剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
They don't know.
她之前还挺好的
She was doing okay.
而且几个小时前 他头部的一块淤血散开了
And a few hours ago, a clot kicked loose in her head.
某个混♥蛋♥开车撞了她 然后逃逸了
Some idiots hit her in a car, then took off.
那...
So...
哪个病人是你的家属
which one's yours?
你是来看望谁的
Who are you visiting?
我不是来看望病人的
I'm... not.
你刚才说你是来找人的
You said you were looking for someone.
找我爸
My dad.
他是医生
He's a doctor.
是心脏科医生
He's, um... a cardiologist.
医生
A doctor.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
我小的时候跟他并不熟悉
I didn't know him when I was little.
他那时没在我身边
He wasn't around.
护士...
The nurse...
她说最好先打给牧师做好准备
She said call our priest.
已经很晚了
It's late.
我只是整理一下思绪
I'm just gathering my thoughts.
我明天要跟布洛迪碰头 让他接近罗亚
I'm going to hit Brody tomorrow about approaching Roya.
我听说了
So I've heard.
我还听说你今天跟奎恩有些不愉快
I also heard it got a little nasty with Quinn today.
是的 在我看来
Yeah, well, in my opinion,
那人确实开始让人不爽了 不过 无所谓了
it starts nasty with that guy, but whatever.
等等 你就是为这个来的吗
Wait. Is that why you're here?
我只是想确认一下你没事
I just want to make sure you're good.
他让我别相信布洛迪 索尔
He said not to trust Brody, Saul.
他是对的
He's right.
如果你还记得
Yeah, well, if you'll remember,
当大家都把他当成
I'm the one who came up with that theory,
世纪爱国英雄的时候
back when everyone else was calling him
是我提出了这个可能
the patriot of the century.
你不明白那种感觉
You don't know what it's like.
什么感觉
What?
每个人都觉得你脑子不正常
Having everyone assume you're at your worst,
都觉得你把事情想歪了
like you can't see straight.
没人那样想
No one thinks that.
是吗
Really?
起码我没有 一点都没有
I don't, not at all.
但我的确担心你再次跟布洛迪走那么近
I do worry about you being so close to Brody again.
这跟以前不同了 索尔
It's not like before, Saul.
那就好
Good.
我看了他的遗言录像 我的眼睛现在睁得大大的
I saw his suicide tape. My eyes are open.
怎么可能不睁大
How could they not be?
那我就放心了
That's all I wanted to hear.
宾夕法尼亚州 葛底斯堡
安全
All clear.
确保证据反应小组
Make sure the evidence response team
所需的所有支援到位
has whatever support they need.
手段强硬点 明白吗
And crack the whip, huh?
我们几周前就该行动的
We should have been in here weeks ago.
大家注意 我们的目标是联♥系♥人姓名
All right, everybody, we're looking for names of contacts,
材料提供商 和所有异常信息
material suppliers, anything out of the ordinary.
有问题就问
If you have a question, ask.
事无巨细
No detail is too small.
你是
Uh, you?
查普曼 长官
Chapman, sir.
你们俩 跟我来
You and you, come with me.
从这儿开始
Start here.
镇子不大
Small town.
可能会有人猜测我们来这儿干嘛 所以
Likely to be some theorizing about our presence here, so,
要是有人路过想知道我们在干嘛
any lookie-loos drop by wondering what we're up to,
就说...
tell them, um...
就说是...
Tell them...
是什么
What?
营业税务监察
Sales tax audit.
弗吉尼亚州议员
尼古拉斯·布洛迪专用车位
格雷格说你要去开委员会会议
Greg said you had a committee meeting
我就提前来找你了
I thought I'd grab you beforehand.
找我什么事
What do you want?
昨天给你看的那张照片
The photo we showed you yesterday.
-我说了我不认识他 -我知道
- I told you, I don't know who the guy is. - I know.
-我说的是真话 -我相信你
- Well, it's the truth. - I believe you.
但他出现在这儿就意味着
But his appearance here means
纳齐尔的计划已经开始了
whatever Nazir has planned is happening now,
而那人就是其中一员
and that guy is a part of it.
所有数据库中都查不到他的身份
We can't ID him in any of our databases.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
罗亚跟麦肯议员约好了
Roya has an interview with Congressman Mackie
今天中午在这儿做访问
at noon today in this building.
但我不可能直接跑去问她那人是谁吧
Well, I can't just walk up to her and ask her who the guy is.
-我知道 -都是她给我安排任务
- I know. - Oh, she tells me what to do.
一直都这样
That's how this works.
你把我们在交往的事告诉她了 对吧
You told her we've been seeing each other. Right?
对 我说我们俩搞上了
I told her we've been fucking, yeah.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
那就告诉她你在我家时
So, tell her you were at my place,
偷听到我讲电♥话♥
you overheard me talking on the phone
提到了最近入境的一个真♥主♥党特工
about a Hezbollah operative who recently entered the country.
是吗 他是真♥主♥党吗
Is that what he is? Hezbollah?
只是猜测而已
That's our guess.
如果猜错了呢
What if it's wrong?
-那也应该不会有大碍 -应该不会...
- It shouldn't be a problem. - Shouldn't be...
布洛迪 就得这么做才行
Brody, this is how it works.
你下饵 然后静观其变
You put out a little feeler, you see what comes back.
不用太急进 你不会有事的
Just don't push it, and you'll be fine.
好吗
Okay?
你让我去接近罗亚
You ask me to approach Roya,
我说不行 然后你就这样了
I say it's a bad idea, then you do this.
为了什么 你这算什么
For what? What is this?
性暗示吗 表示你理解我吗
Sex? Understanding?
如果不起作用 那你怎么办
If that doesn't work, then what?
你让我想起了我们之前的约定
You remind me of the deal that we made,
你提起来 我都觉得很受伤
how much it hurts, your even bringing it up,
但如果你不得已要告诉我家人真♥相♥
how my entire family will be destroyed
我的家庭将会如何支离破碎
if you're forced to tell them the truth?
布洛迪...
Brody...
别担心
Don't worry.
我会帮你去找她
I'll talk to her for you.
我给你的新手♥机♥ 随身带着
The new phone I gave you.. have it on you.
麦克·费伯
Mike Faber?
-是我 -我是索尔·贝伦森
- Yes. - Saul Berenson.
听说你对一年前
I understand you had some questions
汤姆·沃克之死的调查有所疑问
about the investigation of Tom Walker's death a year ago.
是的 我来这里找一个朋友
Yeah. I'm meeting a friend of mine here,
格伦·彼得森
Glenn Peterson?
格伦把你的信息请求告诉了我
Glenn passed your request for information onto me.
这边请
This way.
能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Okay, do you want to tell me what's going on?
请进
Please.
请坐
Sit.
你和我 我们之前谈过
We spoke once before, you and I.
我记得
I remember.
就在布洛迪回来后 你...
It was right after Brody got back. You, uh,
强迫我让他再入兵籍
strong-armed me into getting him to enlist.
我当时只是和你讨论
What I did was discuss with you
怎么样对布洛迪中士最好
what was best for Sergeant Brody
对他的家庭最好 对国家最好
and his family, and for this country,
现在我们还得再讨论一次
which is what we need to talk about again.
有人告诉我 你在询问
I'm told you've been making inquiries
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表