剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
不
No.
不 他说到电击治疗的时候我怒了
No, I got pissed when he talked about ECT.
就在那一瞬间我暴露了自己的目的
I showed my hand for the slightest second,
他看出来了
and he saw.
他看出来了 然后就离开了
He saw, and... he went away.
我们在这看到的可不是这样
That's not how we read it here.
我们得行动 他看穿我了
We have to go in. He's on to me.
回来 卡莉
Come back, Carrie.
索尔 我从他的眼神中看得出
Saul, I saw it in his eyes.
他会发出信♥号♥♥ 在窗户上放个酒杯
He'll send a signal-- he'll put a wine glass in the window,
或者其他方式 然后他们就会转入地下
whatever, and they'll go to ground.
我们立马行动
We go in now.
就因为你从他的眼神中看得出
Because you saw it in his eyes?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
你今晚的任务完成了 赶紧滚回来
Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here.
老天 跟她说明白一件事要多少遍
Jesus, how many times you got to tell her something?
很多遍
A lot.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
不要 她在干什么
No, what is she doing?
他为什么要提到自己的房♥号♥
"Why did he mention his room number?"
我问自己
I asked myself.
只是为了买♥♥单吗
Was it just to pay the bill?
还是或许...
Or maybe...?
或许 让你再一次
Maybe... to get you alone...
单独过来
again.
真恶心 你知道吗
It reeks, you know.
是说我这种混乱的状态吗
My confusion?
你满嘴屁话
Your bullshit.
我不明白
I don't follow.
-她要坏事 -已经坏了 行动
- She's blowing it. - It's blown. Go in.
拿下那间房♥ 该死
Take the goddamn room, goddamn it.
我们只有几分钟时间单独相处
We only have a few more minutes alone.
你还是用你那扭曲的看法针对我 对吧
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
已经不是看法了
Not theories anymore.
抱歉我给你打了电♥话♥
Look, I'm sorry I called.
我以为我们还可以做朋友
I-I guess I thought we could be friends.
朋友 可不是嘛
Friends? Oh, yeah.
对 我想跟一个
Yeah, do I want to be friends
憎恨美国的精神错乱的退伍军人做朋友吗
with a demented ex-soldier who hates America?
谁使他痛苦
Who decided strapping on a bomb
他就身绑炸♥弹♥与其同归于尽
was the answer to what ailed him?
憎恨自己的儿女
Despite his daughter, his son,
及那些现实生活中爱他的人们
people who loved him in real life,
而不是给他洗♥脑♥的阿布·纳齐尔
not in the mind-fuck world of Abu Nazir?
到头来 没有铁下心来完成任务
Who, in the end, didn't have the stones to go through with it,
却能毫不手软地把我送进精神病院
but had no problem sending me to the nuthouse?
真好 谢谢 不用了
Yeah. No, thanks.
我不需要这样的朋友
I don't think I need a friend like that.
好 不是朋友
Okay. Not friends.
你♥他♥妈♥的离她远点
Get the fuck away from her.
你现在想干什么
So what are you gonna do now?
要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
然后归咎于粗暴的性♥爱♥是吗
You gonna blame it on rough sex, maybe?
你还能这样逃避多久
I mean, how long can you get away with something like that?
-目前为止我都进展得很好 -确实
- I've had a pretty good run so far. - It's true.
我好像已经对此驾轻就熟
I seem to be good at this.
如果不出岔子
If nothing else.
你很特别
You're special.
我喜欢过你 卡莉
I liked you, Carrie.
我爱过你
I loved you.
警♥察♥ 手背到后面
Police! Hands behind your back!
趴到地上 趴下
On the floor! Get down!
别乱动
Relax!
趴下 趴到地上
Get down! Get on the floor!
你还好吧
You good?
事情要是不发展到如今这个地步该有多好
If only the circumstances had been wildly different.
你是祖国的耻辱 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是个叛徒 也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a traitor and terrorist.
你该为此付出代价了
And now it's time you pay for that.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表