剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
真不是我
It wasn't me.
我们得离开这里
We have to go.
什么意思 去哪里
What do you mean? Go where?
没人会相信你的
No one else will believe you.
我们得赶快离开这里
We have to go. We have to go right now.
不断有消息称
Details emerging now
中情局总部在25分钟前
about the massive explosion that ripped through Langley
发生巨大爆♥炸♥
25 minutes ago.
虽然目前没有确认消息
Although we have no confirmation,
但有消息称这是一起恐怖袭击
several sources are reporting that this was an act of terror
目标是瓦尔登副总统的追掉会
targeting the memorial service for Vice President Walden.
天呐 电♥话♥打不通
Oh, my God, I can't get through.
中情局总部的线路也不通
The lines are down at Langley, too.
妈妈
Mom.
包括国防部长理查德·哈斯泰德
...including Secretary of Defense Richard Halstead,
国土安♥全♥部♥长...
Secretary of Homeland Security...
你们别动
You guys stay here.
是因为布洛迪
It's about Brody?
夫人 我是豪尔特工
Ma'am, I'm Special Agent Hall.
出了点状况 我们能进去吗
We have a situation. Can we come inside?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
少校 请让开
Major, please step aside.
你们先说这是怎么回事
Not until you tell us what the hell is going on.
我们要搜查房♥间
We need to search the premises.
搜查令呢
Where's your warrant?
少校 不要把事情闹大
Major, don't make a scene.
省的我让大家都不好看
Don't force me to make one.
别挡道了
Just step aside.
我不明白 出什么事了
I don't understand. What's happening?
请你合作 让我们搜就是了
Please. Just let us do our job.
援引总统的说法
...from the president saying,
今日中情局总部的爆♥炸♥惨绝人寰
"The explosion today at Langley is a tragedy."
坚强点
Hang on.
我们对死者及其家属
"The victims and their families
致以最真挚的祈福
are in our deepest prayers."
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
启动我的保险措施
Activating my insurance policy.
操
Fuck.
我帮你
Here, let me help.
我的朋友琼会在边境等我们
A friend, June, will meet us at the border.
她到时送我们去蒙特利尔
She'll drive us up to Montreal,
我们在那里坐渔船
where we get onto a fishing boat
前往纽芬兰[加拿大东部岛屿]
which takes us up to Newfoundland.
然后上货轮
From there, we board a freighter
驶入公海
which will take us into international waters.
金色的钥匙
It's the, uh, gold key.
-这把吗 -对
- This one here? - Yeah.
该死的
Shit.
老天
Jesus.
我妈妈教导我要未雨绸缪
My mom taught me to save for a rainy day.
埃伦·克雷默
"Ellen Kramer."
这应该不是中情局批准的身份伪装吧
I'm guessing that's not an agency-approved cover.
你也要改头换面
You'll have to be someone else, too.
路上要停一下
We'll stop on the way.
做假身份的家伙要价不菲
The guy who makes these is expensive,
但不受他人控制
but nobody owns him.
贝伦森先生 我是斯洛恩·尼尔森
Mr. Berenson, Sloane Nelson.
国防部的
I'm with Defense.
代理部长派我来
The acting secretary sent me to facilitate
在调查局和中情局之间做协调
between the Bureau and the Agency.
死了多少人
How many dead?
尸体全部挖出来需要几天时间
We'll be pulling out bodies for the next couple days.
目前多少人
How many so far?
将近200
Almost 200.
幸存者呢
Survivors?
27人
Twenty-seven.
大部分已被送往西布利纪念医院
Most have already been taken to Sibley Memorial.
是谁在统计名单
Who's tracking the names?
救护帐篷里有名单
There's a list in the triage tent.
给我看看
Show me.
这边走 长官
This way, sir.
辛迪亚·瓦尔登确认死亡
Cynthia Walden is confirmed dead.
她儿子芬也死了
Their son, Finn, was killed as well.
好吧
Okay.
大卫·埃斯蒂斯也未能幸免
David Estes, also deceased.
我在两个名单上都没看见卡莉·麦吉森
I don't see Carrie Mathison on either list.
她目前下落不明
She's unaccounted for.
但她当时在场
But she was present.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你看见有人从这个现场离开吗
You see anyone walking away from this scene?
没有 长官
No, sir.
所以推测她已经死亡是吧
So she's presumed dead?
别他妈兜圈子
Don't fucking sugarcoat it.
我知道你跟她的关系非同一般
I understand you were close to her.
布洛迪议员当时也在典礼现场
Congressman Brody was at the ceremony as well.
我们推测他也已去世
He's also presumed dead,
但还有其他情况
but there's something else.
什么情况
What's that?
初步鉴证结果表明炸♥弹♥在他车上
Preliminary forensics suggest the bomb was in his car.
布洛迪的车上
Brody's car?
鉴证组准备给你做详细汇报
The forensics team is waiting to give you a full debrief
以便你向总统汇报
so you can brief the president.
我
Me?
你现在是现场最高长官
You're the ranking officer on site, sir.
由你全权负责
You're in charge.
请让我自己待会儿
Give me a minute, please?
好的 我们在C区待命
Of course. We'll be in C Wing.
你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森 请留言
Hi, it's Carrie Mathison. Leave a message.
卡莉
Carrie,
是我
it's me.
我在找你
I'm looking for you.
快给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
这次袭击沉重打击了
...the damage this attack has done
美国情报机构的最高层精英
to the highest echelons of American intelligence...
我听不下去了
I can't listen to this anymore.
你没事吧
How are you doing? Okay?
没事
Yeah.
要我开一会儿吗
Do you want me to drive for a while?
不用 快到了
No, we're almost there.
埃伦
Ellen.
麦克
Mike.
站在这里
Stand here.
别笑
And, uh, don't smile.
是要彻底人间蒸发 对吧
So, we're doing the whole disappearing act, right?
护照 驾照 出生证明
Passport, driver's license, birth certificate?
需要多长时间
How long will it take?
你想什么时候要
How long do I have?
议员先生已经不住在这里了吗
So the Congressman doesn't actually live here anymore?
对
No.
你们还要问多久
How much longer are you gonna be?
他什么时候搬走的
When did he move out?
-星期四 -但他今天早些时候还来这
- Thursday. - But he was here earlier today?
我已经全都告诉你了
I told you all of this already.
他需要一套正装参加追悼会
He needed a suit for the memorial.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不就是这个意思吗
I mean, that's what you're all saying, isn't it?
没人这么说 丹娜
Nobody's saying that, Dana.
-别袒护他 老妈 -我没有袒护他
- Don't take sides, Mom. - I'm not taking sides.
不 他们的想法显而易见 但他们是错的
No, it is obvious what they think and they're wrong.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表