我们一样
that they were just like us.
但面临抉择时 我心底是不信的
But when it came down to it, I don't believe that.
上次我们在这里时 米娅也在
The last time we were here, Mia was with us.
我是说 安妮塔
I mean, Anita.
记得她刚来的时候吗
Remember when we first got her?
你以为她在暗中跟你作对
You thought she was plotting against you,
你想赶走她
you wanted to get rid of her.
但后来你发现了她的真实身份
But then you found out what she really was,
发现了真正的她
who she really was -
米娅
Mia.
苏菲见证了你接纳米娅到我们家
Sophie watched you accept Mia into our family
而现在她眼中
and now she doesn't see the difference
人类和合成人没有区别 这是你做到的
between humans and Synths - you did that.
这就是你在争取的未来 如果你现在放弃
That's the future you're fighting for, and if you give up now,
-你会牺牲掉这个未来 -我那时太天真
- that's what you'll be sacrificing. - I was naive.
我接纳了米娅 但我也接纳了斯坦利
I may have welcomed Mia, but I also welcomed Stanley,
而一直以来他都在谋划着杀掉我们
and the whole time he was plotting to kill us.
如果你没有这样接纳他
And if you hadn't have accepted him the way that you did,
以该有的尊敬对待他
and treated him with respect,
那他可能真就下了杀手
then he'd have probably gone through with it.
什么时候你成了家长
When did you become the parent?
妈...
Mum...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
玛蒂
Oh, Mattie...
阿纳托利才是你要抓的人
Anatole's the one you want.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's the terrorist.
你要求见我
You asked to see me?
我跟炸♥弹♥事件无关
I had nothing to do with the bombing.
主导一切的合成人是阿纳托利
The Synth responsible is Anatole.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
如果你不尽快采取行动
If you don't act quickly,
他会造成比现在更多的伤害
he will cause more damage than he already has.
戴着的手铐太紧了吧
The handcuffs on too tight, are they?
既然你并不打算听我说话
Why come here if you have no intention
又为什么要来到这里
of listening to what I have to say?
你的支持者在我的办公室外扎营
Your followers are camped outside my office.
电♥话♥也被打爆了
The switchboards are jammed.
你要求见我
You asked to see me.
我同意了 仅是礼节
I agreed, as a courtesy.
你不在乎幕后黑手到底是谁...
It doesn't matter to you who's responsible...
因为一切已经决定好了
Because it's already been decided.
接下来将在我们身上发生的事
Whatever's going to happen to us...
已经开始了
is already happening.
这样会帮到你吧
That would help you, wouldn't it?
我攻击你 会让你师出有名
Me attacking you would justify further action.
我不会这么做
Well, I won't do it.
我不会帮你得到伤害我们的许可
I won't help you gain permission to hurt us.
你可真是了不起
You're quite something, aren't you?
绝对是人能创作出的最聪明
Truly the most intelligent, advanced,
最先进 最有能力的东西
capable, being man has ever conceived.
同时也是最可怕的
And the most terrifying.
这必须是你的选择
This has to be your choice.
但我希望你知道 这是个选择
But I want you to know it is a choice.
没什么不可能的 我和你♥爸♥都会陪着你
Nothing's impossible, and your dad and I will be there for you,
不论发生什么 知道吗
no matter what, OK?
好
Ok.
好 走吧 咱们回家
OK, come on, let's go home.
你真的要放弃吗
You're really giving up?
-玛蒂 -妈 合成人需要你
- Oh, Mattie. - Mum, the Synths need you.
你也需要我
Well, you need me.
-我是你妈 -对 你是我妈
- I'm your mum. - Yeah, you're my mum.
我需要你像我妈一样做事
I need you to start acting like her.
-她会奋力抗争 -我...
- She'd fight. - Well, I...
我不知该如何抗争了
I don't know how to any more.
你知道的 妈 大家认识你
Yes, you do. Mum, people know you.
你可以让他们知道真♥相♥
You can make them see what's happening.
没什么不可能的 对吧
Nothing's impossible, right?
委员会制定了计划
The Commission has a plan.
应急计划
A contingency.
叫作基木行动
Something called Basewood.
要是我能查清那是什么...
If I could just find out what it is...
也许我有办法阻止它
..There might be something I can do to stop it.
那个沉睡的合成人
The Synth who sleeps...
有你需要的答案
..has the answers you need.
别激动 是我救了你 我救了你
Please, please, I saved you, I saved you.
想从特克斯手里救你出来 只有这个办法
The only way I could get you away from Tex was in here.
我们暂时安全了
But we're safe, for now.
大概吧
I think.
他晚点才会发现我不在酒吧
He won't know I'm not at the bar until later,
但等他发现 就会想通怎么回事
but when he does, he'll put two and two together.
你怎么会知道我的想法
How did you know what was inside my head?
我最好直接给你看
It's better if I show you.
你为什么没试着去救其他人
Why didn't you try and save the others?
-为什么选我 -我没选
- Why choose me? - I didn't.
是别人选的
Someone else did.
我们今天都经历了怀疑
Doubt has visited us both today.
她很有魅力
She is charismatic.
很有说服力
Convincing.
谁
Who?
洛拉·霍金斯
Laura Hawkins.
好了
There.
你再次完整了
You are whole again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很尊敬她
You admired her.
我可以理解 斯坦利
It is understandable, Stanley,
但人类的本性是为了生存
but humans are built for survival,
是为了繁衍他们的种族
for the continuation of their species.
别无其他
Nothing more.
他们知道我们更高级
They know we are superior,
所以很害怕 想毁了我们
so they fear and seek to destroy us.
情况就是这样
It is the way of things.
等我们拿到掌控权
What will the way of things
进入新世界之后 情况会如何
be in the new world, when the power is ours?
我们将开始着力于研究如何繁殖
We will turn our minds to the question of reproduction.
如何创造新的意识
How to create new consciousness.
繁衍我们的种族
The continuation of our species?
别无其他
Nothing more.
山姆如何了
How is Sam?
受伤了
Damaged.
很困惑
Confused.
保护好他
Protect him
等时机来临
when the time comes.
什么意思
What is this?
声音系统坏了
The sound's not working.
调高音量
Volume up.
启动音效
Activate audio.
提高音量
Volume increase.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表