剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第二季 第八集
美国空军及海军
Air and naval forces of the United States
对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
泛美航♥空♥103号♥班机于洛克比失事
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
他已批准在非洲 欧洲和中东的恐怖行动
He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.
我们不容科威特遭受侵略
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我们将一视同仁
We will make no distinction.
美国♥军♥舰科尔号♥
The USS Cole was attacked
在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击
while refueling in the port of Aden.
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
This was an act of terrorism.
这是可鄙懦弱的行动
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
下面为您演奏的
The next song we're going to play for you
是一首经典曲目
is one of the good old favorites.
直到他受到了阻击
Until something stops him.
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
该飞机撞向了世贸中心
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
成千上万的民众东奔西逃
Thousands of people running.
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
你到底想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
神啊
God!
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索
Fuck! I missed something once before.
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
那是十年前的事了
It was ten years ago.
-那天很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能
- Everyone missed something that day. - Everyone's not me.
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
他们在为谁清场
Who are they clearing the street for?
狗♥日♥的♥阿布·纳齐尔 老天有眼
Abu fucking Nazir, God willing.
妈的 是他
Holy shit, it's him.
-阿布·纳齐尔怎样了 -他跑了
- What about Abu Nazir? - He got away.
我们受到了打击
We just took a hit.
在贝鲁特损失了两个人
We lost two in Beirut.
你扮演的角色比以往更为重要
Your role is more important than ever now.
罗亚打算让你卷入某个计划中 是吗
So, Roya's pulling you into something, huh?
我不愿细想这事
I don't want to think about it.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
某个混♥蛋♥开车撞了她 然后逃逸了
Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off.
我想说了
I want to tell.
跟谁说
Tell who?
父母 警方
Our parents, the cops.
我们杀人了
We killed someone.
天啊
Jesus.
什么
What?
一周前肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run a week ago.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
如果她犯了很严重的错误
If she did something terrible,
犯了罪 我们会报♥警♥吧
something criminal, we would go to the police, right?
-她干什么了 -我们不能因为
- What did she do? - We wouldn't just gloss over her doing something
自己身为政客就掩饰她的滔天大错吧
really, really bad just because we're in politics, right?
她怎么在这
Why is she here?
我女儿在这
I have my daughter here.
看到了 抱歉
I see that. I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你不能这么做 不能去警局
You can't do this, go to the police.
这是私事
This is a private matter.
其实不是
It's not, actually.
布洛迪 你要是这么做 交易就没法继续
Brody, you won't have a deal anymore if you do this.
-这是什么情况 -我们以后一定解决这事
- What is this? - We'll do this down the line.
不 爸爸
No, Dad.
你真让我恶心
You just... you really make me sick.
丹娜
Hey, Dana...
丹娜
Dana!
这整件事都他妈太操蛋了
None of this is fucking okay!
我一个人
It's just me.
如果我打扰到你了 我...
Look, if I'm interrupting something, I...
没有没有
No, no.
我只是很惊讶你会来
I'm just surprised you're here.
我也很惊讶
Me, too, I guess.
好吧
Okay.
进来吧
Well, come on in.
谢了
Thanks.
她不会有事的
She'll be okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
她都十六岁了
She's 16 years old.
又不是一个五岁的小孩子在外面瞎逛
It's not like there's a five-year-old out there wandering the streets.
问题不在这里
That's not the point!
-她撞了人了 -我知道
- She ran someone over! - I know!
现在她拼命想补救
And she's trying desperately to do the right thing!
难道我不是吗
And you think I'm not?
我不知道你究竟在干嘛 布洛迪 不知道
I don't know what the hell you're doing, Brody, I really don't.
我们都说了带她去警局报案
We told her we would go to the police and report this.
我去了
I tried.
如果你不好好解决这件事
And when you didn't go through with it,
她又该怎么想
what was she supposed to think?
我跟她说以后再解决这事
I told her we'd handle it later.
我们跟她说的是现在解决
Well, we told her we would handle it now!
我们本该是她分辨是非曲直的楷模
We are supposed to be her examples of what's right and wrong.
我都说过了 今天不行
We can't report it today, I told you!
是啊 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Right, national security.
你提国♥家♥安♥全♥的次数比总统还多
You know, you invoke that more than the president.
我已经尽力了
I'm doing everything I can.
半小时后他就要跟罗亚·哈玛迪见面
He's got a meeting with Roya Hammad in half an hour.
是啊
Yeah.
-他已经算是迟到了 -是啊 听这势头
- He's basically already late. - Yeah, from the sounds of it,
他一时半会儿还出不来
he's not gonna be out of there any time soon.
必须出来 他不能坏了这事
He's got to be, he can't mess this up.
你那意思就跟我有的选一样
You act as if I have a choice in this!
-我没的选 -当然有
- I don't! - Of course you do.
-那你说怎么办 说啊 -你不知道吗
- So tell me what to do. Tell me! - You don't know.
告诉中情局滚远点
You tell the CIA to back off!
跟他们说 你闺女才是第一位的
I mean, you tell them your daughter matters more!
我不能 我不能 我不能
I can't, I can't, I can't!
把电♥话♥给我 我去说
Give me their number, I'll do it.
喂
Hello?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
告诉她我马上到
Tell her I'll be right there.
她在麦克家
She's at Mike's.
我去接她
I'll go get her.
你别去
Don't.
克里斯 快来
Chris, come on.
咱们去接你姐
We need to get your sister.
你好 我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Hey, this is Nicholas Brody.
有事请留言
Please leave a message.
我得进去
I gotta go in there.
要帮手吗
You want some help?
不用 在这待着
No, stay here.
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody.
罗亚等着见你
Roya's expecting you.
你已经晚了
You're already late.
布洛迪 你得过去
Brody, you need to go.
我不干了
No more.
干不下去了
I can't.
你必须去
You have to.
她说要带你见新接头人
She said she's taking you to meet a new contact.
时机已到 他们要开始行动了
This is it, it's happening now.
布洛迪 想想你这么做是为什么
Brody, remember why you're doing this.
我们约定好的那些吗
What, our deal?
你的家人
Your family.
我家人
My family?
你们在外边窃听吧
You were listening out there.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表