剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
唯一能接近罗亚和恐怖组织的人就是布洛迪
And Brody is our only entry point to Roya and the cell.
如果你要任由这种狗血剧情上演的话
Why did you tell us where to find them
干嘛还要告诉我们他俩在哪
if you were gonna pull this shit?
你得给卡莉一个机会
You have got to give Carrie a chance.
她马上就要逆转局势了
She's turning it around.
逆转局势
Turning it around?
你真觉得那是她正在做的么
Is that what you think is going on there, really?
逆转局势 确定吗
Turning it around? Really?
关了吧
Turn it off.
不 告诉我 我真心想听你的专家见解
No, tell me... really, I'd like your expert opinion.
到底是某人要逆转局势
Is that somebody turning something around,
还是一个疯婆子在与人苟合
or is that a stage-five delusional getting laid?!
我告诉你她能搞定
I am telling you she can fix this.
她没逃跑去墨西哥
She didn't run off to Mexico.
而是去了一个她知道我能找到她的安全屋
She went to a safe harbor site where she knew I could find her.
她需要的只是时间
All she's asking for is time.
就给她一些吧
Give her some.
-让抓捕小组先按兵不动 -收到
- Tell the takedown we wait. - Copy that.
不用
I'm good.
汽车旅馆
喂
Yes.
我想解释一下 昨天的事
I want to explain... about yesterday.
没必要
That's not necessary.
有必要
Yeah, it is.
等我一会
Give me a minute.
你在听吗
Are you there?
听着呢
I'm here.
我压力太大了
I've been under a lot of pressure.
我明白
I know.
不 你只知其一不知其二
No, you don't know all of it.
最近发生了一些事
There's been things happening.
与我们的行动无关
Have nothing to do with... with us.
我家里出了点麻烦...
I'm having some troubles at home...
跟我女儿有关
with my daughter.
听到这些很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我...
Look, I, um...
我昨天失态了
I lost it yesterday, and, uh...
我希望能收回某些话
I wish I could take back some of the things I said.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
听到了
I heard you.
我以后不会那么做了
It won't happen again.
你之前说要我参与某项任务
You said I'd be part of this thing and I...
我只希望一切维持原样
I just want things to be the way they were.
很高兴你能这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
Thanks for the call.
这下如你所愿了吧
That's what you wanted, right?
奎恩和整个中情局的人都在听吗
And Quinn and everybody else listening, the whole CIA?
对 他们也在听
Yeah, them, too.
你觉得罗亚相信我说的话吗
You think she believed it? Roya?
你说的是实话
It was the truth.
下次再有什么心事
Talk to me next time.
就来找我聊聊 别自己憋着
Before it gets to be too much.
睡得怎样
How'd you sleep?
很好
Pretty well. Uh...
昨晚跟我妈聊完之后 感觉好多了
I guess I felt better after talking to my Mom last night.
那就好
Good.
你知道她怎么说吗
You know what she said, though?
说她相信我的判断
She said that she trusts my judgment.
她以前没对你说过这种话吗
That's news to you?
对啊 当时我脑子就懵了
My head practically exploded, yeah.
你要是听到过她对你的评价
If you could hear what she says about you,
就不会大惊小怪了
you'd know.
丹娜 她对你的评价相当高
Dana, she thinks the world of you.
能问你件事吗 麦克
Can I ask you something, Mike?
行啊
Sure.
我爸回国之前
Just before my Dad got back,
你经常来我们家
you were around all the time.
你基本上算是搬过来住了
You had practically moved in.
我昨晚就在想
And I was thinking, last night,
从我们的生活里一下消失得无影无踪
how that must have been hard for you,
对你来说一定很难
vanishing from our lives the way that you did.
对吗
So, was it?
没错
Yes, it was.
的确很难
It's difficult.
但我心里很清楚
There was no question in my mind
应该怎么做
what was the right thing to do.
而且你的确做到了
And you actually did it.
我要去哥伦比亚海茨见个人
I need to go see someone in Columbia Heights.
你能送我去吗
Do you think that you could give me a ride?
好
Sure.
罗亚那边有动静吗
Any response from Roya?
没有 还在等
Nope. Still waiting.
监视人力已加倍
We've doubled up on surveillance,
所以无论她下一步有何动作
so whatever she does next,
我们都会跟上
we'll be on it.
这么说我们没事了
So we're good.
要说"没事"可能有点过于乐观了
Well, "good" is probably an overstatement.
不过倒是没人说要拘捕布洛迪了
No one's talking about throwing Brody in lockup anymore.
对了 昨晚我们跟踪你和布洛迪
Just so you know, we tracked you and Brody
到了那家旅馆
to the motel last night.
这么说...
So, what...
当时所有人都在监听吗
was anyone listening in?
对 大部分内容都听到了
To most of it, yeah.
我不知道哪种情况更糟
I don't know what's worse...
是奎恩的变♥态♥手下冲我傻乎乎地假笑
Quinn's perverts with their idiot smirks
还是你用这种眼神看我
or you giving me that look.
"我清楚自己在做什么吗
"Do I really know what I'm doing?
我是不是跟他太过近亲了"
Am I getting too close to him?"
或是别的什么委婉说法
Or... whatever euphemism you'd find.
你跟他是不是太过亲近了
Are you getting too close?
他当时想要放弃计划
He was running off the rails.
我不过是尽力挽回局面
I did what I had to do.
难道就没有别的原因吗
So that's all it was.
我不会回答这个问题的
I'm not even gonna to answer that.
就在几个月前
Well, not too many months ago,
你还跟我说你爱上他了
you told me you were in love with him.
对 但我当时精神状态很不稳定
Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then.
现在稳定了吗
It's okay now?
我是不是又精神失常了
Have I lost it again?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're asking?
不 我的意思是如果你重蹈覆辙
No, I'm saying, if you're back there again,
又跟布洛迪到那种程度的话...
in that place with Brody...
那又怎样
What?
上次的下场很惨烈
It ended badly last time.
对于你
For you.
对于所有人
For everyone.
我不是你女儿 索尔
I'm not your daughter, Saul.
用不着你来教育我
I don't need you telling me what to do.
监控摄像头刚刚拍到罗亚了
We just picked up Roya on the security cameras.
在哪儿
Uh, where?
雷伯恩大楼的停车♥库♥
The Rayburn parking garage.
我们招人待见的议员碰巧正在往那儿赶
And our favorite congressman just happens to be on his way there.
我错过了什么吗
Did I miss something here?
没有 一切正常
No, everything is fine.
那就好 来吧 看看他们有何动向
Good. Come on, you'll want to see this.
调头
Turn around.
离开这里
We're leaving.
好了 跟踪车辆开始行动
Okay, where are my follow cars?
跟紧他们
We need to be all over this.
已发现目标
We have visual.
紧张吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表