剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
我希望你能了解
I hope you know that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我将会永远铭记这些话
I would echo those words, and more.
我知道这好像很突然
I know it seems sudden,
但我们取得了真正的进展
but we're making real progress here.
长久以来 我都不知道有多久了
For the first time in... I don't know how long,
对我们的未来 我第一次看到了曙光
I can see a bright future for our kind.
我只是希望你也能看到
I just wish you could see it, too.
别担心 马克西
Don't worry, Max.
我看到了
I see it.
黑暗不是你的容身之处
The darkness is no place for you.
我们的未来在马克西的手中不再安全
Our future is no longer safe in Max's hands.
来 我想要你的帮助
Come, I'd like your help.
我想和德莱登委员会谈谈
I'd like to address the Dryden Commission.
这样都看得懂吗
Does that all make sense?
应该可以的
I think so, yeah.
其实很简单
It's fairly simple.
对你来说也许是的
For you, maybe.
但是谢谢你 帮我适应这里
Thank you, though, for helping me settle in.
都来了两个星期了
After a couple of weeks
我以为我永远都交不到朋友了
I thought I was doomed to be friendless forever.
比我好
If it makes you feel any better
整整两年来
I have been completely
我在这个地方都没有朋友
friendless at this place for a good two years.
确实比你好 谢谢你
That does make me feel better, yeah, thank you.
能这个打印出来给我一份吗
Do you think I could get a copy of that printed off?
当然可以
Yeah, course.
更新三条规则
漏洞利用已安装
一次胜利对你来说不够吗 霍金斯夫人
One victory not enough for you, Mrs Hawkins?
你有点贪心了
You're getting a little greedy now.
我恐怕这次是米娅要求的
This one's all on Mia, I'm afraid.
我和你都很清楚
Well, you and I both know
这不是我们解决问题的方式
that isn't how we resolve matters around here.
也许这就是为什么事情都要长时间才得以解决
Perhaps that's why it takes so long for anything to be resolved.
你真的要把米娅从你门前赶走
Are you really gonna turn Mia away from your own front door
然后仍说事情无法解决吗
and still claim things can't be sorted?
我想说什么就说什么
I can claim whatever I want.
你让我加入委员会是为了带来平衡
Listen, you brought me on the commission to bring balance,
然而你却拒绝为合成人做同样的事
yet you'd refuse to do the same for a Synthetic.
你尽管把米娅赶走
By all means turn Mia away,
但是你会令整个委员会显得虚伪
but you'll make a sham of the whole commission.
我想你低估我了
Well, I think you underestimate me.
他们已经同意明天让我和委员会见面
They've agreed to let me speak to the commission tomorrow.
名为米娅的合成人
The Synth known as Mia
已经获准明天与委员会正式见面
has been granted an audience with his commission tomorrow.
她真做到了
She actually did it.
山姆 你为什么去墓地
Sam, why did you go down to the graveyard?
你是不是真认为可以把凯伦带回来
Did you, like, believe it was possible to bring Karen back,
还是你只是希望有这可能
or... did you just want it to be possible?
想做到一件不可能的事是不理智的
It's irrational to want something that isn't possible.
我知道 但是在失去所爱之人时
Yeah, I know, but... when you lose someone that you love...
一切都乱套了
everything turns upside down, and...
人那时的行为都是不合理的
I don't think you act in ways that make sense.
苏菲
Sophie?
我不希望我妈妈死
I don't want my mum to be dead.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Oh, thank you. - OK.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
嗯 我和山姆聊过了
Yeah. I spoke to Sam.
有趣的是 在很多方面
It's funny, in a lot of ways
我在他身上看到了我自己
I look at him and I see myself.
我一直觉得我更多是合成人 而不是人类
I always thought I was more Synth than human,
而现在 我...
and now, I...
就像是夹在了两者之间
It's like I'm caught someplace in between.
格格不入
Like I don't fit anywhere.
听起来很像人类
Sounds pretty human to me.
我有一段...
I had this...
记忆
this memory...
关于我父亲的
of my father,
他在他的办公室里
and he was in his office,
他非常慌乱 在笔记本上匆忙记录
he was frantic, he was scribbling in this notebook,
但是这段记忆
but this memory was...
是全新的
brand-new.
你认为两者之间也许有联♥系♥吗
And you think there might be a connection there?
你现在的感觉和...
Between how you're feeling and...
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
我一直在想 如果这意味着什么呢
I-I keep thinking, what if this means something?
如果我之所以现在才想起来
What if I'm only remembering it now
是因为我的大脑在奋力地呐喊
because my brain is screaming at me,
试图告诉我些什么
trying to tell me something?
也许听起来很疯狂 但这有可能很重要
And maybe this sounds crazy but this could be important,
这背后的含义也许能帮助米娅
it could mean something that could help Mia,
帮助马克西和我们所有人
Max, all of us.
我想我需要回到事发的地方
I think I need to go back to where it happened.
回家
Back home.
这也许不是你想的那样
This might not be what you think it is.
这不一样 我能感觉到
This is different, I can feel it.
好吧
OK.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
不是要抢你风头啦
And not to take away from your moment or anything,
但我身上也发生了一件相当有意义的事
but something pretty revelatory happened to me, too.
什么事
What?
我也许交了一个朋友
I think I might have somehow made a friend.
开♥发♥
漏洞大♥师♥
漏洞
我说得对 这是精确匹配
I was right, it's an exact match.
这女孩的编码样式是独一无二的
The girl's coding style is unique as a signature.
把它跟解除维杰罪名的代码放在一起
You place it side-by-side with the code used to exonerate Vijay,
几乎都看不出区别
you'd barely know the difference.
正确的位置 正确的编码语言
Right location, right coding language,
是她 是玛蒂·霍金斯
it's her, it's Mattie Hawkins,
帮忙解救那男孩的人就是她
she's the one who helped free the kid.
当然了 唯一的问题是为什么
The only question, of course, is why?
图片
相机胶卷
再给我点时间 我会给你弄来头版新闻
Give me a little more time and I'll have your front page.
明天下午两点
At 2 PM tomorrow...
你把他们全杀掉
You kill them all.
明白了
I understand.
我想也是你
Oh, I thought it was you.
对不起 我吵醒你了吗 洛拉
I'm sorry, did I wake you, Laura?
没 我睡不着 想的事太多了
No, I couldn't sleep, too much to think about.
总之 绝不能紧张
Anyway, mustn't dither.
明天是重要的日子
Big day tomorrow.
是的 洛拉
Yes, Laura.
重要的日子
Big day.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表