剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
-对 -就一个西红柿
- Yeah. - For a tomato?
你那些大超♥市♥竞争对手
Your big supermarket competitors
会把你生吞活剥的
are going to have you for breakfast.
你有没有考虑过买♥♥一个橘眼
You ever thought about just buying an Orange Eyes?
让他们偷偷在这里工作
You know, having them work here on the sly?
没有 真的没考虑过
No, I haven't, I really haven't.
邪恶的合成人抢走了我的工作
请帮帮我 上帝保佑你
欢迎人类和所有合成人
怎么了
What?
你没有发出可识别的身份信♥号♥♥
You made no identifiable signatures.
你是合成人
You're Synthetic.
如果被发现扮成人类 你会被销毁
If you're found impersonating a human you'll be destroyed.
在这里你无需假装
You don't have to pretend here.
她说得对
She's right.
在这里你可以做真实的自己
You could come in here as you.
我是被通缉的合成人
I'm a wanted Synthetic.
扮成人类更安全
Appearing human is safer.
-你可以走了吗 -不好意思 各位
- Ready? - Excuse me, guys.
稍等
One second.
齐格有话要说
Ziggy's gonna say something.
抱歉 就占用大家一会
It's just... Sorry. Just, just one second.
麻烦了 谢谢
If you don't mind, thank you.
我不会说太长 我保证
I won't go on, I promise.
我就是想说 今天下午
I just wanted to say that this afternoon
世人纪念一年前死去的人类
the world remembered all those humans who died a year ago.
但当时死去的不只是人类
But it wasn't just humans who died.
我们开这家店
We opened this place
是为了人类和合成人可以平等相聚
to be somewhere humans and Synths could come together as equals.
在这里 我们铭记所有人
Here, we remember everyone.
说得好
Yeah!
没错
Yeah!
这样展露情感有什么作用
What does this display of sentiment achieve?
死人不会复生
The dead remain dead.
这才是我的小彩虹
There is my little rainbow.
我们可以走了
We can go.
我先去尿个尿
Right after I pee.
人类总是要停下来
These constant interruptions for organic matter
摄入或排泄有机物
to be consumed or excreted.
难怪你们的成就如此之小
No wonder humanity has accomplished so little.
我们制♥造♥出了你
We accomplished YOU.
不是吗
Didn't we?
我到外面等你
I'll wait outside.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
你不会死
You're going to live.
救他们 齐格 其他人
Help them... Ziggy...the others.
-你得离开 -什么 不
- You have to go. - What? No.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
快走
Go please.
求你了
Please go.
我没事
I'm OK.
苏苏 关掉
Soph, turn that off.
托比 别忘了你的手♥机♥充电器
Oh, Toby, don't forget your phone charger.
没事 我落在家里了
No, it's cool, I left it at home, actually.
我是说 落在妈妈家了
I mean, um, I left it at Mum's.
没关系 我给你买♥♥一个在这用
Ah, that's all right, I'll get you one for here.
走吧
Come on, mate.
她来了
She's here.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
-再见 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你们好吗 1952年的周末愉快吗
All right? Nice weekend in 1952?
还不错
Yeah, actually,
-挺愉快 -抱歉
- It was. - Sorry.
我还以为可以继续取笑这个地方
I didn't know we'd stopped making jokes about this place.
苏菲 到楼上换睡衣
Sophie, you go upstairs and get your pyjamas on.
玛蒂 你在楼上吗
Mattie? You up there?
妈妈收
这些画面是民众发来的
These images are coming in from members of the public.
妈妈 我需要些时间 过两天就回来 玛蒂留
我们收到警方消息 至少有五人死亡
We're hearing from police that at least five people
-还有很多人受伤 -妈妈
- are thought to have died with many more injured. - Mum,
快来看看这个
you've gotta see this.
酒吧被爆♥炸♥摧毁 这里曾是所谓的异常合成人
The blast has obliterated the bar, which offered a safe haven
和人类交友的安全避风港
for so-called Anomalous Synths and humans to fraternise.
知情人士透露 当时酒吧正举♥行♥...
Sources say they were holding...
是对合成人友好的那个酒吧
It's the Synth friendly bar.
纪念零日一周年的活动
..A memorial to mark the anniversary of Day Zero.
你没事吧
现在尚未确定投弹者的身份
It is unconfirmed who laid the bomb...
-我帮他们拿到的执照 -及酒吧被袭的原因
- I helped get them their licence. - ..And why this bar was a target.
我没事
现场满目疮痍
A scene of utter devastation down here.
红色人类血液 蓝色合成人液体
Red blood, blue Synth fluid.
这家热闹的酒吧如今仅剩空壳
This bustling bar reduced to a shell.
当地民众表达了震惊及对作案者的憎恶
Locals have expressed their shock and disgust that anyone,
无论他们对合成人有何看法
no matter their views on Synthetics,
都不应该再夺取人类性命
would take another human life,
仅仅因为他们和合成人交友
simply for fraternising with them.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
都安静 幸运的孩子们
Settle down, you lucky lot.
我们为你们准备了一个特别惊喜
We've got a special surprise for you.
这位是桑德斯先生
This is Mr Saunders
他要和你们谈谈合成人
and he's here to talk to you about Synths.
桑德斯先生 你好
Hi, Mr Saunders.
桑德斯先生 你好
Hi, Mr Saunders.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
你们一定在想 这位帅哥是谁啊
Now, who is this handsome, super-cool guy, you're thinking?
你们看起来挺友善
Well, you look a friendly bunch,
所以你们可以叫我盖瑞
so you can call me Gary,
我是来确保你们不受到合成人伤害
and I'm here to make sure that you are all Synth safe.
那么
So,
谁能告诉我 这两者的区别
who can tell me the difference between these two?
你说
Yes, sir?
橘眼为我们工作
The Orange Eyes work for us.
他们很能帮上忙
They're really helpful.
正确 那绿眼呢
Ace, OK, and the Green Eyes?
你说
Yes, madam?
-他们很危险 -没错
- They're dangerous. - Yes.
绿眼都故障了
The Green Eyes are broken,
他们不会按我们说的做
they don't have to do anything that we say,
但橘眼会
but the Orange Eyes do.
而且橘眼不能伤害人类
And the Orange Eyes can't
也不能做任何不听话的事
harm people or ever do anything naughty.
所以 我们见到绿眼该怎么做
So, what do we do when we see a Green Eyes?
避开他们
Steer clear.
我根本不用来啊
I needn't have bothered coming!
请说
Yes, madam?
那些友善的呢
What about the nice ones?
哪些友善的
Which nice ones?
有些绿眼很友善
Some Green Eyes are nice.
其实大部分都是 他们跟我们一样
Most of them, really. They're just like us.
别管她
Oh, don't worry about her.
她爸爸离开了 因为她妈妈太喜欢绿眼了
Her dad left because her mum loved the Green Eyes so much.
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
罗兰
Roland.
抱歉 霍金斯夫人
I apologise, Mrs Hawkins.
我们约好了谈我的案子
We arranged to discuss my case.
是 我们先进去再说
Yeah. Let's get you off the street.
这里原来写了什么
What did it say?
你已经拥有想象力一年了 罗兰 想想
You've had an imagination for a year now, Roland, use it.
合成人...
Dolly...
是朋友
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表