剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我被囚禁的地方附近
Near where he had me.
他们正搜寻他呢
They're looking for him.
-谁 -全部人马
- Who is? - Everyone.
五六个战术小组
Nearly half a dozen Tac teams.
没跑儿 这次逮定他
There's no way out, we'll get him this time.
奎恩问我
Quinn already asked me, uh...
怎么跑的
how I got away.
你怎么说的
What did you tell him?
逃出来的
That I escaped.
很好
Good.
可纳齐尔被抓会怎么说
But what's Nazir gonna say when we get him?
-不重要 -怎么不重要
- It doesn't matter. - It does.
瓦尔登死了
Walden's dead.
听着 现在对于我来说最重要的
Look... all that matters to me right now
就是你安全了
is that you're safe.
得挂了
I got to go.
拉里
Larry.
索尔
Saul.
所以埃斯蒂斯要搞的是这套
So this is what Estes is up to.
-哪套 -这个啊 还有你
- What's that? - This. You.
-测谎仪 -冷静
- A polygraph. - Calm down.
他就一个目的
Which he's using for one reason:
把我关在一个屋子里
to keep me locked away in a room.
-我不知道 -你知道 我刚告诉你了
- I wouldn't know. - You do know, I just told you.
索尔 大家都对此无异议的
Saul... we all agree to this.
人事合同第17条第3款明文规定
Section 17-dot-three of your employment contract.
好吧
Fine.
必须得心情平静
You really have to calm down.
凭他妈什么
Why the fuck should I?
不然就通不过
You'll fail the test.
通什么过 拿我当学生吗
Fail the test? What is this, middle school?
我还就不过了
Of course I'm gonna fail the test.
这测试就是狗屁
The test is a goddamn farce.
埃斯蒂斯可不这么看
Not to Estes it's not.
他对这事很重视
He seemed very serious about it.
站起来好嘛
Could you stand up for me?
贴这里就成
Just hold that there.
今儿用那些掩饰问题
So, what's the pretext?
-什么意思 -今天问什么内容
- What do you mean? - I mean, what are you even gonna ask me about?
局里的车辆
Company vehicles?
滥用办公用品
Excessive use of office supplies?
我来就是调设备
I'm just here to set up the machine.
提问的是他
He'll be asking all the questions.
你♥他♥妈♥哪位
Who the fuck are you?
就任副总统前
He was Director of the CIA
他曾任职中情局局长
for three and a half tumultuous years
历经三年半的荣辱岁月
before being elected vice president.
瓦尔登曾就读圣母大学
Walden attended Notre Dame,
其间荣获全美最佳跑锋殊荣
where he was an All-American running back.
堂堂美国副总统
Vice President of the United States--
除了在大学打橄榄球
you'd think they could find something more vivid to say
还能报出他什么猛料
than he played football in college.
战术小组首阶段搜索完毕 没找到纳齐尔
Tac teams completed the initial sweep-- no Nazir.
不可能
That's not possible.
我当时就在他后边
I was right on his heels.
明白 不过得接受现实
I know. But I think we've got to concede
他可能已经跑了
that he might have gotten out of here.
总部还关着两个纳齐尔的属下
We've got two members of Nazir's network back at Langley
等着受审
waiting to be interrogated.
你觉得他能逃出这包围圈吗
You really think he got out of here past all of this?
我是说 看起来像是
I'm saying it looks that way.
那他有帮手 肯定有
Then he had help, he must have.
谁
From whom?
我们最开始为什么要搞秘密行动
Well, why did we put this operation off grid in the first place?
就因为一直都在泄密
Because we've had leaks all along the way.
你是说有内奸吗
So you think one of our people is working against us?
你有其它解释吗
What, you have another explanation?
也许纳齐尔在行动前就溜了
Yeah, Nazir got away before we even got here.
都跟你说了 他就在那里
I told you, he was right there!
我听到动静了
I heard him!
好吧 我们二次搜索
Okay, we'll take another look.
伙计们 行动吧
Hey, guys, let's go.
再回去搜搜
We're going back in.
再来
Let's try again.
-你叫索尔·贝伦森吗 -是的
- Is your name Saul Berenson? - Yes.
-有人叫过你"熊爹"这名字吗 -扯淡
- Are you sometimes called "The Bear"? - Fuckin' hope not.
没有
No.
你现在阿♥拉♥巴马吗
Are you presently in Alabama?
没有
No.
你今天会如实回答问题吗
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
你今天会如实回答问题吗
Do you intend to answer truthfully here today?
会
Yes.
希望不用耗一整晚
I'd prefer this not take all night.
我觉得你巴不得问一晚上
See, I think you'd prefer that it did.
你认识艾琳·摩根吗
Are you acquainted with Aileen Morgan?
是
Yes.
认识
I was.
-你知道她自杀了吗 -是
- Are you aware that she killed herself? - Yes.
艾琳死时你在那吗
Were you with Aileen when she died?
是
Yes.
艾琳是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Was Aileen a terrorist?
她生前承认过
She said she was.
-是还不是 -是
- Yes or no. - Yes.
你住在的黎波里巷吗
Do you live on Tripoli Lane?
不
No.
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Did you provide the weapon
是你提供的吗
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
什么
What?
回答问题
Answer the question.
玩什么花样
How this about?
我提供的武器
I provided the weapon?
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Did you provide the weapon
-是不是你提供的 -你去告诉埃斯蒂斯
- Aileen Morgan used to kill herself? - You tell Estes
无论他想把多少屎盆子扣我脑袋上
no matter how many bullshit charges he trumps up,
我了解他
I'm onto him.
他想把她的死诬赖到我头上
He wants to frame me for her death?
继续 你试试
Go ahead, try.
你知道这到底因为什么吗
You know this really about?
知道吗
Do you?
计划在阿布·纳齐尔被抓后
A plan to assassinate a U.S. Congressman
马上就干掉一个国会议员
the second Abu Nazir is out of the picture.
怎么不问问跟这事有关的问题
Why don't you ask me a few questions about that?
艾琳·摩根自杀用的武器
Did you provide the weapon
是不是由你提供
Aileen Morgan used to kill herself?
五 六 七
...five, six, seven.
好 还有谁
Okay, who else?
一个小队有八位成员 对吗
A team is eight members, right?
对
Yes.
你能过来一下吗
Could you join us, please?
到这来
Over here?
刚刚谁负责指挥实地搜索
Okay, so who was responsible for directing the actual search?
卡莉 打断一下
Carrie... Excuse me, please.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想跟排查隧♥道♥的人谈谈
I want to talk to the people who cleared the tunnel.
-跟他们谈谈 -问几个问题
- Talk to them? - To ask them a few questions.
问什么 他们是不是为敌方工作
Like what? If they're working for the other side?
-他们都是退役军人 -那又如何
- They are all ex-military. - So?
不能凭你的直觉而质疑他们的忠诚
So you do not want to be questioning their loyalty on a hunch.
我说过了 纳齐尔逃跑
I told you, if Nazir got away
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表