剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
如果我们有骄傲
If we had pride...
如果我们有尊严
..If we had dignity...
我们能做的岂止于此
we could accomplish so much more.
你必须打开那扇门
You will open that door.
否则换我们来
Or we will.
阿纳托利不明白你这么好的身材是怎么保持的
Anatole doesn't understand how you can be in such good shape.
每当我试着唤醒更深层次的记忆时...
When I try to remember deeper stuff...
久远的回忆...我妈妈的脸
older, my mother's face,
那次意外
the accident,
很模糊
it's... cloudy.
黑暗
Dark.
就这样消失了
It just slips away.
你又恢复人类记忆了
Your memory's human again.
海丝特刺伤你的时候
The synth part of your brain
你脑中的合成人部分就毁掉了
was destroyed when Hester stabbed you.
马克西和阿纳托利拿出来了
Max and Anatole took it out.
然而人类部分却适应了下来
The human part adapted somehow.
我在逐渐忘记
I'm forgetting.
嗯
Yeah.
我们需要忘记
Well, we need to forget.
你和我说过一次
You told me that once.
马克西
Maxie.
你终于来了
Finally.
很高兴看到你醒来
It's so good to see you awake.
玛蒂把所有的事都告诉你了吗
Has Mattie told you everything?
大部分
Mostly.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我可以做我们之间的桥梁
I can be a bridge between us,
你们与人类间的桥梁
between... you and the humans.
怎么了
What's wrong?
合成人对人类的愤怒正在滋长
Anger towards humans is growing.
你们在这里不安全
It isn't safe for you here.
你们俩今晚就要走
You both need to leave tonight.
什么
What?
但你是他们的首领
But you're their leader.
我还是没法保护你们
And I still can't protect you.
炸♥弹♥改变了一切
The bomb changed everything.
马上就要发生冲突
There's conflict coming.
那我就和你一起
Then I'm with you.
我
I...
反正我是你们的一员
Always, I'm one of you.
之前 只有一部分是
That was only ever partly true.
但现在彻底不是了
Now it isn't true at all.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会找一辆车
I'll find a vehicle.
他应该去哪
Where's he supposed to go?
去一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
米娅和妮斯卡在哪 她们知道这件事吗
Where are Mia and Niska? Do they know about this?
她们走了
They're gone.
我不会继续跟你走了
I'm not coming any further.
我要回伦敦去找放置炸♥弹♥的人
I'm heading back to London to find the bomber.
那些合成人给了我一条线索
The synths... they gave me a lead.
小心点
Be careful.
妮斯卡
Niska...
我已经不知道该怎么做了
I don't know what to do any more.
我不知道怎么改变局面
I don't know how to change things.
你在问我如何把世界变得更美好吗
You're asking ME how to make the world a better place?
你没有你想让我们认为的那么难以相处或冷血
You're not as hard or as cold as you want us all to think.
别忘了
Don't forget,
你第一次睁开双眼的时候 我在场
I was there when you opened your eyes for the first time.
就在爆♥炸♥之前 阿斯特丽德和我说了一件事
Astrid said something to me just before the explosion.
她希望我和她在一起时能做我自己
She wished I could be out with her as myself
而不是把自己隐藏起来
instead of hiding behind these.
我当时就明白了 只要我们仍然需要隐藏自己
I saw then we will never be sure of our place in the world
就永远要担惊受怕
while we still have to hide.
我没隐藏
I don't hide.
那你在站场干什么
Then what are you doing at the rail yard?
你想让我们怎么做
What would you have us do?
与人类公然共存吗
Live openly among them?
我试过了
I tried.
曾经有一个人类
There was... a human.
我和他说了我的真实身份
I showed him what I was.
我以为我们之间有感情
I thought there was a... bond.
他却背叛了我
He betrayed me.
就这样一次经历
Just one experience like that...
那样一个人就能决定我们是什么人
one person like that can define us.
但前提是我们让他们这么做
But only if we let them.
你会找到办法的
You will find a way.
我眨巴着我的小眼睛去侦察 开始找...
I spy with my little eye something beginning with...
你好 我们走 山姆
Hello. Come on, Sam.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
有一天我想养只狗
I'd like a dog one day.
也许我们可以养一只
Maybe we could have one.
我每天都会带它去散步 和它一起玩
I'd take it for walks every day and play with it.
我一直都很怕小狗
I've always been frightened of small dogs.
你喜欢小狗吗
Do you like small dogs?
是你 对不对
It is you, isn't it?
最后一个合成人
The last one.
厄斯特造出来用以取代...
The one Elster made to replace...
你肯定知道你在哪里
You must know where you are.
我只要大喊一声 合成人
All I have to do is yell, "Dolly."
他是谁 他的家人在哪
Who's he? Where is his family?
要给你泡杯茶吗 乔
Can I make you a cup of tea, Joe?
站住别动
Stay where you are.
别 别 别再往前走
Don't... don't come any closer then that.
报♥警♥电♥话♥
他是谁
Who is he?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
山姆
Sam...
乔想知道你是谁
Joe wants to know who you are.
没事的
It's OK.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend.
洛拉和孩子们好吗
How are Laura and the children?
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
我叫山姆
My name is Sam.
你怎么...
How did you...?
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
他是个夸利亚全球系统原型
He's a Qualia global systems prototype.
在零日很久之前 秘密制♥造♥出来的
Built in secret, long before Day Zero.
他开始有意识的时候 我和他在一起
I was with him when he became conscious.
自此之后 我一直照顾他
Since then, I've taken care of him.
一直东躲西♥藏♥ 不让想追回他的人找到他
Kept moving, staying ahead of the people who want him back.
你把他带来沃翠汉干什么
What the hell did you bring him to Waltringham for?
你知不知道
Have you any idea
如果他们发现了 会把你们两个怎么样吗
what they'll do to you both if you're found out?
我知道
Yes. I do.
所以夸利亚是绝对不会来这里找他的
That's why Qualia would never look for him here.
而且这里没有其他的合成人能探测到他
And there are no other synths here who could detect him.
如果山姆要想像我一样活下去
If Sam's going to survive like I did,
他需要学会如何冒充人类
he needs to learn how to pass for human.
完美地冒充
Perfectly.
还有比无合成人社区更适合的地方吗
What better place than a synth-free community?
他需要一个家
He needs a home.
他可以在这里开始生活
He could have a life here.
高抬贵手吧 乔
Please, Joe.
他真是我们的朋友吗
Is he really our friend?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾格尼丝呢
Agnes?
在充电
Charging.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
你说得对
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表