剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我听说了
I heard.
是卡莉一手造成的
Carrie made it happen.
你确定
You sure?
他们两个人都不见了
The two of them are missing,
卡莉连电♥话♥也不接
Carrie's not answering her phone...
是啊 索尔 我他妈的简直太确定了
Yeah, Saul I'm pretty fucking sure!
她带一名招了供的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥玩儿失踪
She took a confessed terrorist off the grid.
我可是冒着风险支持你这次行动的
I went out on a limb to support you on this.
我甚至连瓦尔登都瞒着
I even kept Walden out of the loop,
以便策反布洛迪去对付纳齐尔
so that we could run Brody back against Nazir.
可现在布洛迪却跑了
Now Brody's unraveling.
你就没想过 卡莉正在试图解决问题吗
Ever occur to you Carrie's trying to fix that?
她跟那家伙纠缠不清
Well, she's got a twisted thing for the guy.
谁知道她是什么动机
Who knows what her motivations are?
她正在试图修复现有状况
Well, she's trying to repair the situation.
我可不敢指望
I can't bank on that.
有人在策划袭击 索尔 也许马上就会发生
There's an attack planned, Saul, possibly imminent.
到时候 我可不想自己站在议员们面前
And I don't want to be the one standing in front of the Senate
解释卡莉在炸♥弹♥引爆的时候正在跟谁胡搞
explaining who Carrie was fucking when the bomb went off.
你为了这次行动暴露了在贝鲁特的身份
You burned your cover in Beirut to float this operation,
而这次行动在20分钟前 正式搞砸了
which, as of 20 minutes ago, is officially shit.
我是你在这座大楼里剩下的唯一一个朋友了
I'm the only friend you've got left in the building.
所以 要是你知道卡莉在哪儿
So if you have any idea where Carrie is,
你最好说出来
you damn well better say.
我不是来玩过家家的 索尔
I'm not playing games here, Saul.
别在那坐着了 去找她 带她回来
Get up from that chair, find her and bring her back.
还有布洛迪
With Brody.
五号♥房♥ 在那边
It's room number five, over there.
我真不知道我在这里干什么
I really don't know what I'm doing here.
但这如果是我被关起来前看到的最后风景
But if that's the last thing I see before they lock me up,
我知足了
I could do worse.
给你
Here.
你以为你能挽救这次行动... 你不能
You think you can save this... you can't.
我去弄些吃的
I'll get us some food.
他们肯定在找我们 你可能会被人认出来
They'll be looking for us, and someone might recognize you.
我跟你妈保证过 你会给她打电♥话♥
I promised your mother that you would call her.
我会的
I will.
我说你一睡醒就会打
As soon as you woke up.
拜托 你可让我变成坏人了
Come on, you're making me look bad.
我能留下来吗
Can I stay here?
我是说今天晚上
Tonight, I mean.
你觉得可以吗
Would that be okay with you?
打电♥话♥问问你妈
Call your mom and ask.
打吧
Go on.
好吧
Okay.
喂
Hello.
麦克说你会在那边吃晚饭
Mike said that you were having dinner over there.
是的
Yeah.
我可以留下来过夜吗
Um, can I stay over?
他同意了吗
Well, did he say it was okay?
他让我问你
He said ask you.
我没意见
Well, it's fine with me.
只是...
Just, um...
怎么了
What?
我想你了
I miss you.
妈妈...
Mom...
爸爸在吗
...is Dad there?
不在
No.
他去哪了
Where is he?
不知道
Um, I'm not sure.
他告诉你为什么到警局门口又不进去了吗
He tell you why he backed out at the police station?
没说
No, not really.
是因为中情局那个女人
It was that woman from the CIA.
卡莉
Carrie.
她出现了
She just showed up
跟他说了几句话 然后他就变卦了
and said something to him, and suddenly it was all off.
妈妈
Mom?
我不知道这事
I didn't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我告诉你并不想伤害你
I didn't say it to hurt you.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetheart.
妈妈 晚安
Night, Mom.
爱你
Love you.
你觉得他们多久能找到我们
How long do you think before they find us?
得看他们用几分力气来找了
Depends how hard they look.
我猜他们会用尽全力
I'm guessing they'll look pretty hard.
我刚刚在想...
I was thinking...
我终于做到了
I've finally done it.
什么
What?
毁了身边一切关系
Burned every bridge.
跟阿布·纳齐尔的
With Abu Nazir.
跟中情局的
With the CIA.
跟我家人的
With my family.
现在的我
I'm more alone now than I was
比起在伊♥拉♥克♥囚洞时更孤立无援
at the bottom of that hole in Iraq.
不管你觉得自己毁掉了什么
Whatever damage you think you've done,
只有继续留在这个局里跟纳齐尔周♥旋♥
the only way to make it mean something
才不枉你牺牲掉的这一切
is to stay in the game against Nazir.
不 都结束了
No, that's over.
他们需要你
They need you.
罗亚说了
Roya said.
相信我...
Believe me...
他们给我的安排
whatever plan they had for me
都已经被别的计划
has already been replaced by something else,
和别的人取代了
and someone else.
我完了
I'm done.
要杀要剐 随中情局的便
Let the CIA do what they want.
起码我终于不用跟所有人说谎了
At least I'll finally be able to stop lying to everybody.
起码这部分算是解脱了
At least that part will be a relief.
你会来监狱看我吗
Will you visit me in prison?
搞不好我就蹲你隔壁的号♥子呢
I'll probably be in the cell next to you.
这个 我得承认
Which, I have to admit,
这可不是我幻想中我们将来的样子
isn't the future I imagined for us.
"我们"
"Us?"
那你怎么幻想的
What did you imagine?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
也许我们能一起识破他们的计划
Maybe that if we saw this through together,
能彻底地阻止纳齐尔
if we finally stopped Nazir once and for all,
那你就是真正的英雄了
then you'd be a real hero.
若能实现的话
And that fact...
你之前所做的一切就都无关紧要了
...would somehow make everything you did before not matter.
都只是成功路上的
That it would all just be about
小花絮而已
getting... to there.
包括我对你做的一切吗
Including what I did to you?
包括
Including that.
都不重要了
Just wouldn't matter anymore.
对你对我都是
To either of us.
你知道大家都说你有多疯狂吗
You know how crazy everyone says you are?
你比大家说的还要疯狂
You're crazier than that.
我们的这个所谓"交易"
This deal of ours...
我觉得这是你我共同的出路
...I think it's a way out for both of us.
你说你很孤立无援
You said you're all alone, and...
你不是
...you're not.
抓捕小组还有多远
How far is the takedown team?
五分钟后到
Five minutes.
别那么干
Don't do it.
埃斯蒂斯说了让我们结束行动
Estes told us to shut this down.
为时尚早
It is premature.
也许几周前就该结束了
Or maybe we should have done this weeks ago.
恐怖袭击迫在眉睫
There is a fucking attack coming.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表