剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
She will not survive this power outage.
今天我不会再失去任何人
I won't lose anyone else today.
我们能些什么
What can we do?
我们有备用电池 也许能支撑她
We have backup batteries that could sustain her
直到电源恢复
until the mains are restored.
但是备用电池正在给利奥维持生命的装置供电
However they currently power Leo's life-sustaining apparatus.
你和我说利奥是我们的朋友
You tell me Leo is a friend to us,
但我知道不只是这样 马克西
but I know there is more, Max.
他受伤的蹊跷之处
The strange nature of his injuries,
你对他深厚的感情
the depth of the feeling you have for him.
有些事情你不能分享
There are things you cannot share,
我绝对不会强迫你
I will never ask you to,
但我必须叫你做出决定
but I must ask you to decide.
没有呼吸器 他也许无法呼吸
He may be able to breathe unsupported,
但是我需要使用药物
but I would need to administer drugs
-把他从昏迷中救出来 -什么
- to bring him out of the coma. - What?
休克会对他的身体产生严重的影响
The shock to his system would be severe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
即使他的身体能恢复
Even if he can be physically revived
我们也无法预测他的精神状况
we cannot predict his neurological condition.
-死亡的风险是多是 -什么
- Risk of death? - What?
-65% -马克西 怎么回事
- 65%. - Max, what's going on?
我们需要电池
We need the batteries
给这个设备供电 否则合成人就会死
that power this equipment or a synth dies.
-这可是利奥 他是你的... -玛蒂
- This is Leo, this is your... - Mattie,
请理解
try to understand.
不 马克西 不行
No, Max, you can't.
如果我这么做 利奥也许会死
If I do this, Leo may die.
如果我不这么做 克丽丝塔贝就会死
If I do not, Christabel will die.
要在他有可能死亡与她的必然死亡之间
The choice is between the possibility of his death
做出选择
and the certainty of hers.
不 住手 不能这么做
No, stop this, you can't.
你乖乖待着 让我们做该做的事
You will stay there and quietly while we do what we have to
不然你就立刻离开这个站场
or you will leave the rail yard immediately.
准备断开连接
Ready to disconnect.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别说话 立刻打开大门
Don't speak. Open the gates now.
警♥察♥ 有武器
Armed police!
举起双手
Get your hands in the air!
举起双手
Hands up!
快点 面向我们 趴下
Move! Face forward! Get down!
-反抗 -不许动
- Resist... - Do not move!
我们就开枪
...and you will be shot.
警♥察♥ 有武器
Armed police!
警♥察♥ 有武器 全都出来
Armed police! Get out on the ground.
快走 快走
Move, move!
警♥察♥来搜查
We're being raided.
我要出去 阿纳托利也要出去
I need to go out there, Anatole too.
你不能就这样把他留在这
You can't just leave him.
他们会扫描合成人特征
They will be scanning for synthetic signatures.
如果他们发现我在这里 就会发现你和利奥
If they find me in here, they find you and Leo.
找到血管 给他注射这个 然后输氧
Find a vein, give him this, then oxygen.
跪下 别动
Get down, don't move.
你们的首领在哪
Where is your leader?
跪下 眼睛向前看
Get down! Eyes forward!
你们的首领在哪
Where is your leader?
只要反抗 我们就会开枪
Resist and you will be shot.
你们的首领在哪
Where is your leader?
我就是首领
I am the leader.
我叫马克西
My name is Max.
跪下
On your knees.
叫你的人保持冷静
Tell your people to remain calm.
别以为我们不会朝所有的人开枪
Don't think we won't shoot them all.
照他们说的做
Do everything they say.
我们会全力配合
We will cooperate... fully.
放置炸♥弹♥的人是谁 他们在哪
Who planted the bomb? Where are they?
如果我们知道 我们会把他们交给你们的
If we knew them, we would give them up to you.
我们反对暴♥力♥
We reject violence.
我要所有合成人的照片和序列号♥
OK, I want photos of all the dollies, serial numbers.
-搜查这个地方 -是 长官
- Search the place. - Yes, sir.
眼睛往下看
Eyes down.
继续高举双手 别动
Keep your hands up. Stay still.
眼睛向前看
Eyes forward!
眼睛向前看 立刻
Eyes forward, now.
把双手举高
Get your hands high.
不许动
Do not move.
跪下 不准动
Back off! Stop moving!
跪下
Back on your knees!
扫描仪显示这里有两个
Scanner says there's two in here.
跪下
On your knees!
艾格尼丝 他们会开枪打死所有的人
Agnes, they'll shoot us all.
-照他说的做 -他们一动 你就开枪
- Do as he says. - They make a move, you engage.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
艾格尼丝 艾格尼丝 别动
Agnes. Agnes, please.
艾格尼丝
Agnes.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on.
别动 艾格尼丝
Please. Agnes.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-别动 -你 跪下
- Don't move. - You, back on the floor.
-别动 -跪下
- Don't move. - Get back down!
武器准备
Weapons ready.
快点 合成人 跪下
Come on, dolly, get down.
好吧
Right,
在我开枪前 你们有十秒的时间
you've got ten seconds till I drop you.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表