剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
您是哪位
And you are?
理查德·凯勒
Richard Keller.
很高兴见到你 警官
Good to meet you, Officer.
您找我有何贵干 凯勒先生
What can I do for you today, Mr. Keller?
请叫我理查德
Richard, please.
能找个地方单独聊聊吗
Is there somewhere we could speak in private?
聊什么
What about?
你儿子
Your son.
其实是想聊聊他父亲
Actually, it's more about his father,
老约翰
John Sr.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
说实话
Really?
国税局的
IRS?
跟我来
Come with me.
小约翰出生后我就再没见过他爹
I haven't seen John since John Jr. was born,
有四年了
so that's four years.
但他会给你抚养费
But he sends you money?
对吗
Am I right?
你生气了
I've upset you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是职业病
Occupational hazard.
先生 我是警♥察♥ 不是傻瓜
I'm a cop, sir, not a moron
更不是罪犯
or a criminal.
你想查我的税务状况
So if you're looking to find some tax beef on me,
就给我发信函
write me a letter.
我可以找个律师
I can go get myself a lawyer,
咱们照章办事
and we can do this right.
可能你这边没什么问题
Maybe it's not with you that we have a discrepancy.
而是你丈夫的问题
Maybe it's with your husband.
我们没正式结过婚
We were never married.
他跟你儿子有关系吗
Does he have anything to do with your son?
这跟你有关系吗
Does that have anything to do with you?
能不能
If, uh...
能不能告诉我约翰姓什么
if you could give me John's last name,
例行公事而已
for the record.
当然
Sure.
我可以确认你说的对不对
I can confirm it for you.
意思是你要先说
It means you go first.
我懂这话的意思
Understood the meaning.
既然我们都
And since we're, uh,
开诚布公了
being all open and honest here,
理查德 那么国税局
Richard, how does the IRS
是怎么弄到我跟儿子这张照片的
get that picture of me and my kid?
他出什么事了吗
Has something happened to him?
这到底是怎么回事
What is this all about?
你不是国税局的 对吧
You're not IRS, are you?
你想查我证件的话
If you'd like to check my credentials,
请便
be my guest.
抱歉打扰你了 警官
Well, I'm sorry to bother you, Officer.
晚安
Have a good night.
你在盯着他吗
You watching him?
他在位子上忙自己的事呢
He's at his station, doing his thing.
约翰某某 也就是彼得·奎恩
John X, aka Peter Quinn,
马上就会接到孩子他妈的电♥话♥
is about to get a call from the mother of his child.
喂
Hello?
那人长什么样
What did he look like, this man?
不
No.
不是 别担心
No, don't worry about it.
你做得很好
You did fine.
我得挂了
I got to go.
卡莉还在吗
Is Carrie still here?
在
Yeah.
我出去一趟
I got to go deal
处理点私事 大概要半小时
with some personal admin bullshit for 30 minutes.
你能替我一会吗
Can you cover for me?
我 替你
Me, cover for you?
就半小时 没什么大不了
It's 30 minutes... no big deal.
好啊 没问题
Sure, not a problem.
跟上他了吗
You got him?
他上了一辆公车
He took a bus.
往东走了
East.
这货真狡猾
He's a slippery bastard.
他刚下车了
He just got off. He, uh...
脱了外套 戴了帽子
he ditched his jacket and put on a hat.
现在要上另一辆公车了
Now he's getting on another bus.
他在
He's, um...
跟一个人说话
he's talking to someone.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
面色憔悴啊
You look wasted.
上岁数了
I'm just old.
时光转瞬即逝
You'll get there sooner than you think.
行动时再见
See you at game time.
麦克斯盯着他呢
Max is on him.
他在公车上见了一个人吗
So he met some guy on a city bus?
认识吗
You know him?
达尔·阿德尔
Dar Adal.
达尔·阿德尔
Dar Adal?
他就是达尔·阿德尔
That's Dar Adal?
是他
That's him.
就是他本人
In the flesh.
我十♥八♥年♥前就认识他
I knew him 18 years ago,
当时我在索马里内罗毕间谍站
when I ran company missions we don't talk about
指挥中情局的秘密任务
into Somalia, from Nairobi Station.
如果奎恩的上级是达尔·阿德尔这样的人物
If Quinn reports to a guy like Dar Adal,
他的身份背景绝对不简单
he's no more an analyst than I'm in Hair Club for Men.
他调过来到底是干什么的
So what's he really doing on this task force?
不知道
I don't know.
来得挺早
You're early.
不用谢
You're welcome.
调查局联络人
FBI liaison, two operations officers
两个特种部队军官
from the Special Ops group.
其他人的名单在这份备忘录上
The rest is in the memo.
卡莉已经就位了吗
Carrie already in position?
六点就去了
Since 6:00 A.M.
跟两队跟踪小组成员
Along with two follow teams
一起守在罗亚·哈玛迪住处对面
across from Roya Hammad's building.
等着她有所动作
Waiting for her to get on the move.
-战术小组呢 -离他们有两个街区
- Tac team? - Two blocks off.
确定这只有罗亚一个人吗
We sure it's just Roya in this cell?
新闻组其他三个人呢
What about the other three in the, uh, news team?
她来了
Here she comes.
那三人只有酒驾和轻微的吸毒指控
Apart from a DWI and a minor drug charge,
但在我们确定之前
they check out, but until we know for sure,
人人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
everyone's a terrorist.
我们行动了
We're moving.
她上了一辆黑色林肯车
Black Town Car.
车牌是L484K7
Plate number L484K7.
有人盯着她的新闻车吗
We got eyes on her news van?
跟踪小组轮流在跟
Rolling follow team.
摄制组的人刚进了一家
The camera crew just pulled in
位于大坝峡北部两英里处的餐厅
to a restaurant two miles north of Dam Neck.
目前来说新闻车没问题
Van's clean so far.
早啊
Morning.
大家今天好吗
How is everybody today?
挺得住
Holding up.
-对吧 伙计们 -你们猜怎么着
- Right, guys? - Guess what.
我刚得到了许可 你们可以用
I just got clearance for you to give Congressman Brody
卫星电♥话♥跟布洛迪议员通话
a call on the satellite phone.
他现在应该能打电♥话♥了
He could probably use a call now,
你们应该想跟他报个平安
and we figured you'd want to check in
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表