剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Um, so I'm afraid this means you're stuck with me.
车出了故障
Car trouble.
很确定他被关在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
Pretty sure, when he was a prisoner in Iraq,
怎么也不会想到自己还有机会处理
he never thought he'd have to deal
车爆胎这种乏味之事
with something so humdrum as a flat tire again.
筹集募捐
You know, fund-raisers
找政客演讲等等 这些活动非常棒
and political speeches are great and everything,
只是我不禁想到了另一个
but I can't help thinking one of the best ways
最能帮助伤兵的方法 即从其家庭入手
to help our wounded warriors starts with the family.
因为我清楚一件事
Because one thing I do know--
如果我当时准备得更充分
I'd have been able to support my husband better
就能给我丈夫更大的支持
if I'd been more ready.
我在寂寞中煎熬了八年...
After eight years of loneliness...
八年彼此无法相见
...eight years of not seeing each other...
如果有人提醒过我
...if someone had warned me
他回来后看我的眼光
how he'd look at me...
将会如同陌生人一般
...as if he didn't know me anymore...
提醒我他夜里会噩梦不断
...how violent his nightmares would be
在梦中还会打我
that he would attack me in his sleep,
提醒我他将在头几个星期里
um, how he didn't know what to say to the kids
会不知该跟孩子们说些什么
those first few weeks,
提醒我任何形式的亲密行为
how hard intimacy of any kind
对他而言有多困难
would be for him...
如果当时有人直白地提醒我
If someone had actually warned me in plain English
回家对他来说是多么艰巨的任务
how hard coming home would be for him,
提醒我要修正我的期望值
that I'd need to adjust my expectations...
我想说的是
What I'm saying is,
我们不如利用一部分募捐资金
what if, with some of this money,
筹备出一个地方 让老兵们的家人
we could set up a place where families could get ready
做好迎接亲人归来的准备
for their veterans coming home?
在这个真实存在的地方 他们可以
An actual place where they can learn from other families
向那些经历过或者正在经历此事的家庭学习
who have been through... who are still going through it.
因为说到底
Because, in the end,
这场战争 每个人都有份
we're all fighting this war together.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
一路上你都没说话
You hardly said a word the whole way.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
想进屋喝杯酒吗
You coming in for a nightcap?
算了 很晚了
Better not. It's late.
明天还得早起出发
I got an early start tomorrow.
你一直都支持着我 麦克
You've always been there for me, Mike.
你今晚的表现十分出色
You were amazing tonight.
晚安
Good night.
等等
Hey.
也许真的是车出了故障
Maybe it was just car trouble.
也许吧
Maybe.
我的意思是
I'm just saying,
你该放他一马
you might want to cut him some slack.
放他一马
Cut him some slack?
没有证据 他就是清白的 杰西
Hey, innocent until proven guilty, Jess.
你记不记得有个周末
Are you aware that there was a weekend
就在不久前 一整个周末
not long ago-- a whole weekend--
他都没回家
where Brody just didn't come home at all?
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
他和那个中情局的女人鬼混去了
He was with that CIA woman.
就是那个疯女人
The crazy one.
说得再明白点
You know, let me be crystal clear.
他在和那个女人偷♥欢♥
He was fucking the bitch
翻云覆雨一整个周末
for a whole weekend.
知道为什么我不肯相信
And you want to know why I'm having a problem
他的车真的出了故障吗
believing this whole car trouble story?
等等 你再说一遍
Wait, back it up.
他上了谁
He fucked who?
我不记得她的名字 叫卡莉什么的
I don't remember her name-- Carrie something.
其他的就不知道了
I don't know anymore.
我以为你不进来呢
I thought you weren't coming in.
就喝一杯
Maybe just for one drink.
她今晚棒极了 布洛迪
She kicked ass tonight, Brody.
真♥他♥妈♥了不起
I mean, she was fucking awesome.
我不怀疑这一点
I don't doubt it.
她绝对是优秀的主办人
She's quite the hostess.
不
No.
我是说她顶着压力去做了演讲
I mean she got up there and she gave a speech of her own.
是吗
You did?
那就晚安吧
I'll say good night, then.
老天呐
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
浑身湿透了
You're soaking wet.
下雨了
It was raining.
车里没有千斤顶
And there was no jack in the car.
你试过不用千斤顶来换轮胎吗
Have you ever tried to change a tire without a jack?
你的选区今天真的有工会会议吗
Was there really a union meeting in your district today?
是的
Yes.
在哪儿
Where?
哪个镇
What town?
不用回答了
Don't answer that.
我不想再听到谎言了
I don't want to hear another lie.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
真是脱口而出 不是吗
Oh, they just roll off your tongue, don't they?
一个接一个
One after the other.
今天早晨 我还真的以为翻开了新篇章
I really thought we turned a corner this morning.
你在隐瞒一些事
You're hiding something.
我从你的眼中看得出来
I can see it in your eyes.
现在 要么你告诉我发生了什么事
Now, either you tell me what is going on...
-没有事发生 -要么我建议
- There's nothing going... - or I suggest
你自己去找间酒店
you start looking for a hotel room.
你住进去的时候
And while you're at it,
好好思量一下我们的婚姻
you give this marriage some serious thought,
因为我想我已经支持不下去了
because I don't think I can do this anymore.
终于开门了
Finally.
你不是在贝鲁特吗
You're not in Beirut?
从机场出来就直奔这里
Came straight here from the airport.
我听说你今天在总部的简报会上被赶出去了
I hear you were turned away from the debrief at Langley today.
是我找回了情报
I was the one who recovered that intel.
他却不让我来汇报
He wouldn't even let me present it.
我能想象你当时的感觉有多糟
Oh, I can only imagine how shitty that must have felt.
直到现在气也没消
Still feels.
贝鲁特之行前 我真的以为
Before the Beirut trip, I really thought
自己终于能够应对被除名一事了
I'd finally found a way to cope with being out of The Company.
在你没更多埋怨自己之前
Before you dig that hole any deeper,
我想给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
这是你的电脑吗
This your computer?
是的
Yeah.
给
Here.
你来插上
You put it in.
我只会把它弄坏
I'll only fuck it up.
这是你在贝鲁特找回的唯一一部分
This is the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
埃斯蒂斯和他的人还没看过的情报
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
我出了机场直奔这里
I came straight from the airport
因为我认为你应该第一个看到
because I think you deserve to see it first.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我是美国陆战队的一名中士
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
有人说我已经崩溃了 我被洗♥脑♥了
People will say I was broken, I was brainwashed.
还有人说我被策反成一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
我的天
Oh, my God.
被教唆去憎恨自己的国家
Taught to hate my country.
我今日所为
My action this day
是在对抗内敌
is against such domestic enemies.
副总统
The vice president
以及他国♥家♥安♥全♥团队的人
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表